Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The First & Last mini-raffle - Drawing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Sylvette
Looks good!
@Sylvette
Looks good!
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@Sylvette
Yes, looks fine to me. :)
@Sylvette
Yes, looks fine to me. :)
tXKbExw.png
Noted up to here. Looks like most people have the correct # of tickets :D Gonna wait for a while more for more confirmations before I draw
Noted up to here. Looks like most people have the correct # of tickets :D Gonna wait for a while more for more confirmations before I draw
Puppycat.gif
Looks right to me! Thanks for this!
Looks right to me! Thanks for this!
Noted up to here
Noted up to here
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette looks fine!
@Sylvette looks fine!
@Wasteofanangel @Autophagy @Alvaar @Renoki @Brightwinged @Tanz @Paintminion @Ocearen @Impatiens @Llewelyn @NerakaFenice @Xumbre @Hazeledpoppy @Aisumoka @Ronnster @Aurora23 @rabidminimoose @Arbitrary @Fenixalis @Silverarte @Copperbird @Firethewing @Prissy1989 @4themindandsoul @Bolfir @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @VagabondSentinel @tarlanis @Brain4puzzles @Cybarite @Tea @GypsyMoon *Drum rolls* Since more than half of your guys confirmed your ticket numbers, I'll be drawing this winners now! Please [u]do not[/u] send me preference lists, as I will ping each winner accordingly. If you do not reply within 24 hours (unless stated otherwise), you will be skipped temporally. You will still have a priority when you post, but be aware that you could lose your choice. So without further ado, the winner of this raffle is.... [IMG]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb446/CherryKennel/ScreenShot2014-05-07at24141PM.png[/IMG] #234 Aisumoka! Congratulations! Our second winner is.... [IMG]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb446/CherryKennel/ScreenShot2014-05-07at40338PM.png[/IMG] #540 Brain4Puzzles! Congratulations! And our runner up is... [IMG]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb446/CherryKennel/ScreenShot2014-05-07at52729PM.png[/IMG] #193 Rabidminimoose! :D And the rest of the winners in this order: 4. #463 Bolfir 5. #81 Hazeledpoppy 6. #145 Ronnster 7. #206 Silverarte 8. #559 GypsyMoon 9. #10 Ocearen 10. #39 Impatiens 11. #507 Cyberite 12. #44 Llewelyn 13. #3 Alvaar 14. #483 Tarlanis 15. #208 4themindandsoul That's all the winners! :) For the people who didn't win: I'm sorry, but there's always next time! :) There simply wasn't enough prizes for everyone ;u; but here, take my virtual cookie: [img]http://www.john-james-andersen.com/wp-content/uploads/Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.jpg[/img] So Aisumoka, please ping me with your choice by 24 hrs! :D Thank you everyone for playing!! :D
@Wasteofanangel @Autophagy @Alvaar @Renoki @Brightwinged @Tanz @Paintminion @Ocearen @Impatiens @Llewelyn @NerakaFenice @Xumbre @Hazeledpoppy @Aisumoka @Ronnster @Aurora23 @rabidminimoose @Arbitrary @Fenixalis @Silverarte @Copperbird @Firethewing @Prissy1989 @4themindandsoul @Bolfir @xKOVAKtheWOLFx @VagabondSentinel @tarlanis @Brain4puzzles @Cybarite @Tea @GypsyMoon

*Drum rolls* Since more than half of your guys confirmed your ticket numbers, I'll be drawing this winners now! Please do not send me preference lists, as I will ping each winner accordingly. If you do not reply within 24 hours (unless stated otherwise), you will be skipped temporally. You will still have a priority when you post, but be aware that you could lose your choice.

So without further ado, the winner of this raffle is....

ScreenShot2014-05-07at24141PM.png

#234 Aisumoka! Congratulations!

Our second winner is....

ScreenShot2014-05-07at40338PM.png

#540 Brain4Puzzles! Congratulations!

And our runner up is...

ScreenShot2014-05-07at52729PM.png

#193 Rabidminimoose! :D

And the rest of the winners in this order:

4. #463 Bolfir
5. #81 Hazeledpoppy
6. #145 Ronnster
7. #206 Silverarte
8. #559 GypsyMoon
9. #10 Ocearen
10. #39 Impatiens
11. #507 Cyberite
12. #44 Llewelyn
13. #3 Alvaar
14. #483 Tarlanis
15. #208 4themindandsoul

That's all the winners! :) For the people who didn't win: I'm sorry, but there's always next time! :) There simply wasn't enough prizes for everyone ;u; but here, take my virtual cookie:

Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.jpg

So Aisumoka, please ping me with your choice by 24 hrs! :D

Thank you everyone for playing!! :D
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
Oh yeahhhh!!! *does a happy dance*
Thank you!! And now, to wait.
@Sylvette
Oh yeahhhh!!! *does a happy dance*
Thank you!! And now, to wait.
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
Congrats to all the winners and thank you Sylvette for hosting 8D

@Sylvette
-always forgets the raffles she enters- XD
Congrats to all the winners and thank you Sylvette for hosting 8D

@Sylvette
-always forgets the raffles she enters- XD
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@bolfir That's always the hard part XD While you wait, care to join me to watch Bee and Puppycat? :D
@bolfir That's always the hard part XD While you wait, care to join me to watch Bee and Puppycat? :D
Puppycat.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15