Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@ronnster 94?
@ronnster 94?
@ronnster

Hello!
Seeing this makes me feel so nostalgic :D
My guess is #53
@ronnster

Hello!
Seeing this makes me feel so nostalgic :D
My guess is #53
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
@Stryder

nah, you don't need to pay. I'm giving everyone one "mulligan"/re-do. also, unfortunately, that is incorrect! feel free to try again.

@Alvaar

yeah, it has admittedly been awhile since my last one. lol. anywho, unfortunately, that is incorrect. feel free to try again later!

@Keridwyn @Dask @Jedi

sorry, those are incorrect feel free to try again!

@posibee @Ludenberg @Meredith44

sorry, those are incorrect, feel free to try again later!

@oldred100

just a friendly reminder that you won! I need to know what you want in order to know what to give the final winner! Pinging you a second time to ensure you know to check! sorry to bother!
@Stryder

nah, you don't need to pay. I'm giving everyone one "mulligan"/re-do. also, unfortunately, that is incorrect! feel free to try again.

@Alvaar

yeah, it has admittedly been awhile since my last one. lol. anywho, unfortunately, that is incorrect. feel free to try again later!

@Keridwyn @Dask @Jedi

sorry, those are incorrect feel free to try again!

@posibee @Ludenberg @Meredith44

sorry, those are incorrect, feel free to try again later!

@oldred100

just a friendly reminder that you won! I need to know what you want in order to know what to give the final winner! Pinging you a second time to ensure you know to check! sorry to bother!
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster

54!
@ronnster

54!
kwOHp0C.gif
sam pants
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
0ZGGXxK.png
lightning_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcilwlc.gif
@Ludenberg

sorry, that is incorrect. Feel free to try again later? ;;
@Ludenberg

sorry, that is incorrect. Feel free to try again later? ;;

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster 92?
@ronnster 92?
@Meredith44

sorry, that is incorrect. feel free to try again later? o:
@Meredith44

sorry, that is incorrect. feel free to try again later? o:

@Ronnster

34??
@Ronnster

34??
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@ronnster

40?? (I can guess now, its a new hour.. riiiiggghhtt??)

if its not okay, ill erase this post
@ronnster

40?? (I can guess now, its a new hour.. riiiiggghhtt??)

if its not okay, ill erase this post
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

yeah, you could guess again. unfortunately, neither of those are correct.. sorry! try again later?
@Draconequis

yeah, you could guess again. unfortunately, neither of those are correct.. sorry! try again later?

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17