Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newfang Raffle [winners part 6 pg 47]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50
@Ellenai
This is fantastic! I've never won a raffle before, thank you and Trestus very much for this opportunity:*

1. Building Steam
2. It's a Trap
3. Feather Brains
4. LL1
5. Cheese
6. I'm Hungry
@Ellenai
This is fantastic! I've never won a raffle before, thank you and Trestus very much for this opportunity:*

1. Building Steam
2. It's a Trap
3. Feather Brains
4. LL1
5. Cheese
6. I'm Hungry
I left this game my dudes! glhf
@Ellenai

No need to apologize!
@Ellenai

No need to apologize!
0VDT3X0.png
@Starapture @BBsoQ @SheWolf @MsBarrows @TehZion @Shrapnelsong @SpaceGal @Frostpebble @Skoomacat

Welcome to the next update!
Since there was no response from @Elecii for 48 hours, we have moved her to the bottom of the queue. Therefore, all of you guys are getting your prizes as soon as possible, as Ellenai is currently working on it.

Thanks for participating!
We'll be drawing next batch of winners when Elecii answers, or in next 24 hours, if she does not. Stay tuned!
@Starapture @BBsoQ @SheWolf @MsBarrows @TehZion @Shrapnelsong @SpaceGal @Frostpebble @Skoomacat

Welcome to the next update!
Since there was no response from @Elecii for 48 hours, we have moved her to the bottom of the queue. Therefore, all of you guys are getting your prizes as soon as possible, as Ellenai is currently working on it.

Thanks for participating!
We'll be drawing next batch of winners when Elecii answers, or in next 24 hours, if she does not. Stay tuned!
Don't loose your head. There might be people who'd want to make you short of it, and they'd rather avoid lenghty and unnecessary search.

The prizes have been sent out! One more time, congratulations and enjoy! :)

The prizes have been sent out! One more time, congratulations and enjoy! :)
@Trestus @Ellenai Thank you! This was one of the most enjoyable giveaways/raffles I've particiapted in (and not just because I won stuff), thank you for organizing and running it.
@Trestus @Ellenai Thank you! This was one of the most enjoyable giveaways/raffles I've particiapted in (and not just because I won stuff), thank you for organizing and running it.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@Trestus @Ellenai Thanks for evrything!
You're the best!
@Trestus @Ellenai Thanks for evrything!
You're the best!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Trestus @Ellenai

Thank you very much! :D I have received the prizes and it's great!!
@Trestus @Ellenai

Thank you very much! :D I have received the prizes and it's great!!
@Trestus @Ellenai
I'm so so sorry for not replying I was on holiday and I still haven't got back into the site properly since being away so I hadn't checked my alerts. Sorry. ^^;;

Could I claim SB3, please~? And once again I'm really sorry.
@Trestus @Ellenai
I'm so so sorry for not replying I was on holiday and I still haven't got back into the site properly since being away so I hadn't checked my alerts. Sorry. ^^;;

Could I claim SB3, please~? And once again I'm really sorry.
@Elecii
Don't worry! We thought it was the case, actualy. I think we have said it ealier, we have choosen quite a bad time for the raffle's end... That's also the reason for this three days claim time... ^ ^''

Sending your prize over in a moment. :)
@Elecii
Don't worry! We thought it was the case, actualy. I think we have said it ealier, we have choosen quite a bad time for the raffle's end... That's also the reason for this three days claim time... ^ ^''

Sending your prize over in a moment. :)
@Elecii
Your prize has been sent! Congratulations and enjoy! :)

And here we have the third batch of winners! :D
581 - @Clanguardian
272 - @AdventureNoodle
643 - @Faraella
529 - @TaraTennyo
72 - @Circade
373 - @Roxxanne
753 - @Chika
658 - @DragonriderSam
439 - @TempestSea
800 - @BorksMcGee

Congratulations! You have 48 hours to claim your prize, after which you go to the bottom of the queue. After another 24 hours, you are out from the batch.
Edit: Please, write down the number of prizes equivalent to your position on the list, in the order of preference. For example, you are the 4th winner. So, you write four prizes from which you will get one the winners before you didn't pick. :)
@Elecii
Your prize has been sent! Congratulations and enjoy! :)

And here we have the third batch of winners! :D
581 - @Clanguardian
272 - @AdventureNoodle
643 - @Faraella
529 - @TaraTennyo
72 - @Circade
373 - @Roxxanne
753 - @Chika
658 - @DragonriderSam
439 - @TempestSea
800 - @BorksMcGee

Congratulations! You have 48 hours to claim your prize, after which you go to the bottom of the queue. After another 24 hours, you are out from the batch.
Edit: Please, write down the number of prizes equivalent to your position on the list, in the order of preference. For example, you are the 4th winner. So, you write four prizes from which you will get one the winners before you didn't pick. :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50