Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELEMENTS OF NATURE - OVER, Prizes pg128
@Hanyuu sending 3 level 10s your way for double tickets. One's an SD and the other two have stripes
@Hanyuu sending 3 level 10s your way for double tickets. One's an SD and the other two have stripes
Soooo. Just curious - but do the dragons in the dragon packs come with the apparel they are wearing? Like, if we win light do we get the sunchaser jewelry?
Soooo. Just curious - but do the dragons in the dragon packs come with the apparel they are wearing? Like, if we win light do we get the sunchaser jewelry?
@Hanyuu
Sending some dragons (4) - one is skydancer. :3
@Hanyuu
Sending some dragons (4) - one is skydancer. :3
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
*flops down a waits* This is such a great raffle, great prizes etc. But no one is onliiiiiiine right now.
*flops down a waits* This is such a great raffle, great prizes etc. But no one is onliiiiiiine right now.
HEPmLsK.png
[img]http://88.198.78.90/lily/good_res/1104884526556.617224936631.preview.png[/img] dat danaNA na dat danaNA na! Set forth.... the [i]dragons...[/i]
1104884526556.617224936631.preview.png
dat danaNA na dat danaNA na!

Set forth.... the dragons...
@azrielen
I am here and available for your raffle needs. :3
@azrielen
I am here and available for your raffle needs. :3
@Alajarys
Having troubles accepting the Malyn trade. I cancelled and sent a new request. Hopefully this will go through!
@Alajarys
Having troubles accepting the Malyn trade. I cancelled and sent a new request. Hopefully this will go through!
@sunreon

Sending a level 7 over!
@sunreon

Sending a level 7 over!
aJyYWw6.png
@Heliolisk [img]http://media2.giphy.com/media/IeLOBZb7ZdQ1G/giphy.gif[/img]
@Heliolisk
giphy.gif
Pinging myself so I don't forget to get my friends here. @Teletraan

I know Nature isn't allowed to enter, but how do you get tickets? Send the dragon to someone or take a screenshot of the exalt and send a link to that?
Pinging myself so I don't forget to get my friends here. @Teletraan

I know Nature isn't allowed to enter, but how do you get tickets? Send the dragon to someone or take a screenshot of the exalt and send a link to that?
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
B684mez.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥