Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Shadow Flight PKMN League!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63
@Aeonox oh gosh this is so awesome! I'll be a little bit busy during the day today, but I'll definitely be ready to start tonight! I'd like my badge to be called the Buzzkill badge, if you could! Thank you! :D
@Aeonox oh gosh this is so awesome! I'll be a little bit busy during the day today, but I'll definitely be ready to start tonight! I'd like my badge to be called the Buzzkill badge, if you could! Thank you! :D
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@Aeonox If I don't have a pokemon game to play, can I still take part in the quiz and "Who's That {Pokemon?"
@Aeonox If I don't have a pokemon game to play, can I still take part in the quiz and "Who's That {Pokemon?"
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[quote name="RugaQwarrcall" date=2016-02-21 05:27:48][img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/b5b4/th/pre/i/2013/195/9/3/bugs_buneary_and_daffy_ducklett_by_mrmenworld2010-d6dfp36.png[/img] [center]And here's Daffy Ducklett being annoyed by Bugs Buneary, as per usual[/center] [/quote] I laughed so hard at this.
RugaQwarrcall wrote on 2016-02-21:
bugs_buneary_and_daffy_ducklett_by_mrmenworld2010-d6dfp36.png
And here's Daffy Ducklett being annoyed by Bugs Buneary, as per usual

I laughed so hard at this.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Pokechu12 aaaa so sorry! got caught up in dom orders! if you're still around, I'm up for battling? ;3;
@Pokechu12 aaaa so sorry! got caught up in dom orders! if you're still around, I'm up for battling? ;3;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@chaosvelkir i would like to battle you for your gym badge !

i already added your fc, mine is 1633 - 4641 - 3148 and my ign is Hiro !

edit: also, daffy ducklet :3
@chaosvelkir i would like to battle you for your gym badge !

i already added your fc, mine is 1633 - 4641 - 3148 and my ign is Hiro !

edit: also, daffy ducklet :3
@BeingOfNature

It's alright! nvn I'm still here and ready when you are. c:
@BeingOfNature

It's alright! nvn I'm still here and ready when you are. c:
2gEMC44.png
" Summer has filled her veins with light and her heart is washed with noon. "
-C. Day Lewis

she/her or they/them | FR +9
/ clan lore [wip] /
hgBsTJJ.gif
@ThisOneIsBlue @Aeonox The reason behind these two games is to bump the thread! Anyone can participate as long as they follow the rules.

Also, quick reminder for everyone about the Quiz: In order to be elegible to win you have to send the answers to the two questions (answer one, or both) via PM and answer the trick question in this thread. This was made in order to bump the thread and also ensure that everyone, no matter what their timezone is, gets a fair chance! Fulfilling only one of the two tasks will not count!
@ThisOneIsBlue @Aeonox The reason behind these two games is to bump the thread! Anyone can participate as long as they follow the rules.

Also, quick reminder for everyone about the Quiz: In order to be elegible to win you have to send the answers to the two questions (answer one, or both) via PM and answer the trick question in this thread. This was made in order to bump the thread and also ensure that everyone, no matter what their timezone is, gets a fair chance! Fulfilling only one of the two tasks will not count!
[center]daily secret task: my favorite dark pokemon is malamar ! [img]http://media.pldh.net/dreamworld/687.png[/img] there are so many good dark types but malamar's gotta be my favorite because it's an upside down squid and it can be a killer in battle if you play it right. that contrary ability allows for great setup with superpower, even though it's not a stab move, but i've swept so many opponents with my malamar ![/center]
daily secret task: my favorite dark pokemon is malamar !

687.png

there are so many good dark types but malamar's gotta be my favorite because it's an upside down squid and it can be a killer in battle if you play it right. that contrary ability allows for great setup with superpower, even though it's not a stab move, but i've swept so many opponents with my malamar !
@Pokechu12 alrighty! I beliee I have everything sorted out!
@Pokechu12 alrighty! I beliee I have everything sorted out!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@scaremongrel Added you. IGN is Eclipse.
@scaremongrel Added you. IGN is Eclipse.
Twitch | YouTube.
tumblr_nd9n99vQiS1u15emso2_75sq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63