Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Pool Pull (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Ramiella

Sending some treasure your way!

@Ramiella

Sending some treasure your way!

@Ramiella [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4440372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44404/4440372_350.png[/img] [/url] [I] Cosmos chased his comet into the clearing, and stopped in surprise at the sight of the "water" and the ropes. After hearing the explanation, though, he nodded in sympathetic agreement with the exasperation of his fellow Tundra. "Yes, hatchlings can be a problem--and so can adults," he added, thinking of a certain niece of his, "I can see they left you quite a mess to deal with." He studied the pool, his curiosity aroused by the thought of what could be under there. "I'll pay for [b]2 Pulls[/b], if I may. That should help a bit...."[/I] Sending treasure now! :)
@Ramiella

4440372_350.png

Cosmos chased his comet into the clearing, and stopped in surprise at the sight of the "water" and the ropes. After hearing the explanation, though, he nodded in sympathetic agreement with the exasperation of his fellow Tundra.

"Yes, hatchlings can be a problem--and so can adults," he added, thinking of a certain niece of his, "I can see they left you quite a mess to deal with." He studied the pool, his curiosity aroused by the thought of what could be under there. "I'll pay for 2 Pulls, if I may. That should help a bit...."

Sending treasure now! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Ramiella

Boop! 10kT coming your way!
@Ramiella

Boop! 10kT coming your way!
@Ramiella

Some ca$h money headed your way!! :3c
@Ramiella

Some ca$h money headed your way!! :3c
@Ramiella More treasure heading your way. :)
@Ramiella More treasure heading your way. :)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
@Ramiella

I'll help you pull up six ropes!
@Ramiella

I'll help you pull up six ropes!
@Ramiella
Once again sending over some treasure
@Ramiella
Once again sending over some treasure
Ibadges.png
@Ramiella sending over the treasure for one pull now :)
@Ramiella sending over the treasure for one pull now :)

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@Ramiella [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4554280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45543/4554280_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]Lumos stretched his neck, intrigued by the bubbling "pool." He had been following a set of Shadow ley lines, without really paying attention to where he was going. This area seemed.... different. The explanation of the Tundra overseeing the area did not really explain the strange feel of magic in the entire area--or perhaps it did. Could it be that what he was sensing was the magical energies of the lost objects, rather than the area itself? Hmmm, now [b]there[/b] was a thought! The scholarly experimenter from Light padded over to the nearest pool, and stared into it. Well, there was defiantly some odd magic down there... Lumos shrugged, and grinned. Only one way to find out what he was sensing--and it had the added benefit of being fun! "I'll pay for [b]2 PULLS[/b]," he declared. "And I think I will try over.... there!". He jerked his head at the place where the oddest magical reading seemed to be coming from, and then quickly seized a rope to begin his first pull....[/I] Sending treasure now! (This is becoming one of my favorite games.... :). )
@Ramiella

4554280_350.png

Lumos stretched his neck, intrigued by the bubbling "pool." He had been following a set of Shadow ley lines, without really paying attention to where he was going. This area seemed.... different. The explanation of the Tundra overseeing the area did not really explain the strange feel of magic in the entire area--or perhaps it did. Could it be that what he was sensing was the magical energies of the lost objects, rather than the area itself? Hmmm, now there was a thought!

The scholarly experimenter from Light padded over to the nearest pool, and stared into it. Well, there was defiantly some odd magic down there... Lumos shrugged, and grinned. Only one way to find out what he was sensing--and it had the added benefit of being fun!

"I'll pay for 2 PULLS," he declared. "And I think I will try over.... there!". He jerked his head at the place where the oddest magical reading seemed to be coming from, and then quickly seized a rope to begin his first pull....

Sending treasure now! (This is becoming one of my favorite games.... :). )
fw5Pc0h.png
@Ramiella sending 10k!
@Ramiella sending 10k!
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png they/them
this is a wip
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20