Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Loga, Festive, Skins, Dragons + More!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
@Dory

Sending it in a moment! ^_^
@Dory

Sending it in a moment! ^_^
^^
^^
Bump!
Bump!
@Yukiana21

Either works xD (I didn't actually look at the raffle prizes xD Haha! I was just like "ooooooh, showing off dragon? HECK YEAH!" so I'm fine with nothing, even :P)
@Yukiana21

Either works xD (I didn't actually look at the raffle prizes xD Haha! I was just like "ooooooh, showing off dragon? HECK YEAH!" so I'm fine with nothing, even :P)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Yukiana21 - Haha, lemme try my luck with a short story about a recently purchased dragon. As context, I was bidding on him in an auction, but ultimately missed the ping saying I'd been outbid - however, I got the dragon anyway owing to the highest bidder pulling out at the last minute, so he was quite the surprise acquisition! I'll go with a random prize instead of tickets. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13598578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135986/13598578_350.png[/img] [/url] "And the highest bidder is... is... where did they-?" Here, an awkward silence - then a snarl ripped through the crossroads, followed up by a large number of words that had dragons everywhere covering their hatchling's ears. It was well-warranted, of course - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=140754&tab=dragon&did=12123180]the seller[/url] had been cheated of a lucrative chest indeed - but to hear such things spat was unsettling. "YOU!" the unhappy Tundra shrieked, rounding on the item on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1452576/10#post_11416598]auction block[/url]; a pile of bland, fluffy fur that didn't look to be alive. One could easily have mistaken it for a shaggy carpet - or perhaps a [i]very[/i] mouldy watermelon, if that sign reading 'Watermelon' was any indication. "Y-you ruined my auction by not being interesting enough for anyone to bid on!" the seller went on, and the fur pile might have shivered - or perhaps there was just a light breeze, there was no way of knowing for sure. "You're boring, that's what you are! I-I told a whole list of Gen One buyers all about you, and no-one bothered bidding seriously! You're going on the AH for exalt-fodder price, you hear? [i]You hear?!?[/i] I hope you run straight into a horde of Manatees on your first battle! And I hope you miss on every Scratch, let alone your Eliminates - oh wait, that's right, you're too stupid to even try Scratching anything, you great dumb fur rug! I hope-" And then, a cough. It wasn't from the apparent carpet, and it wasn't from the cringing dragons observing the auction-block action. It was, in fact, coming from directly behind the unhappy auctioneer, and so the Tundra stopped its tirade, turning in order to glare at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=45393&tab=dragon&did=12988271]the tall, thin Skydancer[/url] that had taken residence on the auction block. It certainly wasn't a Gen One, or if it was, it was a truly pampered one; its coat glittered a thousand different shades, and every time it flared its impressive wings at the Tundra, the other dragon was forced to blink. "I am here for the... the manly, mangenta one, who I bid on earlier this afternoon. Or should I say, 'great dumb fur-rug'?" There was a distinct sneer here, and one that the auctioneer didn't appreciate; the dragon took a defensive stance in front of the unmoving carpet, a snarl curled on his lips. "Well, you're not the high bidder! This dragon doesn't belong to you! Bugger off!" The Skydancer narrowed his eyes here, and the auctioneer automatically swallowed. "...You were planning on selling him for fodder price. I have already bid far more than that." Here, he pulled a large chest from the pack he wore, and tossed it at the other dragon. "And then you went off after a butterfly!" the auctioneer wailed, in part because he was angry and in part because the chest had landed on his foot. He was about to ask for a guarantee that the Skydancer wouldn't run off, but the other dragon interrupted him all too smoothly. "Actually, it's called a butter[i]flex[/i]. A highly dangerous creature, that must be captured on sight at all costs. Or, are you insulting my clan's beliefs-?" Well, if it was a fight he wanted, the auctioneer was more than happy to give him one. "I'll give you a real culture lesson in a minute! [i]How Tundras Can Break Snouts, 101![/i]" "How about that useless fur rug while you're at it?" "Of course!" the auctioneer roared, shoving the limp Tundra into the Skydancer's chest, common sense momentarily forgotten in his anger. "And, and - I hope it rots on you!" The other dragon huffed and snarled, and eventually flew away with its burden. In fact, it was only much later, when the auctioneer was getting ready to sell the fur-rug for a princely sum, that he realized just what he had done. Needless to say, the hatchlings' ears were covered.
@Yukiana21 - Haha, lemme try my luck with a short story about a recently purchased dragon. As context, I was bidding on him in an auction, but ultimately missed the ping saying I'd been outbid - however, I got the dragon anyway owing to the highest bidder pulling out at the last minute, so he was quite the surprise acquisition! I'll go with a random prize instead of tickets.

13598578_350.png

"And the highest bidder is... is... where did they-?"

Here, an awkward silence - then a snarl ripped through the crossroads, followed up by a large number of words that had dragons everywhere covering their hatchling's ears. It was well-warranted, of course - the seller had been cheated of a lucrative chest indeed - but to hear such things spat was unsettling.

"YOU!" the unhappy Tundra shrieked, rounding on the item on the auction block; a pile of bland, fluffy fur that didn't look to be alive. One could easily have mistaken it for a shaggy carpet - or perhaps a very mouldy watermelon, if that sign reading 'Watermelon' was any indication. "Y-you ruined my auction by not being interesting enough for anyone to bid on!" the seller went on, and the fur pile might have shivered - or perhaps there was just a light breeze, there was no way of knowing for sure. "You're boring, that's what you are! I-I told a whole list of Gen One buyers all about you, and no-one bothered bidding seriously! You're going on the AH for exalt-fodder price, you hear? You hear?!? I hope you run straight into a horde of Manatees on your first battle! And I hope you miss on every Scratch, let alone your Eliminates - oh wait, that's right, you're too stupid to even try Scratching anything, you great dumb fur rug! I hope-"

And then, a cough.

It wasn't from the apparent carpet, and it wasn't from the cringing dragons observing the auction-block action. It was, in fact, coming from directly behind the unhappy auctioneer, and so the Tundra stopped its tirade, turning in order to glare at the tall, thin Skydancer that had taken residence on the auction block. It certainly wasn't a Gen One, or if it was, it was a truly pampered one; its coat glittered a thousand different shades, and every time it flared its impressive wings at the Tundra, the other dragon was forced to blink.

"I am here for the... the manly, mangenta one, who I bid on earlier this afternoon. Or should I say, 'great dumb fur-rug'?" There was a distinct sneer here, and one that the auctioneer didn't appreciate; the dragon took a defensive stance in front of the unmoving carpet, a snarl curled on his lips.

"Well, you're not the high bidder! This dragon doesn't belong to you! Bugger off!"

The Skydancer narrowed his eyes here, and the auctioneer automatically swallowed. "...You were planning on selling him for fodder price. I have already bid far more than that." Here, he pulled a large chest from the pack he wore, and tossed it at the other dragon.

"And then you went off after a butterfly!" the auctioneer wailed, in part because he was angry and in part because the chest had landed on his foot. He was about to ask for a guarantee that the Skydancer wouldn't run off, but the other dragon interrupted him all too smoothly.

"Actually, it's called a butterflex. A highly dangerous creature, that must be captured on sight at all costs. Or, are you insulting my clan's beliefs-?"

Well, if it was a fight he wanted, the auctioneer was more than happy to give him one. "I'll give you a real culture lesson in a minute! How Tundras Can Break Snouts, 101!"

"How about that useless fur rug while you're at it?"

"Of course!" the auctioneer roared, shoving the limp Tundra into the Skydancer's chest, common sense momentarily forgotten in his anger. "And, and - I hope it rots on you!"

The other dragon huffed and snarled, and eventually flew away with its burden. In fact, it was only much later, when the auctioneer was getting ready to sell the fur-rug for a princely sum, that he realized just what he had done.

Needless to say, the hatchlings' ears were covered.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Yuikana21 I'll be doing the cryptic game Dragon Dress up! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2316796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23168/2316796_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Forrest! Forrest is the clan's biggest Imperial and is usually feared by new dragons but when you get to know him, he's not as intimidating as you thought! He's the gentle giant of the clan and always helps out when needed. Forrest loves nature and his genes show that very well (since many people seem to say such), he's one of the most loved dragons in the clan and no matter how much attention he gets sometimes, he never forgets his family.
@Yuikana21

I'll be doing the cryptic game Dragon Dress up!

2316796_350.png

Meet Forrest! Forrest is the clan's biggest Imperial and is usually feared by new dragons but when you get to know him, he's not as intimidating as you thought! He's the gentle giant of the clan and always helps out when needed. Forrest loves nature and his genes show that very well (since many people seem to say such), he's one of the most loved dragons in the clan and no matter how much attention he gets sometimes, he never forgets his family.
@Yukiana21 bump
@Yukiana21 bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Yukiana21

I'll go for the random prize. :3
@Yukiana21

I'll go for the random prize. :3
Hope you’re healthy and happy :>
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!