Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wanderers' Way - a pinkerlocke attempt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b][u]Day Thirty-Nine: Drakeharvest[/u][/b] [item=Blue Quartz] [i]Writing[/i] Iayu's arrival had distracted the Wanderers from the fact that Drakeharvest had begun. Only Ripplestream is a consummate vegetarian, so the Wanderers hadn't really thought about celebrating until the young Tundra enters the cavern with delicacies from the festival to share with those who can eat them, and additional tidbits for those who can't. He even leaves another stick of incense burning near Tunneler's spot, watching the smoke and cinders almost as if he's in a trance while the others eat.[/center]
Day Thirty-Nine: Drakeharvest

Blue Quartz
Writing

Iayu's arrival had distracted the Wanderers from the fact that Drakeharvest had begun. Only Ripplestream is a consummate vegetarian, so the Wanderers hadn't really thought about celebrating until the young Tundra enters the cavern with delicacies from the festival to share with those who can eat them, and additional tidbits for those who can't. He even leaves another stick of incense burning near Tunneler's spot, watching the smoke and cinders almost as if he's in a trance while the others eat.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty: Remembrance[/u][/b] [item=Book of Eldritch Horror] [i]Art Work[/i] [art work pending][/center]
Day Forty: Remembrance

Book of Eldritch Horror
Art Work

[art work pending]
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-One: Eerie Insights[/u][/b] [item=Berserker] [i]Death Streak[/i] Coin flip: Tails [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] Seer Mire seemed a little amused to find us already at rest when he came to tell us his tidings today. Ripplestream barely met his eye as he gave the group a once over, but eventually the plagueborn fae nodded in the tundra's direction. "If you feel the need to study further you know where to find me," Seer Mire said, before flitting off to give grim and/or glorious tidings to other members of the clan. Ripplestream was already blushing deeply as he went and hid himself in his den, having told us that morning that to venture into the tunnels was to invite death. It seems that he has a natural gift for prescience. Interesting.[/center]
Day Forty-One: Eerie Insights

Berserker
Death Streak
Coin flip: Tails

Aidziam's Journal
Seer Mire seemed a little amused to find us already at rest when he came to tell us his tidings today. Ripplestream barely met his eye as he gave the group a once over, but eventually the plagueborn fae nodded in the tundra's direction.

"If you feel the need to study further you know where to find me," Seer Mire said, before flitting off to give grim and/or glorious tidings to other members of the clan. Ripplestream was already blushing deeply as he went and hid himself in his den, having told us that morning that to venture into the tunnels was to invite death. It seems that he has a natural gift for prescience. Interesting.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Two: Revelations[/u][/b] [item=Fragile Antler] [i]Writing[/i] "I've... always seen things a little differently," Ripplestream says, as Aidziam pulls him aside for a chat. "Well, maybe not always, but all the time I've been here." "And you came here pretty young," Aidziam reminds him, to which he nods and half shrugs a shoulder. "I think maybe there's more here to be seen. If you know where to look. I... can't really teach the how of it. I just know it's there once I've seen it. And sometimes, like yesterday, I just have to say something. I couldn't bear it if I saw something like that and any of you got hurt."[/center]
Day Forty-Two: Revelations

Fragile Antler
Writing

"I've... always seen things a little differently," Ripplestream says, as Aidziam pulls him aside for a chat. "Well, maybe not always, but all the time I've been here."

"And you came here pretty young," Aidziam reminds him, to which he nods and half shrugs a shoulder.

"I think maybe there's more here to be seen. If you know where to look. I... can't really teach the how of it. I just know it's there once I've seen it. And sometimes, like yesterday, I just have to say something. I couldn't bear it if I saw something like that and any of you got hurt."
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Three: Steadfast[/u][/b] [item=Scholar] [i]Death Streak[/i] Coin Flip: Tails [u]Ripplestream's Journal[/u] I had to stand in front of Ruffy and tell her that we couldn't adventure again today. She's a lot bulkier than I am, so it was pretty scary to stop her from heading off to the tunnels. But the sight of Seer Mire descending on us helped, I think. He's been telling the Wanderers when to fight and not fight much longer than I have. Hopefully his support of my visions means I'll be believed more in the future, although I did have to commit to actually fighting alongside Ruffy once we are safe in the tunnels. I hope this isn't a bad idea...[/center]
Day Forty-Three: Steadfast

Scholar
Death Streak
Coin Flip: Tails

Ripplestream's Journal
I had to stand in front of Ruffy and tell her that we couldn't adventure again today. She's a lot bulkier than I am, so it was pretty scary to stop her from heading off to the tunnels. But the sight of Seer Mire descending on us helped, I think. He's been telling the Wanderers when to fight and not fight much longer than I have. Hopefully his support of my visions means I'll be believed more in the future, although I did have to commit to actually fighting alongside Ruffy once we are safe in the tunnels. I hope this isn't a bad idea...
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Four: Small Steps[/u][/b] [item=Cinnamon] [i]10-20 matches[/i] [u]Aidziam's Journal[/u] I was somewhat surprised this morning when Ripplestream said that he would be venturing into the tunnels today, until Ruffy mentioned a deal the pair of them had made. Ripplestream looked slightly unnerved, so I insisted we stay in tunnels that I knew the two of us fighter types could clear, even if Ruffy did grumble a bit at that. Ripplestream didn't have a chance to lift a finger, which Ruffy says is hardly proper exploring, but he seems a little less nervous now, which is good. [u]Notable Items[/u] [item=Minor Health Potion][item=Sakura Owl Crate][item=Wave Slash] [i]Throw back to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3261547/4#post_54979695]Day Thirty-Two[/url][/i] - Aidziam and Ripplestream have 2 eggs incubating *Ripplestream is now level 3*[/center]
Day Forty-Four: Small Steps

Cinnamon
10-20 matches

Aidziam's Journal
I was somewhat surprised this morning when Ripplestream said that he would be venturing into the tunnels today, until Ruffy mentioned a deal the pair of them had made. Ripplestream looked slightly unnerved, so I insisted we stay in tunnels that I knew the two of us fighter types could clear, even if Ruffy did grumble a bit at that. Ripplestream didn't have a chance to lift a finger, which Ruffy says is hardly proper exploring, but he seems a little less nervous now, which is good.

Notable Items
Minor Health Potion Sakura Owl Crate Wave Slash

Throw back to Day Thirty-Two - Aidziam and Ripplestream have 2 eggs incubating

*Ripplestream is now level 3*
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Five: And Relax[/u][/b] [item=Pristine Trowel] [i]Artwork[/i] [art work pending][/center]
Day Forty-Five: And Relax

Pristine Trowel
Artwork

[art work pending]
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Six: Broody Feeling[/u][/b] [item=Carpenter Wax] [i]Writing[/i] Neither of them really know what happened. A mixture of heady joy at being alive and uncharacteristic reckless abandon. Regardless, there is a small hollow in the Wanderers' Cavern that holds two steadily growing eggs, and Aidziam and Ripplestream are the parents. Ripplestream maintains that even though he's still young it just felt right, and everyone knows his feelings are part of what makes the Cavern tick over. Aidziam's not said much on the matter at all.[/center]
Day Forty-Six: Broody Feeling

Carpenter Wax
Writing

Neither of them really know what happened. A mixture of heady joy at being alive and uncharacteristic reckless abandon. Regardless, there is a small hollow in the Wanderers' Cavern that holds two steadily growing eggs, and Aidziam and Ripplestream are the parents. Ripplestream maintains that even though he's still young it just felt right, and everyone knows his feelings are part of what makes the Cavern tick over. Aidziam's not said much on the matter at all.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Seven: Nervousness[/u][/b] [item=Striated Stone] [i]Writing[/i] There's an air of nervous energy around the cave, and a small centre of calm where the nest is. Ruffy and Iayu have all but banned themselves from getting near it, and Maroon has been similarly held back in her enthusiasm. The Wanderers have agreed that Aidziam and Ripplestream should be the first faces the new hatchlings see, but it's hard to stay calm as hatching day arrives. Two new faces for the Wanderers is a pretty big deal.[/center]
Day Forty-Seven: Nervousness

Striated Stone
Writing

There's an air of nervous energy around the cave, and a small centre of calm where the nest is. Ruffy and Iayu have all but banned themselves from getting near it, and Maroon has been similarly held back in her enthusiasm. The Wanderers have agreed that Aidziam and Ripplestream should be the first faces the new hatchlings see, but it's hard to stay calm as hatching day arrives. Two new faces for the Wanderers is a pretty big deal.
iiaMf9J.png
[center][b][u]Day Forty-Eight: Further Foraging[/u][/b] [item=Bountiful Fishnet] [i]30-40 matches[/i] [u]Strient's Journal[/u] It was decided that Aidziam and Ripplestream should stay home today to watch the nest, and Iayu drew the short straw about staying home with them. My lower fighting experience meant that we didn't stray too far from home, much to Ruffy's annoyance, but we all came back alive, which is the most important thing. [u]Notable Items[/u] [item=Minor Health Potion] x2 *Ruffy and Maroon are now level 9, Strient is level 6*[/center]
Day Forty-Eight: Further Foraging

Bountiful Fishnet
30-40 matches

Strient's Journal
It was decided that Aidziam and Ripplestream should stay home today to watch the nest, and Iayu drew the short straw about staying home with them. My lower fighting experience meant that we didn't stray too far from home, much to Ruffy's annoyance, but we all came back alive, which is the most important thing.

Notable Items
Minor Health Potion x2

*Ruffy and Maroon are now level 9, Strient is level 6*
iiaMf9J.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26