Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy! [Closed to Catch Up]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Faoiltiama

Do you have a Poultrygeist, Brilliant Psywurm, Tengu, or Sunspot Clouddancer?
@Faoiltiama

Do you have a Poultrygeist, Brilliant Psywurm, Tengu, or Sunspot Clouddancer?
zqDx8gm.png
@Faoiltiama

He looks so awesome with his new snail buddy - that was a great match on colours! Thank you. *grin*
@Faoiltiama

He looks so awesome with his new snail buddy - that was a great match on colours! Thank you. *grin*
sigFR.png
I rent nests! Please message me if you'd like to use one of mine...
...and I'm +3 hours ahead of forum time

@Faoiltiama is it possible for you to try and find me one of the chameleon familiars or a dunhoof? :) If thats too difficult let me know. :)
@Faoiltiama is it possible for you to try and find me one of the chameleon familiars or a dunhoof? :) If thats too difficult let me know. :)
@faoiltiama
Hmm, I'm not exactly fond of heartred croakers, so something more wintry would be amazing! Anything you can find would be good though :)
@faoiltiama
Hmm, I'm not exactly fond of heartred croakers, so something more wintry would be amazing! Anything you can find would be good though :)
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@faoiltiama If you could get a Harvest Floracat I would be overjoyed ^-^. Other than that, the Dreameater and the Ethereal Trickster are gorgeous, so if you could, could I have either of those?
@faoiltiama If you could get a Harvest Floracat I would be overjoyed ^-^. Other than that, the Dreameater and the Ethereal Trickster are gorgeous, so if you could, could I have either of those?
@Faoiltiama

no spacific familiar i want you can look threw my beastiry.
But i have 6 dragons that ( i think)
That need familiars so any you can offer would be great. :3
@Faoiltiama

no spacific familiar i want you can look threw my beastiry.
But i have 6 dragons that ( i think)
That need familiars so any you can offer would be great. :3
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@Faoiltiama

Could I get a bane of my existence, the Sakura Owl?
@Faoiltiama

Could I get a bane of my existence, the Sakura Owl?
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
@Lumiere Familiar incoming.

@Freeshootinxig Yes I can :)

@Turbulencefur Yeah, it is a long shot unfortunately. I don't have either Pukasloth yet so those would be a very long wait. But perhaps I could work on getting a Shimmering Xolo for you.

@Pawesomeness Moth incoming!

@Snaketongue How about both? :P

@Spoonbuddy I can put you on my list for those.

@Oysterdust ....I GUESS I can part with one of my beloved Wurms :P

@Hardhatraza I can as long as you understand that it would take a very, very long time. Those are Gathering critters, and very rare. I don't mind trying, but it would likely take me many, many months. It's up to you.
@Lumiere Familiar incoming.

@Freeshootinxig Yes I can :)

@Turbulencefur Yeah, it is a long shot unfortunately. I don't have either Pukasloth yet so those would be a very long wait. But perhaps I could work on getting a Shimmering Xolo for you.

@Pawesomeness Moth incoming!

@Snaketongue How about both? :P

@Spoonbuddy I can put you on my list for those.

@Oysterdust ....I GUESS I can part with one of my beloved Wurms :P

@Hardhatraza I can as long as you understand that it would take a very, very long time. Those are Gathering critters, and very rare. I don't mind trying, but it would likely take me many, many months. It's up to you.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Amerretti Wintry it is!

@Luckyduck I can definitely get a Harvest Floracat once the trade comes up :)

@OfficerMittens No problem :)

@Aristatide I can certainly try to get one for you :)
@Amerretti Wintry it is!

@Luckyduck I can definitely get a Harvest Floracat once the trade comes up :)

@OfficerMittens No problem :)

@Aristatide I can certainly try to get one for you :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama Do you by chance have a storm seeker, snow streak, or, well, any bird-like or deer-like familiars available?
@Faoiltiama Do you by chance have a storm seeker, snow streak, or, well, any bird-like or deer-like familiars available?
raffle2.pngvers1.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33