Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 404 405
@Anguish
Claiming a ticket to this wonderful raffle~
uvu

Good luck everyone!
@Anguish
Claiming a ticket to this wonderful raffle~
uvu

Good luck everyone!
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
@Sica @Anguish

I would like a ticket and I will put the banner up once I can actually copy and paste : /

Sica I am sorry you are leaving, but if you have non-incarnation dragons that need a home, I rescue dragons from abandonment so you can send them to me and I'll find them somewhere else to go so they don't have to starve!

(also this is interesting to me lorewise because i have several "elemental dragons" including a G1 Shadow fae whose "hidden" backstory is that he was sent back by Shadowbinder specifically XD)

Also what do you mean Plaguebringer is 1-dimensional? (to my knowledge we mostly just have less data about the Biota Twins than other deities)
@Sica @Anguish

I would like a ticket and I will put the banner up once I can actually copy and paste : /

Sica I am sorry you are leaving, but if you have non-incarnation dragons that need a home, I rescue dragons from abandonment so you can send them to me and I'll find them somewhere else to go so they don't have to starve!

(also this is interesting to me lorewise because i have several "elemental dragons" including a G1 Shadow fae whose "hidden" backstory is that he was sent back by Shadowbinder specifically XD)

Also what do you mean Plaguebringer is 1-dimensional? (to my knowledge we mostly just have less data about the Biota Twins than other deities)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Anguish I would love a ticket please

@Sica, good luck with your future outsite FR, but one day you will come back

everyone eventually comes back :3
@Anguish I would love a ticket please

@Sica, good luck with your future outsite FR, but one day you will come back

everyone eventually comes back :3
@Anguish I would like a ticket to your amazing giveaway please!
Also, I'll add the banner as soon as I make room. Thanks.
@Anguish I would like a ticket to your amazing giveaway please!
Also, I'll add the banner as soon as I make room. Thanks.
Looking to buy Light Sprite
@Anguish ticket, please :)
@Anguish ticket, please :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Sica
ohhHHHhmaaaan this is AWESOME, thanks so much for holding this! Here's hoping for a bit of luck xD

@Anguish Please count me in!
@Sica
ohhHHHhmaaaan this is AWESOME, thanks so much for holding this! Here's hoping for a bit of luck xD

@Anguish Please count me in!
Can I have a ticket?@Anguish
Can I have a ticket?@Anguish
@Anguish

Ping and banner. This giveaway is so amazing and kind.

PS. Love the Ron gif.
@Anguish

Ping and banner. This giveaway is so amazing and kind.

PS. Love the Ron gif.
@Anguish

I would love a ticket. Thanks for helping with the raffle Anguish, and Sica for putting it on!
@Anguish

I would love a ticket. Thanks for helping with the raffle Anguish, and Sica for putting it on!
@Anguish Ticket please :) also putting up the banner ^^
@Anguish Ticket please :) also putting up the banner ^^
conXkZb.pngEYsL4ga.gif

aZmjnk0.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 404 405