Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dec Free Newbie Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
@britneyrox
I'm terribly sorry. I'll remember that from now on :3
@britneyrox
I'm terribly sorry. I'll remember that from now on :3
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far has been discovering just how welcoming the community is. Everyone's so helpful and generous; it's really made getting settled in a lot easier.
@britneyrox My favorite thing so far has been discovering just how welcoming the community is. Everyone's so helpful and generous; it's really made getting settled in a lot easier.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
I've tried to join FR for a year and a half and finally got a spot yesterday. I wasn't good enough to look for openinggdates for the registration slots >.<

Well, now I finally got an account and i really LOVE the dragons and the totally awesome artwork! I mean, on how many games can you CHANGE THE SKIN OF THEM!?!? It's so fantastic, and you can earn easy cash by just playing!
I still need to figure some actions out, but I believe this period on here will be great!
Also that everyone here are so welcoming to all new ones!
@britneyrox
I've tried to join FR for a year and a half and finally got a spot yesterday. I wasn't good enough to look for openinggdates for the registration slots >.<

Well, now I finally got an account and i really LOVE the dragons and the totally awesome artwork! I mean, on how many games can you CHANGE THE SKIN OF THEM!?!? It's so fantastic, and you can earn easy cash by just playing!
I still need to figure some actions out, but I believe this period on here will be great!
Also that everyone here are so welcoming to all new ones!
@britneyrox
@britneyrox Hi! My favorite thing so far is definitely the community - it's ridiculously welcoming and generous. Second favorite thing is the gorgeous dragon art (fun fact: I've been a fan of Neon's dragon art for years and years, back when Flight Rising was only a mere concept on neondragonart.com.) :)
@britneyrox Hi! My favorite thing so far is definitely the community - it's ridiculously welcoming and generous. Second favorite thing is the gorgeous dragon art (fun fact: I've been a fan of Neon's dragon art for years and years, back when Flight Rising was only a mere concept on neondragonart.com.) :)
@britneyrox

On FR I love amazing dragon graphics the most! And of course amazing people. Everyone was so kind to me! I got so many presents and friends. Great community!
@britneyrox

On FR I love amazing dragon graphics the most! And of course amazing people. Everyone was so kind to me! I got so many presents and friends. Great community!
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
[quote name="britneyrox" date="2014-12-17 07:26:14"]@cocainekitten Please follow the rules! I will add you when you do what is asked :)[/quote] wow, i even read the rules and completely forgot to do that! Whoops! I love FR so far because of the beautiful art and the wonderful community :) i'm looking forward to exploring the forums!
britneyrox wrote on 2014-12-17 07:26:14:
@cocainekitten Please follow the rules! I will add you when you do what is asked :)
wow, i even read the rules and completely forgot to do that! Whoops! I love FR so far because of the beautiful art and the wonderful community :) i'm looking forward to exploring the forums!
PZfBrh7.gifD0NsT2R.pngPZfBrh7.gif
@britneyrox
Right now my favourite part of this site is the mini games. I'm totally addicted to the Runestone game. I also love love looove the different types of dragons. I can't wait till my eggs hatch so I can get more. :3 (I hope I did this right ;a;)
@britneyrox
Right now my favourite part of this site is the mini games. I'm totally addicted to the Runestone game. I also love love looove the different types of dragons. I can't wait till my eggs hatch so I can get more. :3 (I hope I did this right ;a;)
21979.png21403.png20819.png761.png8829.png3148.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about this is not only the pretty color dragons but the wonderful people here that are very nice and helpful.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about this is not only the pretty color dragons but the wonderful people here that are very nice and helpful.
eZ5CPeG.gifstar_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif

ban_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7an.gif
@Bananer

Be sure to ping when asked, otherwise I may not have seen your entry :)
@Bananer

Be sure to ping when asked, otherwise I may not have seen your entry :)
@Britneyrox

My favourite thing so far on FR is the artwork of the many dragons. I'm striving to become an Illustrator and I love seeing amazing artwork on games :)
@Britneyrox

My favourite thing so far on FR is the artwork of the many dragons. I'm striving to become an Illustrator and I love seeing amazing artwork on games :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37