Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Could I guess 29 and 74? @ronnster
Could I guess 29 and 74? @ronnster
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Usagiglower

sure, as long as I get the payment for the extra guess, you it is okay. unfortunately, neither of those numbers are correct... feel free to try again later! I might be online for the next hour. but after that, if you want to keep guessing. Just keep guess on the hour even if I don't respond.

I'm just hoping there won't be a lot of repeats by people who just assume the second post is up to date x__X
@Usagiglower

sure, as long as I get the payment for the extra guess, you it is okay. unfortunately, neither of those numbers are correct... feel free to try again later! I might be online for the next hour. but after that, if you want to keep guessing. Just keep guess on the hour even if I don't respond.

I'm just hoping there won't be a lot of repeats by people who just assume the second post is up to date x__X
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
can i guess 51 please?
can i guess 51 please?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
@ronnster
99?
@ronnster
99?
31! @ronnster
31! @ronnster
@ronnster 64?
@ronnster 64?
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif IceShield_zpsf333e17d.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@ronnster
Could I guess 32 and 45?
And did my last 500 send? Did the 500 I just sent send?
@ronnster
Could I guess 32 and 45?
And did my last 500 send? Did the 500 I just sent send?
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@ronnster

31?
@ronnster

31?
aDERPtables
@ronnster

91?
@ronnster

91?
@usagiglower oh yes, your two payments went through speaking of which, I'm afraid neither of those new numbers are correct either.. @Faisse @EllieAlice @Emberwolf @Jedi sorry none of those are correct, feel free to try again later (except forr Faisse they can try again right away because they posted during the last hour) @Stryder can you re-do? 31 was just guessed. I didn't get to updating the list in the second post yet! @oldred100 congrats! you are the 3rd winner (though remember to ping me in future events if you participate!) [img]http://i.imgur.com/UYqC2lS.png[/img] which of the two leftover prizes do you want?
@usagiglower

oh yes, your two payments went through speaking of which, I'm afraid neither of those new numbers are correct either..

@Faisse @EllieAlice @Emberwolf @Jedi

sorry none of those are correct, feel free to try again later (except forr Faisse they can try again right away because they posted during the last hour)

@Stryder
can you re-do? 31 was just guessed. I didn't get to updating the list in the second post yet!

@oldred100

congrats! you are the 3rd winner (though remember to ping me in future events if you participate!)

UYqC2lS.png

which of the two leftover prizes do you want?
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17