Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The First & Last mini-raffle - Drawing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Ocearen My forgetfulness is just as bad XD I buy a dragon reserve in advance just to surprise myself in the future XD
@Ocearen My forgetfulness is just as bad XD I buy a dragon reserve in advance just to surprise myself in the future XD
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
I remember seen about that in tumblr *goes to take a look*
@Sylvette
I remember seen about that in tumblr *goes to take a look*
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
When can we pick our prizes
When can we pick our prizes
edit:
oh, it is one at a time? my bad.

maybe you should request the list thing as I did -- do a list as long as your drawn number??

it would expedite the prize handing out process I'd think

@Sylvette

here are my choice in order - I listed 7 because I'm on the first page and can't remember is I was picked 6th or 7th

1) 1F

2) 1G - specifically one of the first two listed would be preferred (but I doubt I'll get this one lol)

3) 1B

4) 1E

5) 1I (i but capitalized lol)

6) 1C

7) 1D - particularly interested in the obsidian tiger / leaf seraph / can't tell if belly is ice or white lol one (tl;dr the last one listed)

---
note: I entered due to an interest in certain dragons - which I kinda doubt I'll get... Idk if you care about what I do with my dragon ... I wouldn't exalt it, but I'd find it a new home if it wasn't one I actually really wanted... I'd mostly likely find it a home through a forums game or friend before selling it if that brings any comfort..

I just don't have the lair space to keep just any dragon...

I just feel a little guilty because I obviously didn't think this through 100% - I just saw the gyrfinndor dragons and though I could turn on into a good Iron Man dragon -

but now that see the tuxedo dragons, I'd want that even more as none of your Potter dragons came out with a gold tert ^^;

after that, it is up in the air whether I'd keep the derg in the long run or not.

It doesn't really bother me anymore what people do with dragons I raffle off or give away - it happened so much lol - but I'm not you and you might think otherwise?
edit:
oh, it is one at a time? my bad.

maybe you should request the list thing as I did -- do a list as long as your drawn number??

it would expedite the prize handing out process I'd think

@Sylvette

here are my choice in order - I listed 7 because I'm on the first page and can't remember is I was picked 6th or 7th

1) 1F

2) 1G - specifically one of the first two listed would be preferred (but I doubt I'll get this one lol)

3) 1B

4) 1E

5) 1I (i but capitalized lol)

6) 1C

7) 1D - particularly interested in the obsidian tiger / leaf seraph / can't tell if belly is ice or white lol one (tl;dr the last one listed)

---
note: I entered due to an interest in certain dragons - which I kinda doubt I'll get... Idk if you care about what I do with my dragon ... I wouldn't exalt it, but I'd find it a new home if it wasn't one I actually really wanted... I'd mostly likely find it a home through a forums game or friend before selling it if that brings any comfort..

I just don't have the lair space to keep just any dragon...

I just feel a little guilty because I obviously didn't think this through 100% - I just saw the gyrfinndor dragons and though I could turn on into a good Iron Man dragon -

but now that see the tuxedo dragons, I'd want that even more as none of your Potter dragons came out with a gold tert ^^;

after that, it is up in the air whether I'd keep the derg in the long run or not.

It doesn't really bother me anymore what people do with dragons I raffle off or give away - it happened so much lol - but I'm not you and you might think otherwise?
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Sylvette thanks so much!! and i'll do a preference list to make things easier:

1. 1G griffendor vistories
2. 1C candy and bee
3. 1I rainbow coatls
5. 1F tux madness
4. D1 dragon from ronnster
6. D2 dragon from brain4puzzles
7. F2 familiars
8. 1H golden midnight
9. 1E bloody christmas
10. 1D the firsts
11. 1A golden imps
12. 1B golden imps
@Sylvette thanks so much!! and i'll do a preference list to make things easier:

1. 1G griffendor vistories
2. 1C candy and bee
3. 1I rainbow coatls
5. 1F tux madness
4. D1 dragon from ronnster
6. D2 dragon from brain4puzzles
7. F2 familiars
8. 1H golden midnight
9. 1E bloody christmas
10. 1D the firsts
11. 1A golden imps
12. 1B golden imps
@ronnster @Llewelyn Please don't send me lists -.- I know you are all very excited to receive your prizes (hopefully soon), but I simply cannot keep up with lists. I will almost guarantee I will mess up the order of prizes once it gets to around 5 people. Therefore, I will ping you when it is your turn to pick.

Since you guys already gave me your lists, I will keep them in mind when it's your turn. That does not mean I recommend anyone to give me lists. I will try to keep up with both of yours.

@Wasteofanangel @Autophagy @Alvaar @Renoki @Brightwinged @Tanz @Paintminion @Ocearen @Impatiens @Llewelyn @NerakaFenice @Xumbre @Hazeledpoppy @Aisumoka @Ronnster @Aurora23 @rabidminimoose @Arbitrary @Fenixalis @Silverarte @Copperbird @Firethewing @Prissy1989 @4themindandsoul @Bolfir @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @VagabondSentinel @tarlanis @Brain4puzzles @Cybarite @Tea @GypsyMoon

However I do understand that waiting can be very excruciating, so the first 5 people who won can send me lists (that's the max I can keep up with without stressing myself out).

Once the first 5 is done, I will ping the next 5. The next 5 can give me their preference lists when it's their turn, but not before I ping them. I think this will be agreeable to most of us (I can keep up with the lists, and you get to give me yours lists without waiting too long :) ).

I hope you guys can understand, and I'm just trying to avoid a potential confusion catastrophe happening XD
@ronnster @Llewelyn Please don't send me lists -.- I know you are all very excited to receive your prizes (hopefully soon), but I simply cannot keep up with lists. I will almost guarantee I will mess up the order of prizes once it gets to around 5 people. Therefore, I will ping you when it is your turn to pick.

Since you guys already gave me your lists, I will keep them in mind when it's your turn. That does not mean I recommend anyone to give me lists. I will try to keep up with both of yours.

@Wasteofanangel @Autophagy @Alvaar @Renoki @Brightwinged @Tanz @Paintminion @Ocearen @Impatiens @Llewelyn @NerakaFenice @Xumbre @Hazeledpoppy @Aisumoka @Ronnster @Aurora23 @rabidminimoose @Arbitrary @Fenixalis @Silverarte @Copperbird @Firethewing @Prissy1989 @4themindandsoul @Bolfir @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @VagabondSentinel @tarlanis @Brain4puzzles @Cybarite @Tea @GypsyMoon

However I do understand that waiting can be very excruciating, so the first 5 people who won can send me lists (that's the max I can keep up with without stressing myself out).

Once the first 5 is done, I will ping the next 5. The next 5 can give me their preference lists when it's their turn, but not before I ping them. I think this will be agreeable to most of us (I can keep up with the lists, and you get to give me yours lists without waiting too long :) ).

I hope you guys can understand, and I'm just trying to avoid a potential confusion catastrophe happening XD
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
!!
I forgot about this entire raffle O.O
Well hello fifth pick.

So... Uhh... Do I just wait for you to ping me or what?
@Sylvette
!!
I forgot about this entire raffle O.O
Well hello fifth pick.

So... Uhh... Do I just wait for you to ping me or what?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Sylvette uh........completely forgot I was in a raffle. xD;;

Can I have this Gryffindor baby please?
@Sylvette uh........completely forgot I was in a raffle. xD;;

Can I have this Gryffindor baby please?
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@Hazeledpoppy Feel free to send me your preference list, since you're in the first 5 :)

@Brain4puzzles chose F1, so @Rabidminimoose it's your turn! :)
@Hazeledpoppy Feel free to send me your preference list, since you're in the first 5 :)

@Brain4puzzles chose F1, so @Rabidminimoose it's your turn! :)
Puppycat.gif
Sent :3
Sent :3
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15