Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Trickmurk] Shadow Flight PKMN League!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Aeonox, daffy ducklet? Oh my gosh, cute!
My favorté dark type is Hydredigon, it was the fist pokemon in my Alpha Sapphire I trained to level 100! He's my tank, my son, he's unbeatable to everyone at my school, which is why I remain Dark, Fairy and Dragon Type Champion of my school!

@Aeonox, daffy ducklet? Oh my gosh, cute!
My favorté dark type is Hydredigon, it was the fist pokemon in my Alpha Sapphire I trained to level 100! He's my tank, my son, he's unbeatable to everyone at my school, which is why I remain Dark, Fairy and Dragon Type Champion of my school!

sdSRvlV.png
[b]Daily task[/b]:[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f7/630MS.png[/img] I like Mandibuzz a lot cause her design is super awesome! I have one named Rave who has the best personality I could have given a Pokemon of her species, and she's super bulky in battle. I love her to bits <3 Also, Daffy Ducklett! :D @Aeonox @surfingpikachu
Daily task:630MS.png
I like Mandibuzz a lot cause her design is super awesome! I have one named Rave who has the best personality I could have given a Pokemon of her species, and she's super bulky in battle. I love her to bits <3

Also, Daffy Ducklett! :D

@Aeonox @surfingpikachu
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Zeco5000 sorry for the late reply. It favors HP, SD, SP. ATK, DEF, and a little bit of SP. DEF. Here is a picture; [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/056649da44fac91fcc5fc1385c6b8faa/tumblr_o2wqasGvKX1tklyxvo1_540.jpg[/img]
@Zeco5000 sorry for the late reply. It favors HP, SD, SP. ATK, DEF, and a little bit of SP. DEF. Here is a picture;
tumblr_o2wqasGvKX1tklyxvo1_540.jpg
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@PokeRobin it would seem so at first glance, however the distribution is quite balanced signaling a random assortment. Do you have a reset bag?
@PokeRobin it would seem so at first glance, however the distribution is quite balanced signaling a random assortment. Do you have a reset bag?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 oh, haha. Sorry! And yes, I have 2 of them
@Zeco5000 oh, haha. Sorry! And yes, I have 2 of them
@PokeRobin ok either save before doing this if you don't want to EV train it to your own liking, or just plain reset its stats without saving if you do. Then list its stats and level after you've zero'd its EVs.
@PokeRobin ok either save before doing this if you don't want to EV train it to your own liking, or just plain reset its stats without saving if you do. Then list its stats and level after you've zero'd its EVs.
@Zeco5000 wait do you mean like go battle wild pokemon? the darkrai is at level 100
@Zeco5000 wait do you mean like go battle wild pokemon? the darkrai is at level 100
@PokeRobin gen 6 and onward your pokemon can gain EVs even after level 100, furthermore you can super train or use a much simpler and easier method.
@PokeRobin gen 6 and onward your pokemon can gain EVs even after level 100, furthermore you can super train or use a much simpler and easier method.
@Zeco5000 hey I sent a PM so we can talk there instead of here. Thanks for all this help btw :'D
@Zeco5000 hey I sent a PM so we can talk there instead of here. Thanks for all this help btw :'D
@Aeonox [img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/absol-mega.jpg[/img] I love Absol, particularly its Mega Evolution! I've always loved it, and I'm not quite sure why. I think it's because of the really cool lore it has (appearing before tragedies) and it being so rare in Sapphire, my favorite Pokemon game. When they added the mega evolution to it I was so hyped! It looks like a dark angel! Also Daffy Ducklett is awesome!
@Aeonox

absol-mega.jpg

I love Absol, particularly its Mega Evolution! I've always loved it, and I'm not quite sure why. I think it's because of the really cool lore it has (appearing before tragedies) and it being so rare in Sapphire, my favorite Pokemon game. When they added the mega evolution to it I was so hyped! It looks like a dark angel!

Also Daffy Ducklett is awesome!
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63