Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wanderers' Way - a pinkerlocke attempt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b][u]Day Nine: Another New Face[/u][/b] [item=Nightmare] [i]New Dragon[/i] random number: 14 - Bogsneak [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] We have another new dragon in our little pack of wanderers. The warm weather led Maroon outside to burn off some energy, and when she returned she was followed by a Windborn Bogsneak, so young I swear I could still smell eggshell on her! "ThisisStrient," Maroon told us, as Strient looked around. "Werebestfriendsnow." "I like maps," Strient said, shyly, as Ruffy of all people helped her set up a small bed area of her own. Can't really argue with that, can we?[/center]
Day Nine: Another New Face

Nightmare
New Dragon
random number: 14 - Bogsneak

Aidziam's Journal
We have another new dragon in our little pack of wanderers. The warm weather led Maroon outside to burn off some energy, and when she returned she was followed by a Windborn Bogsneak, so young I swear I could still smell eggshell on her!

"ThisisStrient," Maroon told us, as Strient looked around. "Werebestfriendsnow."

"I like maps," Strient said, shyly, as Ruffy of all people helped her set up a small bed area of her own. Can't really argue with that, can we?
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Ten: Tidings Recognised[/u][/b] [item=Discipline] [i]Death Streak[/i] Coin Flip: Tails [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] Ruffy was upset today. Seer Mire said the tidings were once again bad for exploration today, and Ruffy said that the tidings were always bad and she saw no reason why we should keep paying attention to them because they keep holding us back. It was almost scary, the way that she yelled, and Strient hid under the desk as voices were raised, but Seer Mire just waited for her to finish yelling then repeated the warning not to explore today and left. I'm not sure Ruffy will listen to dire warnings much longer.[/center]
Day Ten: Tidings Recognised

Discipline
Death Streak
Coin Flip: Tails

Aidziam's Journal
Ruffy was upset today. Seer Mire said the tidings were once again bad for exploration today, and Ruffy said that the tidings were always bad and she saw no reason why we should keep paying attention to them because they keep holding us back. It was almost scary, the way that she yelled, and Strient hid under the desk as voices were raised, but Seer Mire just waited for her to finish yelling then repeated the warning not to explore today and left. I'm not sure Ruffy will listen to dire warnings much longer.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Eleven: Death Comes A-Knocking[/u][/b] [item=Bluespine Slug] [i]30-40 matches[/i] [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] We felt a little stronger today, so without tidings from Seer Mire to keep us from exploring, we pushed a little further into the tunnels. It was a mistake; we were set upon by two creatures, and even though we thought we had the better of them, one of them appeared to almost explode in a bolt of lightning. It hit Tunneler square on, and he was down before were could even realise what was happening. Retreating, his tiny body seeming even smaller in death than it had done in life, we sent him off on the currents and set a marker on his hollow to remember him by. Then Ruffy and I went out into the tunnels again, but exploring closer to home this time. [i]Interesting Loot[/i] [item=Silky Webwing] [item=Broken Flower Pot] [item=Minor Health Potion] *Aidziam and Ruffy are now level 5*[/center]
Day Eleven: Death Comes A-Knocking

Bluespine Slug
30-40 matches

Aidziam's Journal
We felt a little stronger today, so without tidings from Seer Mire to keep us from exploring, we pushed a little further into the tunnels. It was a mistake; we were set upon by two creatures, and even though we thought we had the better of them, one of them appeared to almost explode in a bolt of lightning. It hit Tunneler square on, and he was down before were could even realise what was happening. Retreating, his tiny body seeming even smaller in death than it had done in life, we sent him off on the currents and set a marker on his hollow to remember him by. Then Ruffy and I went out into the tunnels again, but exploring closer to home this time.

Interesting Loot
Silky Webwing Broken Flower Pot Minor Health Potion

*Aidziam and Ruffy are now level 5*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Twelve: Rest Day[/u][/b] [item=Potted Cactus] [i]art work[/i] [i]art to follow[/i]
Day Twelve: Rest Day

Potted Cactus
art work

art to follow
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Thirteen: Back to Business[/u][/b] [item=Windwalker's Arctic Boots] [i]Breed 2 dragons[/i] - All the Wanderers are female at this point - RNG rolled a 4 - Meat - 40 - 50 matches [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] Ruffy and I took Maroon out exploring today while Strient was out playing with other hatchlings from the clan. Ruffy wanted to push on further than usual, but I'm still wary after Tunneler's demise, and so we stuck close to home. The creatures that we came across were easy to dispatch, and so we did venture a little further than I had planned. But we all came back safe, and that's the most important thing. [u]Interesting Loot[/u] [item=Brown-Spotted Mith] [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Acuity Fragment] [item=Broken Flower Pot] x4 *Aidziam and Ruffy are still level 5; Maroon is now level 4*[/center]
Day Thirteen: Back to Business

Windwalker's Arctic Boots
Breed 2 dragons
- All the Wanderers are female at this point -
RNG rolled a 4 - Meat - 40 - 50 matches

Aidziam's Journal
Ruffy and I took Maroon out exploring today while Strient was out playing with other hatchlings from the clan. Ruffy wanted to push on further than usual, but I'm still wary after Tunneler's demise, and so we stuck close to home. The creatures that we came across were easy to dispatch, and so we did venture a little further than I had planned. But we all came back safe, and that's the most important thing.

Interesting Loot
Brown-Spotted Mith Leafy Pack Acuity Fragment Broken Flower Pot x4

*Aidziam and Ruffy are still level 5; Maroon is now level 4*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Fourteen: Cartography[/u][/b] [item=Old Tin Pot] [i]Art Work[/i] [art work pending][/center]
Day Fourteen: Cartography

Old Tin Pot
Art Work

[art work pending]
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Fifteen: Thoughts and Concerns[/u][/b] [item=Hematite] [i]Writing[/i] [u]Strient's Journal[/u] Keeper Mire said no exploring today. I'm glad of that, I guess. I'm old enough to fight now if I have to, but I much prefer exploring without the fighting. At least I think I do. I've only ever fought playfully with other hatchlings, and even then only the once. I'm not eager to fight like Ruffy, or capable like Aidziam. But they say I might have to watch their backs to explore and I [i]think[/i] I can do that. I hope I don't really have to? It might be a little scary.[/center]
Day Fifteen: Thoughts and Concerns

Hematite
Writing

Strient's Journal
Keeper Mire said no exploring today. I'm glad of that, I guess. I'm old enough to fight now if I have to, but I much prefer exploring without the fighting. At least I think I do. I've only ever fought playfully with other hatchlings, and even then only the once. I'm not eager to fight like Ruffy, or capable like Aidziam. But they say I might have to watch their backs to explore and I think I can do that. I hope I don't really have to? It might be a little scary.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Sixteen: The Sights We See[/u][/b] [item=Craft creature] [i]artwork[/i] [artwork pending][/center]
Day Sixteen: The Sights We See

Craft Creature
artwork

[artwork pending]
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Seventeen: Home[/u][/b] [item=Fascinator] [i]art work[/i] [art pending][/center]
Day Seventeen: Home

Fascinator
art work

[art pending]
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Eighteen: Frustration Rising[/u][/b] [item=Discipline] [i]Death Streak[/i] Coin Flip: Tails[/center]
Day Eighteen: Frustration Rising

Discipline
Death Streak
Coin Flip: Tails
iiaMf9J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26