Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@ronnster

95?
@ronnster

95?
@Emberwolf

sorry, that is incorrect! Feel free to try again later!
@Emberwolf

sorry, that is incorrect! Feel free to try again later!
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Ronnster

i lied, im paying for another guess XD

@Ronnster

i lied, im paying for another guess XD

want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

argh.. I'm sorry! ..But that is also incorrect. Maybe try again later? ;;
@Draconequis

argh.. I'm sorry! ..But that is also incorrect. Maybe try again later? ;;

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
i will take the coatl girl, and sorry, i fell asleep, and also sorry i forgot to ping you last time
@ronnster
i will take the coatl girl, and sorry, i fell asleep, and also sorry i forgot to ping you last time
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@ronnster 66
@ronnster 66
aHMlRC8.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
@oldred100

don't feel bad for falling asleep! Sleep is kinda essential in life xD I was just re-pinging to enforce the importance of the ping and that is is maybe not just a "sorry you are wrong" ping.

and sending the coatl now ^^
@oldred100

don't feel bad for falling asleep! Sleep is kinda essential in life xD I was just re-pinging to enforce the importance of the ping and that is is maybe not just a "sorry you are wrong" ping.

and sending the coatl now ^^

@posibee ohh. That is the final number! Congrats! [img]http://i.imgur.com/zqbDFlC.png[/img] Hopefully you are okay with the leftover prize. I'll be hatching the nest as soon as I send oldred100 the coatl ^^
@posibee

ohh. That is the final number! Congrats!

zqbDFlC.png

Hopefully you are okay with the leftover prize. I'll be hatching the nest as soon as I send oldred100 the coatl ^^

@ronnster
yeah, i picked a number and went to bed, it was already 11 at night here and i had to be able to be alive today
@ronnster
yeah, i picked a number and went to bed, it was already 11 at night here and i had to be able to be alive today
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@oldred100

did you get my crossroads? or did I do the wrong person? D:
@oldred100

did you get my crossroads? or did I do the wrong person? D:

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17