Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELEMENTS OF NATURE - OVER, Prizes pg128
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@FrogDragon

Thank you for resending! I've gotten the bright fellow all recorded for you! x3
@FrogDragon

Thank you for resending! I've gotten the bright fellow all recorded for you! x3
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Assassi boop! sending a level 8 atcha. :D
@Assassi boop! sending a level 8 atcha. :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@NightVale

Aaand got him! |D Thank you~
@NightVale

Aaand got him! |D Thank you~
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
I'll be offline for most of the day, hopefully we'll have a few of the mystery packs unlocked when I get back! Thanks to everyone who's donated so far!!
I'll be offline for most of the day, hopefully we'll have a few of the mystery packs unlocked when I get back! Thanks to everyone who's donated so far!!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@EmmaBird
Sending over a Skydancer with the stripe gene (two of todays bonuses) who's level 5!
@EmmaBird
Sending over a Skydancer with the stripe gene (two of todays bonuses) who's level 5!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@Assassi
I'm going to send over some in a minute....
@Assassi
I'm going to send over some in a minute....
@yummyquik

Awesome! I'm ready for em~ :3

EDIT:

Got them all logged! And by golly, that was incredible! I wish you the best of luck in the drawings! x3
@yummyquik

Awesome! I'm ready for em~ :3

EDIT:

Got them all logged! And by golly, that was incredible! I wish you the best of luck in the drawings! x3
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Hollyann :) If you have any extra dragons you don't want to keep, now it a god time to put in for prizes maybe? ;) hehe.
@Hollyann :) If you have any extra dragons you don't want to keep, now it a god time to put in for prizes maybe? ;) hehe.
Wow, you guys put some great effort into this :O I'ma send some dragons to join the Glademomma w/love from Plaguemomma! Later though e.e; Gotta to play SS to get money to do said sending lawl.
Wow, you guys put some great effort into this :O I'ma send some dragons to join the Glademomma w/love from Plaguemomma! Later though e.e; Gotta to play SS to get money to do said sending lawl.
RtDSCWq.png
@EmmaBird sending a level 10 Guardian your way!
@EmmaBird sending a level 10 Guardian your way!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128