Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Alright folks, the next batch - and the last, we hope - is here. We apologize for the wait.
There is 12 winners listed, since it's the number of prizes left currently. :)
Here they are:

575 - @Harukai
286 - @spookysage
181 - @Awakening
734 - @Galaxis
67 - @crystalrose
549 - @Bladida
462 - @folikon
18 - @Fanfreluche
207 - @drgnhawk
41 - @Riazy
103 -@anikarp
95 - @Aerdania

Congratulations! You have 48 hours to claim your prize, after which you are moved to the bottom of the queue. After another 24 hours you are out from the batch.

Please, write down the number of prizes equivalent to your position on the list, in the order of preference. For example, you are the 4th winner. So, you write four prizes from which you will get one the winners before you didn't pick. :)

To the last person - do write down your list of preferences in case someone won't claim their prize in time and you'll move up the list.
Alright folks, the next batch - and the last, we hope - is here. We apologize for the wait.
There is 12 winners listed, since it's the number of prizes left currently. :)
Here they are:

575 - @Harukai
286 - @spookysage
181 - @Awakening
734 - @Galaxis
67 - @crystalrose
549 - @Bladida
462 - @folikon
18 - @Fanfreluche
207 - @drgnhawk
41 - @Riazy
103 -@anikarp
95 - @Aerdania

Congratulations! You have 48 hours to claim your prize, after which you are moved to the bottom of the queue. After another 24 hours you are out from the batch.

Please, write down the number of prizes equivalent to your position on the list, in the order of preference. For example, you are the 4th winner. So, you write four prizes from which you will get one the winners before you didn't pick. :)

To the last person - do write down your list of preferences in case someone won't claim their prize in time and you'll move up the list.
@Ellenai Sorry if it's any trouble but I'll pass on taking anything. Looks like it's mostly dragons left and I have no space at all for them and would rather they go to somebody else who needs them or wants them more.
@Ellenai Sorry if it's any trouble but I'll pass on taking anything. Looks like it's mostly dragons left and I have no space at all for them and would rather they go to somebody else who needs them or wants them more.
@folikon
Alright. Are you sure? :)
@folikon
Alright. Are you sure? :)
1. Magic In The Air
If not, pass
Thank you!
1. Magic In The Air
If not, pass
Thank you!
Q7oeY5L.png
@Ellenai Yep! Sorry for the trouble. :)
@Ellenai Yep! Sorry for the trouble. :)
@folikon
Well, alright then. :)
@folikon
Well, alright then. :)
@Ellenai
1: Greenpeace
2: Magic in the Air
3: BS4
4: LL1
5: PM4
Otherwise: Pass
@Ellenai
1: Greenpeace
2: Magic in the Air
3: BS4
4: LL1
5: PM4
Otherwise: Pass
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@Ellenai

1. Magic in the Air
2. Burnt Chicken

Thanks!
@Ellenai

1. Magic in the Air
2. Burnt Chicken

Thanks!
0A1SWXC.png
@Ellenai

1. PM4
2. BS2
3. BS1
4. BS3
5. LL1
6. Greenpeace

if theyre all taken then its okay:) dont want any of the battle items so if it comes to it you can pass me.u.
@Ellenai

1. PM4
2. BS2
3. BS1
4. BS3
5. LL1
6. Greenpeace

if theyre all taken then its okay:) dont want any of the battle items so if it comes to it you can pass me.u.
@Ellenai

1. BS4
2. LL1
3. BS3
4. BS2
5. PM4

Thank-you!!! :D
@Ellenai

1. BS4
2. LL1
3. BS3
4. BS2