Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy! [Closed to Catch Up]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
@Faoiltiama: If you have a lot of extras of something I don't have yet (which is a lot), I'd love to give that familiar a new home!
@Faoiltiama: If you have a lot of extras of something I don't have yet (which is a lot), I'd love to give that familiar a new home!
Zo7dCea.png
@Twylightchaos I think I can do that :) Cute, and feline or canine, incoming!

@Varaeya I'll take a look and send some over :)
@Twylightchaos I think I can do that :) Cute, and feline or canine, incoming!

@Varaeya I'll take a look and send some over :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama Are there any bunnies available of any sort? I'm new at this so I'm not sure what all there is. I don't have much of anything otherwise :P
@Faoiltiama Are there any bunnies available of any sort? I'm new at this so I'm not sure what all there is. I don't have much of anything otherwise :P
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@Wretchedrabbit There are three bunnies, introduced during the April Fool's event. I could attempt to buy one for you, if you'd like: [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Bucktooth Digger] [item=Marbled Jester]
@Wretchedrabbit There are three bunnies, introduced during the April Fool's event. I could attempt to buy one for you, if you'd like:
Irradiated Astronomer Bucktooth Digger Marbled Jester
@Faoiltiama Aww they're so cute! Eventually I'll have to save up for all of them, but if you happen to find one I would appreciate it. It's probably a more distant goal for me, I'm more focused on battling right now.
@Faoiltiama Aww they're so cute! Eventually I'll have to save up for all of them, but if you happen to find one I would appreciate it. It's probably a more distant goal for me, I'm more focused on battling right now.
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@Faoiltiama

do you have any ethereal trickster, umber wolf
@Faoiltiama

do you have any ethereal trickster, umber wolf
doggo2.png
FR +9
____tumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.png____
@Faoiltiama May I be put on the list for a Yeti?
@Faoiltiama May I be put on the list for a Yeti?
@Faoiltiama I'll gladly take a few familiars that I don't have yet :)
@Faoiltiama I'll gladly take a few familiars that I don't have yet :)
signature_fr_cadwaller_by_vampireselene13-d8y45pj.png
@Faoiltiama

I'll take any familiars you're willing to give me!
Are there are any reindeer familiars? :D If not, I'll love to have some wolves or birds.
@Faoiltiama

I'll take any familiars you're willing to give me!
Are there are any reindeer familiars? :D If not, I'll love to have some wolves or birds.
@Ravenpuff I have spares of neither but I can put you on the list.

@Luxa Certainly! Two people before you also want a Yeti, so it will probably be a very, very long wait. If that is okay with you, I'll try my best.

@CaptainCadwaller I'll send some over :)

@RainbowReindeer there aren't any reindeer, exactly, but there are two elk familiars. Otherwise, there are tons of birds, and two wolves.
@Ravenpuff I have spares of neither but I can put you on the list.

@Luxa Certainly! Two people before you also want a Yeti, so it will probably be a very, very long wait. If that is okay with you, I'll try my best.

@CaptainCadwaller I'll send some over :)

@RainbowReindeer there aren't any reindeer, exactly, but there are two elk familiars. Otherwise, there are tons of birds, and two wolves.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33