Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 7822 7823 7824 7825 7826 ... 8638 8639
@Veyly sent iron chests!

1. Apparels adding up to this level
2. Gems/treasure adding up to this level
4. One or two familiars I don’t have
5. Some familiars I do have for Baldwin fodder
6. Apparels adding up to the medium maximum
7. Gems/treasure adding up to the medium maximum
8. Anything off my wishlist (in sig)
9. Art of any of my dragons!
10. Buy one of my dragons (in sig or second lair tab)
@Veyly sent iron chests!

1. Apparels adding up to this level
2. Gems/treasure adding up to this level
4. One or two familiars I don’t have
5. Some familiars I do have for Baldwin fodder
6. Apparels adding up to the medium maximum
7. Gems/treasure adding up to the medium maximum
8. Anything off my wishlist (in sig)
9. Art of any of my dragons!
10. Buy one of my dragons (in sig or second lair tab)
Clan profile contains links to lore info archive dragons | Art Shoppe | FR time +3 | I don’t check my pings, please DM me if you need me! | Lore dragons are in both my main lair and my hib den. | Create for the dragon above you thread
bCLXkrk.gif 2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngtinydergs-lorekeeper.png
@CrisisAversion sent fams! c: Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@CrisisAversion sent fams! c:

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:Click! (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
[color=#304558]@StormJunes Sending you [skin=32045]! Easy: [item=White-Eared Hummingbird]x5 [item=Mute Swan] Medium: [item=Mage's Nightshade Hat] [item=Pink Satin Tunic] Hard: [item=Spellwrought Halo] [item=Finely Crafted Lute]
@StormJunes
Sending you !

Easy:
White-Eared Hummingbird x5 Mute Swan
Medium:
Mage's Nightshade Hat Pink Satin Tunic
Hard:
Spellwrought Halo Finely Crafted Lute
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
Sending white eared hummingbirds!

Easy:
> 20g
> Any one familiar worth >18 that I don’t have
> 2+ adult fodder dragons (#1 choice!)

Medium:
> 45g (#1 choice!)
> 4+ Adult fodder dragons
> Fodder familiars adding up to 45g

Hard:
> 100g+
> Iridescent modern scroll (#1 choice!)
> Flaunt modern scroll
Sending white eared hummingbirds!

Easy:
> 20g
> Any one familiar worth >18 that I don’t have
> 2+ adult fodder dragons (#1 choice!)

Medium:
> 45g (#1 choice!)
> 4+ Adult fodder dragons
> Fodder familiars adding up to 45g

Hard:
> 100g+
> Iridescent modern scroll (#1 choice!)
> Flaunt modern scroll
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster Sending you two fodder dragons!
Easy wishes:

1.20g (Yes please!)

2.Any familiar.

Medium wishes:

1.Beserker (Ooh, Yess!)

2. 45kt treasure.

Hard wishes:

1. Order an art from my art shop! (I'm going to be so happy)

2.An unhatched plague, shadow or light egg

@ElementMaster Sending you two fodder dragons!
Easy wishes:

1.20g (Yes please!)

2.Any familiar.

Medium wishes:

1.Beserker (Ooh, Yess!)

2. 45kt treasure.

Hard wishes:

1. Order an art from my art shop! (I'm going to be so happy)

2.An unhatched plague, shadow or light egg

KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia sent fams! c: Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Easy: Wing Segments worth a total of 20gems Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687#post_2884687]Click![/url] i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me ! Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 - Any Modern breed gem gene. -Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@Xizcivia sent fams! c:

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any skin/accent from the first post here:Click! (third post has 20 gems and less listed) I am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !
Easy: Wing Segments worth a total of 20gems

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: Any skin/accent from the first post here: Click! i am missing a whole lot more then these though, so feel free to pm me !

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
-Buy a gen one from me (50gems and up,depending which you want. selling tons in my hibden! also selling non gen 1’s from level 25)
-Any of these items: Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
bump
bump
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
@StormJunes sending a skin! [quote= The Giving Tree][columns] [color=green][b]Easy[/b][/color] [LIST] [*]20g [emoji=gem size=1] [*] [gamedb item=21047] [/LIST] [color=orange][b]Medium[/b][/color] [LIST] [*]40g [emoji=gem size=1] or 40kt [emoji=treasure size=1] [*][gamedb item=576] [/LIST] [color=red][b]Hard[/b][/color] [LIST] [*]Any fest item prior to 2021 [*] Pick anything off of Dreamcatcher's wishlist -> [/LIST] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69873449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698735/69873449_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns][/quote]
@StormJunes sending a skin!
The Giving Tree wrote:
Easy
Medium
Hard
  • Any fest item prior to 2021
  • Pick anything off of Dreamcatcher's wishlist ->
69873449_350.png
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
@Vhiskar sending wl items! [emoji=veilspun happy size=1] My wishes: Easy: 3 fodder hatchlings 20g worth of blackberries Medium: Gilded decorative chest Gold ore A price-range fitting supply of any old festival items/skins from before january 2021 (I especially want notn items!) Hard: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/562793/1939447/1?name=&type=undefined]Buy one of my dragons! [/url] I've got some lovely veils and obelisks. Joxar crate A fire egg A Hydra A drawing of any of my lore dragons (first 2 lair tabs and first page of 3rd tab; please feel free to message me!) Or any items from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69897104]wishlist[/url] (cost varies between difficulties)!
@Vhiskar sending wl items!

My wishes:

Easy:
3 fodder hatchlings
20g worth of blackberries

Medium:
Gilded decorative chest
Gold ore
A price-range fitting supply of any old festival items/skins from before january 2021 (I especially want notn items!)

Hard:
Buy one of my dragons! I've got some lovely veils and obelisks.
Joxar crate
A fire egg
A Hydra

A drawing of any of my lore dragons (first 2 lair tabs and first page of 3rd tab; please feel free to message me!)

Or any items from my wishlist (cost varies between difficulties)!
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@exquisite Sending 3 fodder dragons!

EASY
- 20g
- A familiar I don't have in my bestiary

MEDIUM
- 35kt worth of Baldwin Mats listed in my Wishlist
- 10-15 cheap fodder apparel

HARD
- Something worth more than 45g from my Wishlist.
@exquisite Sending 3 fodder dragons!

EASY
- 20g
- A familiar I don't have in my bestiary

MEDIUM
- 35kt worth of Baldwin Mats listed in my Wishlist
- 10-15 cheap fodder apparel

HARD
- Something worth more than 45g from my Wishlist.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 7822 7823 7824 7825 7826 ... 8638 8639