Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405
[quote name="ShadowEclipse" date=2015-04-14 08:34:02] so wait youve finished sending out all the prizes? O.O damn i didnt get a sprite :'( [/quote] I didn't get the incarnation I won either. o.o And I DID send a confirmation PM
ShadowEclipse wrote on 2015-04-14:
so wait youve finished sending out all the prizes? O.O damn i didnt get a sprite :'(

I didn't get the incarnation I won either. o.o
And I DID send a confirmation PM
tumblr_nscvqtcXHo1toghkpo3_100.png BiLKyog.gif
@ShadowEclipse
@Magunoria

This is incredibly odd, i'm going to send Sica a PM now for the both of you and look into it. If all else fails i'll buy the items for you both, but I don't think it will come to that!
@ShadowEclipse
@Magunoria

This is incredibly odd, i'm going to send Sica a PM now for the both of you and look into it. If all else fails i'll buy the items for you both, but I don't think it will come to that!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Angiush

Could I get a ticket please?
@Angiush

Could I get a ticket please?
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
@xfeathermuffin just so you know, the raffle was finished on April 10th :)
@xfeathermuffin just so you know, the raffle was finished on April 10th :)
@Anguish. I'd like a ticket, if that's okay?
@Anguish. I'd like a ticket, if that's okay?
@Manarion

I'm sorry, but this raffle has been closed for quite a while now :(

@Manarion

I'm sorry, but this raffle has been closed for quite a while now :(

dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish. I'm sorry! Afhdkshgs.
@Anguish. I'm sorry! Afhdkshgs.
dragon
dragon
@Angush

Oh no hun! Its a raffle and a lot of people entered. If I wasn't picked its life lol I was just shocked all the prizes were sent out and I didn't notice yet lol. I never got a sprite cuz I was never picked for a prize :) unless everyone got something, then yeah maybe something went wrong. :) I just really hoped to get lucky and get a plague sprite he he.
@Angush

Oh no hun! Its a raffle and a lot of people entered. If I wasn't picked its life lol I was just shocked all the prizes were sent out and I didn't notice yet lol. I never got a sprite cuz I was never picked for a prize :) unless everyone got something, then yeah maybe something went wrong. :) I just really hoped to get lucky and get a plague sprite he he.
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
I didnt get a prize either unfortunately but of course, that was a gamble I made. I didnt even realise that the prizes were sent out already but ah well, raffles are such :)
I didnt get a prize either unfortunately but of course, that was a gamble I made. I didnt even realise that the prizes were sent out already but ah well, raffles are such :)
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405