Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bits n Bobs Raffle ~ROUND 4 RESULTS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50
Bump!
Bump!
kUL6lb9.png
@Geliril, @RainheadRickard, @Arcaii, @BroadwayPizano, @FireflyKitty, @SaberDeath8, @pietrosauntine, @Murasaki, @StormCaleum, @JulyandAugust, @kithri, @DragonSage, @ZabetTheRabbit, @Aleise, @honeytastic, @Solarstar, @MoogleSam, @Pilotslover, @Ulu, @Zefir, @Amibait, @Dovius, @Cerimonster, @Seekerforvos, @Ikunoche, @willowprince, @Ele15

just broke the 500 tickets marker! water sprite unlocked!
@Geliril, @RainheadRickard, @Arcaii, @BroadwayPizano, @FireflyKitty, @SaberDeath8, @pietrosauntine, @Murasaki, @StormCaleum, @JulyandAugust, @kithri, @DragonSage, @ZabetTheRabbit, @Aleise, @honeytastic, @Solarstar, @MoogleSam, @Pilotslover, @Ulu, @Zefir, @Amibait, @Dovius, @Cerimonster, @Seekerforvos, @Ikunoche, @willowprince, @Ele15

just broke the 500 tickets marker! water sprite unlocked!
@Sonne Bump!
@Sonne Bump!
JGB1EvW.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
Greystone Deer Familiars.png
Bump!
Bump!
5sgKGZR.gif
Bump
Bump
xu1UdtM.png
@Sonne - Question + Bump really.

For the items/familiars we send you, do we need to have a particular title for the PM? I don't know how raffles work, forgive me.
@Sonne - Question + Bump really.

For the items/familiars we send you, do we need to have a particular title for the PM? I don't know how raffles work, forgive me.
2qkpb88.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
RtDSCWq.png
@JulyandAugust no, not really! as long as you make it clear somewhere they're for tickets it's all fine c:
@JulyandAugust no, not really! as long as you make it clear somewhere they're for tickets it's all fine c:
Bump! also hopefully the advertising in my sig should be visible ^^
Bump! also hopefully the advertising in my sig should be visible ^^
@Sonne I'll be sending you some treasure and a couple of familiars for tickets. :)
@Sonne I'll be sending you some treasure and a couple of familiars for tickets. :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50