Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wanderers' Way - a pinkerlocke attempt
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[center][b][u]Day Fifty-Nine: Always More to See[/u][/b] [item=Lawn Sin] [i]Artwork[/i] [pending][/center]
Day Fifty-Nine: Always More to See

Lawn Sin
Artwork

[pending]
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty:More to Come[/u][/b] [item=Budding Garden Trousers] [i]Breed two dragons[/i] The egg hollow doesn't seem to stay empty for long these days. Ripplestream tries not to blush as Ruffy proudly shows off the pair of eggs nestled there, and Aidziam mutters something about the gene pool becoming stagnant if the Wanderers don't get a bigger range of adult dragons soon...[/center]
Day Sixty:More to Come

Budding Garden Trousers
Breed two dragons

The egg hollow doesn't seem to stay empty for long these days. Ripplestream tries not to blush as Ruffy proudly shows off the pair of eggs nestled there, and Aidziam mutters something about the gene pool becoming stagnant if the Wanderers don't get a bigger range of adult dragons soon...
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-One: New Strength[/u][/b] [item=Longneck Monitor] [i]40-50 matches[/i] [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] Ruffy and I took Iayu to the Smoke Tunnels today. It's a little above his experience level, but he's a mirror dragon, and gung ho about the whole defending our territory thing. Although he did have the sense to tell us when he needed to rest between fights. The salty air of the Delta Tunnels were too tantalising to resist, and Iayu punched well above his weight there for a short time before we returned home. [u]Notable Items[/u] [item=Scene: Scorched Forest][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Aid] *Aidziam and Ruffy are now level 10, Iayu is level 7*[/center]
Day Sixty-One: New Strength

Longneck Monitor
40-50 matches

Aidziam's Journal
Ruffy and I took Iayu to the Smoke Tunnels today. It's a little above his experience level, but he's a mirror dragon, and gung ho about the whole defending our territory thing. Although he did have the sense to tell us when he needed to rest between fights. The salty air of the Delta Tunnels were too tantalising to resist, and Iayu punched well above his weight there for a short time before we returned home.

Notable Items
Scene: Scorched Forest Fiery Acuity Fragment Fishscale Basket Aid

*Aidziam and Ruffy are now level 10, Iayu is level 7*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Two: Re-pull[/u][/b] [item=Golden Harvest Vines] [i]Breed two dragons[/i] - no dragons available to breed; Iayu and Gorgyra pencilled in for October 7th - - RNG - 1 - Plants - 10-20 matches [u]Strient's Journal[/u] Aidziam wanted to journey beyond the Smoke Tunnels today, but Gorgyra tagged along and convinced us to stay within the smoke. She doesn't see quite as clearly as Ripplestream does, but even so the battles we had were hard thought and I think if we'd gone further it would have gone very poorly for us. We are getting stronger, but I think Aidziam has pulled further ahead than most of us are capable of at the moment. *Strient is now level 7, Gorgyra is level 5*[/center]
Day Sixty-Two: Re-pull

Golden Harvest Vines
Breed two dragons
- no dragons available to breed; Iayu and Gorgyra pencilled in for October 7th -
- RNG - 1 - Plants - 10-20 matches

Strient's Journal
Aidziam wanted to journey beyond the Smoke Tunnels today, but Gorgyra tagged along and convinced us to stay within the smoke. She doesn't see quite as clearly as Ripplestream does, but even so the battles we had were hard thought and I think if we'd gone further it would have gone very poorly for us. We are getting stronger, but I think Aidziam has pulled further ahead than most of us are capable of at the moment.

*Strient is now level 7, Gorgyra is level 5*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Three: Back to Basics[/u][/b] [item=Hornworm] [i]20-30 matches[/i] [u]Strient's Journal[/u] Ripplestream took Lennox and Surf out to the Training Tunnels today. I wanted Iayu to go with them, but Ripplestream said they'd not learn for themselves if they did that, and I suppose that logic is hard to fault. Ripplestream is a calmer head than Iayu, though, I'll admit that, and Surf and Lennox returned intact. I suppose Ripplestream never had any doubt about that being the case. *Ripplestream, Lennox and Surf are now level 4*[/center]
Day Sixty-Three: Back to Basics

Hornworm
20-30 matches

Strient's Journal
Ripplestream took Lennox and Surf out to the Training Tunnels today. I wanted Iayu to go with them, but Ripplestream said they'd not learn for themselves if they did that, and I suppose that logic is hard to fault. Ripplestream is a calmer head than Iayu, though, I'll admit that, and Surf and Lennox returned intact. I suppose Ripplestream never had any doubt about that being the case.

*Ripplestream, Lennox and Surf are now level 4*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Four: Hurry Up and Wait Redux[/u][/b] [item=Discipline] [i]Death Streak[/i] Coin flip: Tails [u]Ripplestream's Journal[/u] Both Gorgyra and I had bad dreams last night. We've convinced the others not to explore today, but it still feels like there's something hanging just over us, especially as some of the others get stronger...[/center]
Day Sixty-Four: Hurry Up and Wait Redux

Discipline
Death Streak
Coin flip: Tails

Ripplestream's Journal
Both Gorgyra and I had bad dreams last night. We've convinced the others not to explore today, but it still feels like there's something hanging just over us, especially as some of the others get stronger...
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Five: Dark Days[/u][/b] [item=Scholar] [i]Death Streak[/i] Coin flip: Heads - RNG picked Ruffy, Lennox and Surf [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] Despite warnings from both Ripplestream and Gorgyra, Ruffy took Lennox and Surf beyond even the Delta Tunnels, into the Silkstrewn Tunnels that the clan grind team had told us we weren't ready for. Lennox and Surf certainly weren't ready; Surf says they managed a couple of fights, but the third match wiped out her brother before she could even try to heal him. In additional bad news, Ripplestream and Ruffy's small clutch failed to thrive. Durren and Duratia were sent to the Tidelord along with Lennox, while Ruffy avoided all of us to grieve in her own way. Three more stones on the memorial pile. A dark day indeed.[/center]
Day Sixty-Five: Dark Days

Scholar
Death Streak
Coin flip: Heads - RNG picked Ruffy, Lennox and Surf

Aidziam's Journal
Despite warnings from both Ripplestream and Gorgyra, Ruffy took Lennox and Surf beyond even the Delta Tunnels, into the Silkstrewn Tunnels that the clan grind team had told us we weren't ready for. Lennox and Surf certainly weren't ready; Surf says they managed a couple of fights, but the third match wiped out her brother before she could even try to heal him.

In additional bad news, Ripplestream and Ruffy's small clutch failed to thrive. Durren and Duratia were sent to the Tidelord along with Lennox, while Ruffy avoided all of us to grieve in her own way. Three more stones on the memorial pile. A dark day indeed.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Six: Onwards Again[/u][/b] [item=Iron Steampunk Goggles] [i]Breed 2 dragons[/i] - nobody available - Eden and Surf pencilled in for October 12th RNG: 1 - Plants - 10-20 matches *Surf is now level 5, Latham is level 4*[/center]
Day Sixty-Six: Onwards Again

Iron Steampunk Goggles
Breed 2 dragons - nobody available - Eden and Surf pencilled in for October 12th
RNG: 1 - Plants - 10-20 matches

*Surf is now level 5, Latham is level 4*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Seven: The Possibilities Ahead[/u][/b] [item=Handful of Sprockets] [i]art work[/i] [pending] [i]Throwback to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3261547/7#post_55189607]Day Sixty-Two[/url][/i] - Iayu and Gorgyra have 3 eggs incubating[/center]
Day Sixty-Seven: The Possibilities Ahead

Handful of Sprockets
art work

[pending]

Throwback to Day Sixty-Two - Iayu and Gorgyra have 3 eggs incubating
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixty-Eight: Nervous Times[/u][/b] [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide] [i]Writing[/i] Gorgyra barely even looks at the egg hollow. She's kept her visions to herself when the eggs belonged to other Wanderers, and now that it's her turn she's certain she doesn't want to know herself. Every so often she'll nudge a trinket or two towards the hollow with her eyes closed, or ask Eden to do something for her to make the area more welcoming. The other Wanderers are happy to help her feel less anxious about the upcoming hatching, but still, she feels nervous about the days ahead.[/center]
Day Sixty-Eight: Nervous Times

Nightsky Fuiran Hide
Writing

Gorgyra barely even looks at the egg hollow. She's kept her visions to herself when the eggs belonged to other Wanderers, and now that it's her turn she's certain she doesn't want to know herself. Every so often she'll nudge a trinket or two towards the hollow with her eyes closed, or ask Eden to do something for her to make the area more welcoming. The other Wanderers are happy to help her feel less anxious about the upcoming hatching, but still, she feels nervous about the days ahead.
iiaMf9J.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26