Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Light Sprite(currently saving up)
1 2
[b]Update 10/10/15: This saddens me to say it, but after a year and a half I'm thinking of giving up. I haven't had a real offer in ages, and the austerity is starting to take the fun out of the game for me. I want to participate in festivals and enjoy my dragons. So, I guess I'm hoping someone will put me in their FR will. I promise to take very good care of any sprites that come under my care. ~K[/b] 4/14/15 [b]I'm trying to complete my sprite collection[/b] (I know, me and everyone else!) So after a year of trying, I realized I need a way to keep track because if I'm not paying enough attention, the price just keeps rising ahead of my ability to save up for it! So, I thought I'd look for offers from someone who is willing to wait for me to come up with the funds. I'm willing to do a payment plan if you can be patient with me. :) I only have [b]ONE MORE[/b] to find, but of course it is THE most expensive. [b]Light Sprite[/b] I've saved up 12K gems so far. Judging by the AH prices, that is about 1/5th of the way there! Woohoo! Progress! [b]Please make me an offer and we'll together work out something I can use as a goal.[/b] I just finished paying off my new fire sprite so I'm starting at the ground level and this will take some time. I am willing to work tirelessly towards my goal and you can count on me to follow through. Thank you so much for considering! I can offer gems, treasure or a combination (emphasis on the combination). Other possibilities might be currency in other games, items or dragons I have (feel free to look but I might not be willing to part with some things or dragons - some of them I'm very attached to.) Here is my light ambassador, [i]Ethereal[/i], praying to the gods for a light sprite companion. Doesn't she just tug at your heartstrings? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8470725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84708/8470725_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Offers: Light Sprite - [b]54,993 Gems, or 25 Mil T[/b] (AH price 7/27//2015) *sob* ([s]Fire Sprite[/s] - 4 Mil Treasure PAID, thank you Khandro! ([s]Earth Sprite[/s] - 800K Treasure - PAID, thank you azrielen!
Update 10/10/15: This saddens me to say it, but after a year and a half I'm thinking of giving up. I haven't had a real offer in ages, and the austerity is starting to take the fun out of the game for me. I want to participate in festivals and enjoy my dragons. So, I guess I'm hoping someone will put me in their FR will. I promise to take very good care of any sprites that come under my care.

~K

4/14/15
I'm trying to complete my sprite collection (I know, me and everyone else!) So after a year of trying, I realized I need a way to keep track because if I'm not paying enough attention, the price just keeps rising ahead of my ability to save up for it! So, I thought I'd look for offers from someone who is willing to wait for me to come up with the funds. I'm willing to do a payment plan if you can be patient with me. :)

I only have ONE MORE to find, but of course it is THE most expensive.

Light Sprite
I've saved up 12K gems so far. Judging by the AH prices, that is about 1/5th of the way there! Woohoo! Progress!

Please make me an offer and we'll together work out something I can use as a goal. I just finished paying off my new fire sprite so I'm starting at the ground level and this will take some time. I am willing to work tirelessly towards my goal and you can count on me to follow through.
Thank you so much for considering!

I can offer gems, treasure or a combination (emphasis on the combination). Other possibilities might be currency in other games, items or dragons I have (feel free to look but I might not be willing to part with some things or dragons - some of them I'm very attached to.)

Here is my light ambassador, Ethereal, praying to the gods for a light sprite companion. Doesn't she just tug at your heartstrings?

8470725_350.png

Offers:
Light Sprite - 54,993 Gems, or 25 Mil T (AH price 7/27//2015) *sob*

(Fire Sprite - 4 Mil Treasure PAID, thank you Khandro!
(Earth Sprite - 800K Treasure - PAID, thank you azrielen!
Looking to buy Light Sprite
@kimbeloo I have a light sprite I'm selling. Right now it's listed for 25mil which I believe is the lowest but I'm willing to haggle a bit
@kimbeloo I have a light sprite I'm selling. Right now it's listed for 25mil which I believe is the lowest but I'm willing to haggle a bit
PK0Dszw.pngshadow_them.pngPK0Dszw.png
@JustMonet
@Dirk

You are both awesome. I started a list of offers. I'll wait a few days to see if I can get some more. Fire sprite anyone? Can you please let me know if you sell your sprites?
@JustMonet
@Dirk

You are both awesome. I started a list of offers. I'll wait a few days to see if I can get some more. Fire sprite anyone? Can you please let me know if you sell your sprites?
Looking for offers!
Looking for offers!
24.5mil for my light sprite
24.5mil for my light sprite
thank you @tytio !
Looking for offers. I added the AH prices for the ones that don't have any offers yet.
thank you @tytio !
Looking for offers. I added the AH prices for the ones that don't have any offers yet.
@kimbeloo I'll do you the earth sprite for 800k.
@kimbeloo I'll do you the earth sprite for 800k.
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen
If you are still serious, I can pay you the full 800K within a week or two. I could offer half now for you to hold the sprite for me. Let me know.
@azrielen
If you are still serious, I can pay you the full 800K within a week or two. I could offer half now for you to hold the sprite for me. Let me know.
@kimbeloo No need to pay half now, just send the full amount when you have it. :)
@kimbeloo No need to pay half now, just send the full amount when you have it. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen Thank you :)
I'll mark the Earth Sprite off the front page then so I don't continue getting offers. I'll have that payment for you soon! Just be sure to check in with me if you find yourself needing treasure before then.

Edit: Paid! Earth Sprite purchased. Thank you!
@azrielen Thank you :)
I'll mark the Earth Sprite off the front page then so I don't continue getting offers. I'll have that payment for you soon! Just be sure to check in with me if you find yourself needing treasure before then.

Edit: Paid! Earth Sprite purchased. Thank you!
1 2