Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELEMENTS OF NATURE - OVER, Prizes pg128
Awesome! I actually really love the prizes in this, although there aren't a lot of packs compared to most dominance raffles these days. ;w;

This is really cute and including all of the elements was a great idea!

Once I'm back on my feet (trying to recover as quickly as possible from the war wth plague) and have a few hatchlings to throw at you guys, you can definitely expect to see some leveled butts tossed your way~
Awesome! I actually really love the prizes in this, although there aren't a lot of packs compared to most dominance raffles these days. ;w;

This is really cute and including all of the elements was a great idea!

Once I'm back on my feet (trying to recover as quickly as possible from the war wth plague) and have a few hatchlings to throw at you guys, you can definitely expect to see some leveled butts tossed your way~
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@DragonSage

Sent a level 6 skydancer. Added 1250t for today's bonus.
@DragonSage

Sent a level 6 skydancer. Added 1250t for today's bonus.
@DragonSage
Sent a bunch of level 7's. One is a skydancer
@DragonSage
Sent a bunch of level 7's. One is a skydancer
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Octopus if you visit Nature forum there are several topics about Greenskeeper gathering events, several of which are still taking prize donations. There's also the organizational threads for the dominance push itself.
@Octopus if you visit Nature forum there are several topics about Greenskeeper gathering events, several of which are still taking prize donations. There's also the organizational threads for the dominance push itself.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Sending three level 5's your way! (No rush, noticed you're busy on the sheet...good luck holding the fort alone)
@DragonSage Sending three level 5's your way! (No rush, noticed you're busy on the sheet...good luck holding the fort alone)
@Lemonade we decided that it would be interesting to try a raffle that has fewer but larger packs
@Lemonade we decided that it would be interesting to try a raffle that has fewer but larger packs
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I will be available to accept dragons for a little while. ^^
I will be available to accept dragons for a little while. ^^
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Assassi - One level 7 SD heading your way!
@Assassi - One level 7 SD heading your way!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon

Got the pretty gal recorded for 72 tickets~ Thank you! |D
@TikindiDragon

Got the pretty gal recorded for 72 tickets~ Thank you! |D
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
I have no doubt I'll be back with more for you as the week goes on :)
I have no doubt I'll be back with more for you as the week goes on :)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back