Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far beyond the nice people i've seen and the amazing ruleset is the art... i appreciate art a lot and the art on this site is BEAUTIFUL
@britneyrox
My favorite thing so far beyond the nice people i've seen and the amazing ruleset is the art... i appreciate art a lot and the art on this site is BEAUTIFUL
@britneyrox my favorite thing is the art, definitely. the whole aesthetic of the site is gorgeous really.
@britneyrox my favorite thing is the art, definitely. the whole aesthetic of the site is gorgeous really.
NoO2OiY.png
@britneyrox

Im loving the dragons designs and your alot more helpful as a community in forums then many other Games

My favourtite however was the fact tryed my own dragon making and it turned out good :P
@britneyrox

Im loving the dragons designs and your alot more helpful as a community in forums then many other Games

My favourtite however was the fact tryed my own dragon making and it turned out good :P
@britneyrox I love the design for the dragons, and the colours that can be produced are beautiful.
@britneyrox I love the design for the dragons, and the colours that can be produced are beautiful.
Pingtime! @Arborial @xale @Panas @reidog
Pingtime! @Arborial @xale @Panas @reidog
@britneyrox my favorite thing about this is the helpful community. pls add me to the raffle :)
@britneyrox my favorite thing about this is the helpful community. pls add me to the raffle :)
@britanyrox my favorite thing about flight rising is the artwork. It makes me want to try drawing again. I'm not very good at people or animals shapes, but I enjoy drawing random.objects. by times i'm done with them they seem to take some sort of strange sentience. Lol!
@britanyrox my favorite thing about flight rising is the artwork. It makes me want to try drawing again. I'm not very good at people or animals shapes, but I enjoy drawing random.objects. by times i'm done with them they seem to take some sort of strange sentience. Lol!
UwkMyF.png
@britneyrox
I was honestly hooked from the minute I was asked to choose an alignment, I'm ecstatic about the concept of having the different flights. Also, everything is beautiful. Like. Everything.
@britneyrox
I was honestly hooked from the minute I was asked to choose an alignment, I'm ecstatic about the concept of having the different flights. Also, everything is beautiful. Like. Everything.
z549b623aace40.gif
*+:。.。 they/them/their pronouns please 。.。:+*
@britneyrox

Thanks so much for your kindness! ;n;
My favorite part of Flight Rising are all the gorgeous mixtures of genes you can have for your dragons! I also really enjoy the auction house, trade post, gathering items... Especially collecting dragons XD I think that's been mentioned quite a bit now, but it is quite exhilarating!!
@britneyrox

Thanks so much for your kindness! ;n;
My favorite part of Flight Rising are all the gorgeous mixtures of genes you can have for your dragons! I also really enjoy the auction house, trade post, gathering items... Especially collecting dragons XD I think that's been mentioned quite a bit now, but it is quite exhilarating!!
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far has been the artwork, for the flights, dragons, colors, etc. It's really beautiful.
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far has been the artwork, for the flights, dragons, colors, etc. It's really beautiful.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37