Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@ronnster, 49?
@ronnster, 49?
@Draconequis

sorryyy. that is incorrect. maybe there will still be something tomorrow. I have no idea how much traffic I will get while I'm asleep since I've gotten more traffic when doing this game than my other previous games - probably because of the new users... so I guess I'll find out for reals when I wake up as I'm hoping to hit the sack myself within the hour ..it is like 1 am here.. u.u
@Draconequis

sorryyy. that is incorrect. maybe there will still be something tomorrow. I have no idea how much traffic I will get while I'm asleep since I've gotten more traffic when doing this game than my other previous games - probably because of the new users... so I guess I'll find out for reals when I wake up as I'm hoping to hit the sack myself within the hour ..it is like 1 am here.. u.u
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@vagrancing

sorry, that is incorrect! try again later maybe? ; -;
@vagrancing

sorry, that is incorrect! try again later maybe? ; -;

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
~~
~~
@greywell

no, you can only win once! sorry I forgot to write that down. can you erase the number from your post as to not confuse anybody as that guess doesn't count!

I'll go edit the OP. sorry for the vague-ness!
@greywell

no, you can only win once! sorry I forgot to write that down. can you erase the number from your post as to not confuse anybody as that guess doesn't count!

I'll go edit the OP. sorry for the vague-ness!

@ronnster

we are in the same time zone XD I just checked one last time before heading to bed.. XD people with other time zones will snag everything though XD oh well, if its not meant to be.. i will breed it myself.. XD
@ronnster

we are in the same time zone XD I just checked one last time before heading to bed.. XD people with other time zones will snag everything though XD oh well, if its not meant to be.. i will breed it myself.. XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@ronnster 23?
@ronnster 23?
@RandomZoning

sorry, that is incorrect. Feel free to try again later!
@RandomZoning

sorry, that is incorrect. Feel free to try again later!

@ronnster 22?
@ronnster 22?
@Caelthus

sorry, that is incorrect. feel free to try again later! ;;
@Caelthus

sorry, that is incorrect. feel free to try again later! ;;

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17