Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The First & Last mini-raffle - Drawing
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
bump
bump
Puppycat.gif
bump @sylvette
bump @sylvette
Puppycat.gif
@Wasteofanangel @Autophagy @Alvaar @Renoki @Brightwinged @Tanz @Paintminion @Ocearen @Impatiens @Llewelyn @NerakaFenice @Xumbre @Hazeledpoppy @Aisumoka @Ronnster @Aurora23 @rabidminimoose @Arbitrary @Fenixalis @Silverarte @Copperbird @Firethewing @Prissy1989 @4themindandsoul @Bolfir @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @VagabondSentinel @tarlanis @Brain4puzzles @Cybarite @Tea @GypsyMoon

Hey guys! :D Sorry for the late pings, I was caught up on the crazy of hatching the lucky ID dragon, and had to go on a family gathering XD

It's the final drawing day! :D The raffle has closed and before I begin drawing the numbers, can everyone please confirm whether their ticket numbers are right please? :D Just a simple double-check to avoid any confusion after the drawing :)

Thank you very much!
@Wasteofanangel @Autophagy @Alvaar @Renoki @Brightwinged @Tanz @Paintminion @Ocearen @Impatiens @Llewelyn @NerakaFenice @Xumbre @Hazeledpoppy @Aisumoka @Ronnster @Aurora23 @rabidminimoose @Arbitrary @Fenixalis @Silverarte @Copperbird @Firethewing @Prissy1989 @4themindandsoul @Bolfir @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @VagabondSentinel @tarlanis @Brain4puzzles @Cybarite @Tea @GypsyMoon

Hey guys! :D Sorry for the late pings, I was caught up on the crazy of hatching the lucky ID dragon, and had to go on a family gathering XD

It's the final drawing day! :D The raffle has closed and before I begin drawing the numbers, can everyone please confirm whether their ticket numbers are right please? :D Just a simple double-check to avoid any confusion after the drawing :)

Thank you very much!
Puppycat.gif
552-560
552-560
Ticket #4!
Ticket #4!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
Lucky 7 is correct!
Lucky 7 is correct!
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif
@Sylvette
The tickets look fine to me! :3
@Sylvette
The tickets look fine to me! :3
@GypsyMoon @Renoki @paintminion @4thmindandsoul Ticket numbers logged and confirmed up to here :D
@GypsyMoon @Renoki @paintminion @4thmindandsoul Ticket numbers logged and confirmed up to here :D
Puppycat.gif
@sylvette

You have me listed for 201, 206, 206 and 484?
@sylvette

You have me listed for 201, 206, 206 and 484?
@silverarte That I did :3 (206,207)

So that's a ok on your part yes? :3 Did I miss any tickets from you? :)
@silverarte That I did :3 (206,207)

So that's a ok on your part yes? :3 Did I miss any tickets from you? :)
Puppycat.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15