Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy! [Closed to Catch Up]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Faoiltiama Got anything to match my handsome dude? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7813440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78135/7813440_350.png[/img] [/url] (super cool idea, btw!)
@Faoiltiama

Got anything to match my handsome dude?

7813440_350.png

(super cool idea, btw!)
sigFR.png
I rent nests! Please message me if you'd like to use one of mine...
...and I'm +3 hours ahead of forum time

@Freeshootinxig Oh, a fun request! I'm on it!

@Rentacles Familiars incoming!

@GatlingGear I can get one for you :)

@xrevelationx Expect a delivery shortly :)

@Pyroxy Ah, what a gorgeous 'Dancer! I think I do have an idea... Expect a package soon :)
@Freeshootinxig Oh, a fun request! I'm on it!

@Rentacles Familiars incoming!

@GatlingGear I can get one for you :)

@xrevelationx Expect a delivery shortly :)

@Pyroxy Ah, what a gorgeous 'Dancer! I think I do have an idea... Expect a package soon :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama Thank you!
@Faoiltiama Thank you!
Waystone3.gif
@Faoiltiama

This is an awesome idea! And very kind of you.

You probably don't have an extra, but if you could put me on your wait list for a Maren Scout I would be very happy! Of course the one I want because I think it it is pretty also turns out to be rare *grumble* X-D Thank you!
@Faoiltiama

This is an awesome idea! And very kind of you.

You probably don't have an extra, but if you could put me on your wait list for a Maren Scout I would be very happy! Of course the one I want because I think it it is pretty also turns out to be rare *grumble* X-D Thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Butcherbaby Actually, as fate would have it... I caught an extra a few weeks ago, but no one asked for it, so she's been sitting in my hoard :) I'm glad she'll finally have a home!
@Butcherbaby Actually, as fate would have it... I caught an extra a few weeks ago, but no one asked for it, so she's been sitting in my hoard :) I'm glad she'll finally have a home!
@Faoiltiama

I am looking for the following familiars, if possible! Cursed Bat, Cumulus Seal, Mimic Buttersnake

If these are not possible, just send anything over. The majority of the familiars in my bestiary are ones that I bought to give away to the new players, so chances are I won't have the one you send over.

Thanks so much!
@Faoiltiama

I am looking for the following familiars, if possible! Cursed Bat, Cumulus Seal, Mimic Buttersnake

If these are not possible, just send anything over. The majority of the familiars in my bestiary are ones that I bought to give away to the new players, so chances are I won't have the one you send over.

Thanks so much!
@Faoiltiama I am hope to find a familiar for this gal once she grows up -- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8036086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80361/8036086_350.png[/img] [/url] If not than anything is fine
@Faoiltiama
I am hope to find a familiar for this gal once she grows up --

8036086_350.png

If not than anything is fine
@Faoiltiama

EEEEEEeeeeeEEEee! *dances around like a fool* Thank you so much!

As a pisces with an inordinate fondeness for mermaids and various shades of blue, I am over the moon right now!
@Faoiltiama

EEEEEEeeeeeEEEee! *dances around like a fool* Thank you so much!

As a pisces with an inordinate fondeness for mermaids and various shades of blue, I am over the moon right now!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Faoiltiama
A christmas-y familiar that I don't have already would be awesome! And if not, anything at least slightly rare or harder to find/get would be amazing. Thank you! :)
@Faoiltiama
A christmas-y familiar that I don't have already would be awesome! And if not, anything at least slightly rare or harder to find/get would be amazing. Thank you! :)
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Britneyrox A Cumulus Seal it is then!

@Ironic She has an interesting mix of colors. I'll see what I can find.
@Britneyrox A Cumulus Seal it is then!

@Ironic She has an interesting mix of colors. I'll see what I can find.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33