Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy! [Closed to Catch Up]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Faoiltiama Hello! Could i please get any familiar that's not in my bestiary?
Thank you :)
@Faoiltiama Hello! Could i please get any familiar that's not in my bestiary?
Thank you :)
@Kiokohiroshi I'll send some birds and deer-like creatures your way.

@Timelady I can certainly put you on the list for one of those Maren :) And thanks! He was a random gift but the moment he grew up I was reminded so strongly of the glimpses of Gallifrey the show has given us, I had to name him accordingly.

@MissRaven Oh, I wish I had a Bone Fiend! But an Owlcat is doable. You've been added to the list :)

@SunFlaash @TheGreenAlot @Koyako Familiars incoming!

@Monchii I do!

@TurbulenceFur A Xolo is doable, with some time :) I'll work on getting you a Shimmering one.

@Pyroxy So much blue! I think I know a good one for him :)

@Freeshootinxig Black incoming.

@Erischrom As it happens, my list will be keeping me in the Woods for quite some time. With a bit of luck, I should be able to farm the components. So, yes. I will get a Snowsquall Floracat for you.

@Helenn Certainly :)
@Kiokohiroshi I'll send some birds and deer-like creatures your way.

@Timelady I can certainly put you on the list for one of those Maren :) And thanks! He was a random gift but the moment he grew up I was reminded so strongly of the glimpses of Gallifrey the show has given us, I had to name him accordingly.

@MissRaven Oh, I wish I had a Bone Fiend! But an Owlcat is doable. You've been added to the list :)

@SunFlaash @TheGreenAlot @Koyako Familiars incoming!

@Monchii I do!

@TurbulenceFur A Xolo is doable, with some time :) I'll work on getting you a Shimmering one.

@Pyroxy So much blue! I think I know a good one for him :)

@Freeshootinxig Black incoming.

@Erischrom As it happens, my list will be keeping me in the Woods for quite some time. With a bit of luck, I should be able to farm the components. So, yes. I will get a Snowsquall Floracat for you.

@Helenn Certainly :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama

Alright C: sorry, I just mostly gave you ones that look cool, I honestly don't know the rarities on any of them. Thank you so much for doing this!
@Faoiltiama

Alright C: sorry, I just mostly gave you ones that look cool, I honestly don't know the rarities on any of them. Thank you so much for doing this!
cPW6H3E.png
@MissRaven No problem! The Bone Fiend, unfortunately, is one of the rarest familiars around. They were released once, and only to specific Kickstarter supporters before the site opened. The Skycat, Cog Frog, Boolean, and Golden Idol are all the same.
@MissRaven No problem! The Bone Fiend, unfortunately, is one of the rarest familiars around. They were released once, and only to specific Kickstarter supporters before the site opened. The Skycat, Cog Frog, Boolean, and Golden Idol are all the same.
@Faoiltiama

Thank You so so much! XD
@Faoiltiama

Thank You so so much! XD
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Faoiltiama

Thank you ! c:
@Faoiltiama

Thank you ! c:
@Faoiltiama familiars
@Faoiltiama familiars
B6ve782.giffree_zim_and_gir_icon_by_supertuffpinkpuff.png icon_undertaker_by_nyharu-d67cfm5.gif sebastian_avatar_by_magiclove24-d3e77ow.gif ciel_phantomhive_avatar_by_magiclove24-d3e778j.gif B6ve782.gif

1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.png
@IraBell I noticed your multiple pings. However, if you will look at the title of the thread, it is temporarily closed. Once it reopens, feel free to ask for familiars.

@Alydragon Is that a request or a placeholder? The thread is temporarily closed.
@IraBell I noticed your multiple pings. However, if you will look at the title of the thread, it is temporarily closed. Once it reopens, feel free to ask for familiars.

@Alydragon Is that a request or a placeholder? The thread is temporarily closed.
@DiNozzo Marbled Jester incoming.

@Luckyduck Harvest Floracat incoming!
@DiNozzo Marbled Jester incoming.

@Luckyduck Harvest Floracat incoming!
Bump for myself
Bump for myself
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33