Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pseudolocke] Spiritclan (Posts Welcome)
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6][color=#55286F][font=constantia][b]WELCOME TO SPIRITCLAN[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=#b1b1b1]Intro (here). Scroll down for: The Leaders. Warriors. The Next Generation. The Dead. Outro.[/color] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]?????????????????????????[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Introduction[/b][/color][/font] A lore challenge for the ages! Keeping the elements of a Pinkerlocke with slightly reduced death to keep character permanence, I combined the elements of Warrior Cats with some other franchises to make a story I hope is worth remembering. No prior knowledge of any fanbase is required, so don't worry! Dragons of Spiritclan are led by one leader and are trained to be the strongest of warriors, mages, or healers. Guided by those gone before them, you'll meet dragons good and evil, reserved and boisterous, friendly and gruff. Spiritclan was founded by the she-dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62079201]Ghostgale[/url], the first clan leader. [b]Reigning God[/b] Dragons of Spiritclan hold reverence for all of the elemental gods, but first and foremost hail their ancestors. Therefore, they live a nomadic life and move every six real-world months. [b]Rules[/b] Much like a regular Pinkerlocke, Pinkerton's item of the day will determine what happens to the dragons of my clan that day. HOWEVER, I tend to fight in the coliseum a lot and therefore dragons won't die in the coliseum simply by battling. They can die from Pinkerton dropping certain items, though. [color=#C9C0B1]?????????????????????????[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1077017144438575154/1118308484983836772/6yaPb5cJBW7F.jpg[/img][/columns] [center][color=#C9C0B1]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/color][/center] [color=#55286F][b]PINKERTON ITEM MEANINGS[/b][/color] [columns][item=blacktongue pepper] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Food[/b][/color] If Pinkerton drops food, the clan has to battle in the coliseum for 50 matches if it's meat, 40 if seafood, 30 if insect, and 20 if plant. If any cool items are picked up, you can add it to the clan lore. [/columns] [columns][item=hainu] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Familiar[/b][/color] Get a new dragon. Use an RNG to determine from #1-11 what element your new dragon is going to be, and then #1-21 for breed. Select whatever dragon you want out of this filter. This dragon does NOT have to be first gen. [/columns] [columns][item=luminous halo] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Apparel[/b][/color] Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. Flip a coin for each hatchling born. If heads, the hatchling lives; if tails, it dies and is exalted. If no dragons can be bred, write some about a pair becoming mates, if you want. [/columns] [columns][item=eliminate] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Battle Items[/b][/color] Death streak. Random select a dragon with an RNG. Flip a coin; if heads, they live, and tails, they die. Continue to do so until a dragon lives. [/columns] [columns][item=azurite] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Material or Trinket[/b][/color] Use the [url=https://perchance.org/clangen-events-v3]clangen event generator[/url] to see if something interesting happens to your clan! [/columns][columns] [center][color=#C9C0B1]??????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/color][/center] [color=#55286F][b]RANKINGS[/b][/color] [columns][item=crown of bones] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Leader/King[/b][/color] The highest rank in a dragon warrior clan is the Leader. Leaders are responsible for all that goes on in a clan. A clan leader's word is law, and they are responsible for making the toughest decisions. A leader is responsible for heading the majority of clan ceremonies and it is the job of the leader to appoint apprentices to mentors. A deputy is promoted to leader when the former leader dies. A good clan leader takes interest in all aspects of clan life and gets to know members of the clan on a personal level. A leader has their own den. [/columns] [columns][item=black highnoon hank] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Deputy[/b][/color] Deputies are second in command to the leaders of the clan. Appointed by the leaders themselves, a deputy responsible for assisting the leader and becomes leader of the clan immediately after the former clan leader's death. They assist the leader in making decisions and delegating patrols and tasks. In order to become a deputy, a dragon must be appointed as such by a leader, have already mentored an apprentice, and must be a warrior. [/columns] [columns][item=verdant sage lantern] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Sage[/b][/color] Sages are the clan's direct communication with ancestors and the elemental leaders. They are also responsible for the treatments of injury and disease for warriorrs of the clan. They have their own den within the clan lair, supplied with herbs and bedding for the sick or injured. Unlike other members in the clan, Sages are not trained to battle aside from basic self-defense and do not participate in fighting. A Sage usually is personally called by the ancestors rather than choosing the life themselves. There are cases in which a warrior might be called to be a Sage, but this is a rare case. [/columns] [columns][item=ancient broadsword] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Warrior[/b][/color] The most common citizen in a warrior clan, warriors are vital for a clan's survival and are responsible for hunting and protecting the clan. With the exception of Sages and their apprentices, each dragon in the clan is or will be a warrior unless they die before being promoted. In order to become a warrior, a dragon must be apprenticed and trained by a warrior. Once a dragon becomes a warrior, they are allowed to be gened if not gened already and can wear apparel from the clan's hoard. [/columns] [columns][item=exotic arcanist idol] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Queen[/b][/color] Queens are she-dragons who are preparing to have hatchlings or are raising hatchlings currently. A dragon must be a warrior before becoming a queen, and a queen will temporarily give up her warrior duties in order to care for her hatchlings. A dragon can choose to stay in the nursery den permanently to help other queens raising their hatchlings, but this depends on how active the nursery is at one time. A queen's food is delivered to her by warriors and apprentices while she is in the nursery caring for her hatchlings. [/columns] [columns][item=stone knife] [nextcol] [color=#55286F][b]Apprentices[/b][/color] Apprentices are dragons training to be a warrior or sage. Once a dragon is no longer considered a hatchling they are allowed to begin training as either a warrior or a sage. A warrior apprentice trains under a warrior mentor until they hit level 25 and once their mentor or the leader of the clan considers them worthy of becoming a warrior. Apprentices sleep within their own den within camp. Apprentices cannot leave camp without the permission of a warrior and eat last in the clan unless they have permission. Apprentices can wear apparel they find while battling, but cannot be gened. Sage apprentices sleep in the sage den. They stay apprentices for as long as their mentor is still a sage. They are taught how to treat diseases and injuries and learn how to interpret signs from ancestors. If a dragon is not clan-born and joins the clan from the outside, they still have to go through apprentice training, no matter their age. [/columns] [center][font=constantia][size=2]code by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/84463]84463[/url][/size][/font][/center]
WELCOME TO SPIRITCLAN
Intro (here).
Scroll down for: The Leaders. Warriors. The Next Generation. The Dead. Outro.

?????????????????????????

Introduction

A lore challenge for the ages! Keeping the elements of a Pinkerlocke with slightly reduced death to keep character permanence, I combined the elements of Warrior Cats with some other franchises to make a story I hope is worth remembering. No prior knowledge of any fanbase is required, so don't worry!

Dragons of Spiritclan are led by one leader and are trained to be the strongest of warriors, mages, or healers. Guided by those gone before them, you'll meet dragons good and evil, reserved and boisterous, friendly and gruff.
Spiritclan was founded by the she-dragon Ghostgale, the first clan leader.

Reigning God
Dragons of Spiritclan hold reverence for all of the elemental gods, but first and foremost hail their ancestors. Therefore, they live a nomadic life and move every six real-world months.

Rules
Much like a regular Pinkerlocke, Pinkerton's item of the day will determine what happens to the dragons of my clan that day. HOWEVER, I tend to fight in the coliseum a lot and therefore dragons won't die in the coliseum simply by battling. They can die from Pinkerton dropping certain items, though.

?????????????????????????
6yaPb5cJBW7F.jpg
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PINKERTON ITEM MEANINGS

Blacktongue Pepper
Food
If Pinkerton drops food, the clan has to battle in the coliseum for 50 matches if it's meat, 40 if seafood, 30 if insect, and 20 if plant. If any cool items are picked up, you can add it to the clan lore.
Hainu
Familiar
Get a new dragon. Use an RNG to determine from #1-11 what element your new dragon is going to be, and then #1-21 for breed. Select whatever dragon you want out of this filter. This dragon does NOT have to be first gen.
Luminous Halo
Apparel
Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. Flip a coin for each hatchling born. If heads, the hatchling lives; if tails, it dies and is exalted. If no dragons can be bred, write some about a pair becoming mates, if you want.
Eliminate
Battle Items
Death streak. Random select a dragon with an RNG. Flip a coin; if heads, they live, and tails, they die. Continue to do so until a dragon lives.
Azurite
Material or Trinket
Use the clangen event generator to see if something interesting happens to your clan!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
RANKINGS

Crown of Bones
Leader/King
The highest rank in a dragon warrior clan is the Leader. Leaders are responsible for all that goes on in a clan. A clan leader's word is law, and they are responsible for making the toughest decisions. A leader is responsible for heading the majority of clan ceremonies and it is the job of the leader to appoint apprentices to mentors. A deputy is promoted to leader when the former leader dies. A good clan leader takes interest in all aspects of clan life and gets to know members of the clan on a personal level. A leader has their own den.
Black Highnoon Hank
Deputy
Deputies are second in command to the leaders of the clan. Appointed by the leaders themselves, a deputy responsible for assisting the leader and becomes leader of the clan immediately after the former clan leader's death. They assist the leader in making decisions and delegating patrols and tasks.
In order to become a deputy, a dragon must be appointed as such by a leader, have already mentored an apprentice, and must be a warrior.
Verdant Sage Lantern Sage
Sages are the clan's direct communication with ancestors and the elemental leaders. They are also responsible for the treatments of injury and disease for warriorrs of the clan. They have their own den within the clan lair, supplied with herbs and bedding for the sick or injured. Unlike other members in the clan, Sages are not trained to battle aside from basic self-defense and do not participate in fighting. A Sage usually is personally called by the ancestors rather than choosing the life themselves. There are cases in which a warrior might be called to be a Sage, but this is a rare case.
Ancient Broadsword Warrior
The most common citizen in a warrior clan, warriors are vital for a clan's survival and are responsible for hunting and protecting the clan. With the exception of Sages and their apprentices, each dragon in the clan is or will be a warrior unless they die before being promoted.
In order to become a warrior, a dragon must be apprenticed and trained by a warrior. Once a dragon becomes a warrior, they are allowed to be gened if not gened already and can wear apparel from the clan's hoard.
Exotic Arcanist Idol Queen
Queens are she-dragons who are preparing to have hatchlings or are raising hatchlings currently. A dragon must be a warrior before becoming a queen, and a queen will temporarily give up her warrior duties in order to care for her hatchlings. A dragon can choose to stay in the nursery den permanently to help other queens raising their hatchlings, but this depends on how active the nursery is at one time. A queen's food is delivered to her by warriors and apprentices while she is in the nursery caring for her hatchlings.
Stone Knife Apprentices
Apprentices are dragons training to be a warrior or sage. Once a dragon is no longer considered a hatchling they are allowed to begin training as either a warrior or a sage.
A warrior apprentice trains under a warrior mentor until they hit level 25 and once their mentor or the leader of the clan considers them worthy of becoming a warrior. Apprentices sleep within their own den within camp. Apprentices cannot leave camp without the permission of a warrior and eat last in the clan unless they have permission. Apprentices can wear apparel they find while battling, but cannot be gened.
Sage apprentices sleep in the sage den. They stay apprentices for as long as their mentor is still a sage. They are taught how to treat diseases and injuries and learn how to interpret signs from ancestors.
If a dragon is not clan-born and joins the clan from the outside, they still have to go through apprentice training, no matter their age.
code by 84463
Ash | 22 | She/Her | Flight Nomad
CLAN LORE THREAD / PSEUDOLOCKE
[center][size=6][color=#55286F][font=constantia][b]THE LEADERS[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=#b1b1b1]Scroll up for: Intro. Scroll down for:Warriors. The Next Generation. The Dead. Outro.[/color] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]DAWNTRACKER - Leaderr[/b][/color][/font] Dawntracker is a young and ambitious dragon who has the goal to be one of the best warriors the clan has ever seen. He has dreams of one day being a great warrior teacher and train young apprentices to follow in his clawsteps. He originally had no intention to be leader, yet was placed in the role due to being the most experienced warrior when Ghostgale and Wardust died. Despite his arrogance with warriors, he has a gentleness around hatchlings and tries to be an older brother figure to them. He secretly wants young dragons to look up to him as a hero. [b]Relatives + Relationships[/b] Wardust - Mentor Warpcrypt - Apprentice [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 12[i](+1)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 11[i](0)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 12[i](+1)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86674162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866742/86674162_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Tangerine - Sage[/b][/color][/font] A docile and sweet-tempered hatchling rescued by Dawntaker and brought to Morningflare to raise. Morningflare had no intention of raising hatchlings but became attached to the sweet Bogsneak and decided to raise her. Tangerine took on the role of the Sage after Morningflare died of a vicious case of greencough. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 8[i](-1)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 8[i](-1)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 11[i](0)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Morningflare: Mentor, Mother figure Rift: Courting/Secret mate? [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86862469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868625/86862469_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Warpcrypt - Deputy[/b][/color][/font] Warpcrypt is an intimidating looking dragon whose powerful jaws and long claws tend to scare off the onlooker. He lacks a bit of social skills, so he often comes off as scary to a stranger. But internally Warpcrypt is a lonely and gentle giant who just wants friends to love him for who he is and to keep them safe. He focuses on protecting the ones he cares about and making them feel safe through his actions rather than words. He also loves his sleep, and when he's not patrolling he's often napping in the warriors' den. Warpcrypt was assigned as deputy upon the death of Wardust, the former deputy. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 11[i](0)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 12[i](+1)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 7[i](-2)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Dawntracker: Mentor Cyclone: Apprentice [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86698740][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866988/86698740_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________________________________[/color]
THE LEADERS
Scroll up for: Intro.
Scroll down for:Warriors. The Next Generation. The Dead. Outro.

DAWNTRACKER - Leaderr

Dawntracker is a young and ambitious dragon who has the goal to be one of the best warriors the clan has ever seen. He has dreams of one day being a great warrior teacher and train young apprentices to follow in his clawsteps. He originally had no intention to be leader, yet was placed in the role due to being the most experienced warrior when Ghostgale and Wardust died.
Despite his arrogance with warriors, he has a gentleness around hatchlings and tries to be an older brother figure to them. He secretly wants young dragons to look up to him as a hero.

Relatives + Relationships
Wardust - Mentor
Warpcrypt - Apprentice

STATS
STR. - 12(+1)
DEX. - 14(+2)
CON. - 11(0)
INT. - 12(+1)
WIS. - 14(+2)
CHA - 15(+2)

Tangerine - Sage

A docile and sweet-tempered hatchling rescued by Dawntaker and brought to Morningflare to raise. Morningflare had no intention of raising hatchlings but became attached to the sweet Bogsneak and decided to raise her.
Tangerine took on the role of the Sage after Morningflare died of a vicious case of greencough.

STATS
STR. - 8(-1)
DEX. - 9(-1)
CON. - 8(-1)
INT. - 14(+2)
WIS. - 14(+2)
CHA - 11(0)

Relationships and Relatives
Morningflare: Mentor, Mother figure
Rift: Courting/Secret mate?

Warpcrypt - Deputy

Warpcrypt is an intimidating looking dragon whose powerful jaws and long claws tend to scare off the onlooker. He lacks a bit of social skills, so he often comes off as scary to a stranger. But internally Warpcrypt is a lonely and gentle giant who just wants friends to love him for who he is and to keep them safe. He focuses on protecting the ones he cares about and making them feel safe through his actions rather than words. He also loves his sleep, and when he's not patrolling he's often napping in the warriors' den.
Warpcrypt was assigned as deputy upon the death of Wardust, the former deputy.

STATS
STR. - 9(-1)
DEX. - 14(+2)
CON. - 11(0)
INT. - 9(-1)
WIS. - 12(+1)
CHA - 7(-2)

Dawntracker: Mentor
Cyclone: Apprentice

[center][size=6][color=#55286F][font=constantia][b]WARRIORS[/b][/color][/size][/font] [color=#b1b1b1]Scroll up for: Intro. Leaders. Scroll down for: The Next Generation. The Dead. Outro.[/color] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________________________________[/color] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Cyclone - Warrior[/b][/color][/font] A fiery, free-spirited dragon who wants to create hER own path in life. She's a rebel by nature, and is much more like her mother than she likes to admit. Cyclone was found in an egg in the training fields by Ghostgale and Wardust. Ghostgale, who had previously lost a clutch of eggs, decided that it was time for her to move on and try raising a family again. When her parents died, Cyclone became hardened and more serious, as well as ambitious to become the leader her father never got to be before dying. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 10[i](0)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 10[i](0)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 12[i](+1)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 13[i](+1)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Ghostgale: Mother Wardust: Father, Former Mentor Warpcrypt: Mentor [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87008463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/870085/87008463_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Rift - Warrior[/b][/color][/font] Rift is a cold and socially backward dragon who has little concern for socializing with others. He comes off as cold and aloof and cares little about social convention or even warrior law- this, however, doesn't mean that Rift is necessarily unethical. He will never make a decision that he deems unfair and follows his own code of morality, even if it conflicts a bit with clan life. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 11[i](0)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 16[i](+3)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 8[i](+1)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 13[i](+2)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Dawntracker : Mentor Tangerine: Secret Mate Shadewing: Daughter Crimsonmane: Apprentice [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80543416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805435/80543416_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
WARRIORS
Scroll up for: Intro. Leaders.
Scroll down for: The Next Generation. The Dead. Outro.

Cyclone - Warrior

A fiery, free-spirited dragon who wants to create hER own path in life. She's a rebel by nature, and is much more like her mother than she likes to admit. Cyclone was found in an egg in the training fields by Ghostgale and Wardust. Ghostgale, who had previously lost a clutch of eggs, decided that it was time for her to move on and try raising a family again.
When her parents died, Cyclone became hardened and more serious, as well as ambitious to become the leader her father never got to be before dying.

STATS
STR. - 9(-1)
DEX. - 10(0)
CON. - 10(0)
INT. - 12(+1)
WIS. - 15(+2)
CHA - 13(+1)

Ghostgale: Mother
Wardust: Father, Former Mentor
Warpcrypt: Mentor

Rift - Warrior

Rift is a cold and socially backward dragon who has little concern for socializing with others. He comes off as cold and aloof and cares little about social convention or even warrior law- this, however, doesn't mean that Rift is necessarily unethical. He will never make a decision that he deems unfair and follows his own code of morality, even if it conflicts a bit with clan life.

STATS
STR. - 11(0)
DEX. - 14(+2)
CON. - 15(+2)
INT. - 16(+3)
WIS. - 8(+1)
CHA - 13(+2)

Dawntracker : Mentor
Tangerine: Secret Mate
Shadewing: Daughter
Crimsonmane: Apprentice

[center][center][size=6][color=#55286F][font=constantia][b]THE NEXT GENERATION[/b][/color][/size][/font] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Lockmind - Sage Apprentice[/b][/color][/font] Lockmind is a smart, sturdy, and charming she-dragon. She knows how to use her words to get what she wants, and despite her size is surprisingly durable. Lockmind is rather hard to outwit and seemingly impossible to deter in an argument. Her flaw is that she comes off as arrogant and egotistical, showing with both her actions and her words that she considers herself to have more potential than others. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 11[i](0)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 10[i](0)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 16[i](+3)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 13[i](+1)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 13[i](+1)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Cyclone - Foster Mother [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87459435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874595/87459435_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________________________________[/color][/COLUMNS] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Crimsonmane - Hatchling[/b][/color][/font] Crimsonmane is a little dragon with big dreams. She is an imaginative dragon who loves to hear and tell stories. She can be a little nervous around outsiders, but is rather smart and can think quick in a battle. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 8[i](-1)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 14[i](+2)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 13[i](+1)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Warpcrypt - Foster Father Rift - Mentor [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87602148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876022/87602148_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________________________________[/color][/COLUMNS] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]Shadewing - Hatchling[/b][/color][/font] Shadewing is a rebellious, blunt, and gruff she-dragon with little regard for clan laws. Taught by her father Rift to follow her rules, she takes this principle to the extreme and only stays in the clan to receive the protection and food that comes with living with a group. She says what she thinks and is quick to a fight. [u][b]STATS[/b][/u] [b]STR.[/b] - 10[i](0)[/i] [b]DEX.[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [b]CON.[/b] - 12[i](+1)[/i] [b]INT.[/b] - 9[i](-1)[/i] [b]WIS.[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [b]CHA[/b] - 15[i](+2)[/i] [b]Relationships and Relatives[/b] Rift - Father Tangerine - Secret Biological Mother [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87618164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876182/87618164_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________________________________[/color][/COLUMNS]
THE NEXT GENERATION

Lockmind - Sage Apprentice

Lockmind is a smart, sturdy, and charming she-dragon. She knows how to use her words to get what she wants, and despite her size is surprisingly durable. Lockmind is rather hard to outwit and seemingly impossible to deter in an argument. Her flaw is that she comes off as arrogant and egotistical, showing with both her actions and her words that she considers herself to have more potential than others.

STATS
STR. - 11(0)
DEX. - 10(0)
CON. - 16(+3)
INT. - 13(+1)
WIS. - 9(-1)
CHA - 13(+1)

Cyclone - Foster Mother

Crimsonmane - Hatchling

Crimsonmane is a little dragon with big dreams. She is an imaginative dragon who loves to hear and tell stories. She can be a little nervous around outsiders, but is rather smart and can think quick in a battle.

STATS
STR. - 9(-1)
DEX. - 14(+2)
CON. - 8(-1)
INT. - 15(+2)
WIS. - 14(+2)
CHA - 13(+1)

Warpcrypt - Foster Father
Rift - Mentor

Shadewing - Hatchling

Shadewing is a rebellious, blunt, and gruff she-dragon with little regard for clan laws. Taught by her father Rift to follow her rules, she takes this principle to the extreme and only stays in the clan to receive the protection and food that comes with living with a group. She says what she thinks and is quick to a fight.

STATS
STR. - 10(0)
DEX. - 15(+2)
CON. - 12(+1)
INT. - 9(-1)
WIS. - 15(+2)
CHA - 15(+2)

Rift - Father
Tangerine - Secret Biological Mother

[center][u][u][/u][b]THE DEAD[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]WARDUST - Deputy[/b][/color][/font] Wardust was a humble dragon who came off as intimidating to the stranger, but was gentle and full of smiles to those he knew. He loved nothing more than sharing tales of adventure. He tended to be rather guarded and mistrustful, and tended to dislike rude dragons. Wardust died saving his daughter, Cyclone, during a flood of the clan camp. [b]Relatives + Relationships[/b] Cyclone - Daughter, Apprentice Ghostgale - Mate [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70140571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/701406/70140571p.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]GHOSTGALE - Leader, Founder[/b][/color][/font] A wise and determined she-dragon with her intentions set on building the strong foundations of a dragon clan. Though patient and slow to anger, she is very strong willed and once she gets it in her mind that she wants to do something, it is impossible to steer her from that goal. When she promises something, one knows that she's going to do it. Ghostgale died in a flood that hit the clan camp during a vicious storm. [b]Relatives + Relationships[/b] Wardust - Deputy, Mate Cyclone - Daughter [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62079201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/620793/62079201p.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][color=#55286F][font=constantia][b][size=4]MORNINGFLARE - Sage[/b][/color][/font][size=3] Morningflare is a sharp-tongued, sarcastic she-dragon with all the knowledge a clan could ever want from a sage. She's a young dragon- not much older than Dawntracker- but she shows wisdom beyond her years and doesn't enjoy opening up about her past. Morningflare died after a vicious bout of greencough, isolating herself from the rest of the clan so the already small group of dragons wouldn't dwindle any more due to the disease. [b]Relatives + Relationships[/b] Tangerine: Daughter, Apprentice [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/866757/86675631p.png[/img]
THE DEAD

WARDUST - Deputy
Wardust was a humble dragon who came off as intimidating to the stranger, but was gentle and full of smiles to those he knew. He loved nothing more than sharing tales of adventure. He tended to be rather guarded and mistrustful, and tended to dislike rude dragons.
Wardust died saving his daughter, Cyclone, during a flood of the clan camp.

Cyclone - Daughter, Apprentice
Ghostgale - Mate

GHOSTGALE - Leader, Founder

A wise and determined she-dragon with her intentions set on building the strong foundations of a dragon clan. Though patient and slow to anger, she is very strong willed and once she gets it in her mind that she wants to do something, it is impossible to steer her from that goal. When she promises something, one knows that she's going to do it.
Ghostgale died in a flood that hit the clan camp during a vicious storm.

Wardust - Deputy, Mate
Cyclone - Daughter

Morningflare is a sharp-tongued, sarcastic she-dragon with all the knowledge a clan could ever want from a sage. She's a young dragon- not much older than Dawntracker- but she shows wisdom beyond her years and doesn't enjoy opening up about her past.
Morningflare died after a vicious bout of greencough, isolating herself from the rest of the clan so the already small group of dragons wouldn't dwindle any more due to the disease.

Tangerine: Daughter, Apprentice
86675631p.png
PINGLISTS AND CHAPTER LIST
Scroll up for: Intro.The Leaders. Warriors. The Next Generation. The Dead.

Ask to join the pinglist!

GENERAL PINGLIST
(All new chapters)
be the first!

MAJOR EVENT PINGLIST
(Deaths, Births, Changes of Leadership)
be the first!

CONTENTS/CHAPTERS:
CHAPTER 1 - 6/15/23
CHAPTER 2 - 6/18/23
CHAPTER 3 - 6/20/23
CHAPTER 4 - 6/21/23
CHAPTER 5 - 6/26/23
CHAPTER 6 - 6/29/23
CHAPTER 7 - 6/30/23
CHAPTER 8 - 7/2/23
CHAPTER 9 - 7/4/23
CHAPTER 10 - 7/6/23
CHAPTER 11 - 7/11/23
CHAPTER 12 - 7/14/23
CHAPTER 13 - 7/15/23
CHAPTER 14 - 7/18/23
CHAPTER 15 - 7/20/23
CHAPTER 16 - 7/28/23
PINGLISTS AND CHAPTER LIST
Scroll up for: Intro.The Leaders. Warriors. The Next Generation. The Dead.

Ask to join the pinglist!

GENERAL PINGLIST
(All new chapters)
be the first!

MAJOR EVENT PINGLIST
(Deaths, Births, Changes of Leadership)
be the first!

CONTENTS/CHAPTERS:
CHAPTER 1 - 6/15/23
CHAPTER 2 - 6/18/23
CHAPTER 3 - 6/20/23
CHAPTER 4 - 6/21/23
CHAPTER 5 - 6/26/23
CHAPTER 6 - 6/29/23
CHAPTER 7 - 6/30/23
CHAPTER 8 - 7/2/23
CHAPTER 9 - 7/4/23
CHAPTER 10 - 7/6/23
CHAPTER 11 - 7/11/23
CHAPTER 12 - 7/14/23
CHAPTER 13 - 7/15/23
CHAPTER 14 - 7/18/23
CHAPTER 15 - 7/20/23
CHAPTER 16 - 7/28/23
CHAPTER 1 ; DAY 1

"Guys, I found something! Come here!" Shouted Dawntracker, barely able to contain himself. The coatl danced on his claws, waiting for his mentor and leader to come over from the patrol path. He puffed out his chest proudly, flicking his feathered tail. "See? First couple patrols and I'm already an expert tracker."

Ghostgale charged forward to investigate, thinking she recognized the glint laying on the ground in front of Dawntracker's claws. As she approached, her suspicions were confirmed- before the marigold dragon lay an abandoned egg. It was alive, but... She sniffed the shell. No scent of a nearby dragon. The hatchling inside was alone, and was likely to not survive if not taken in.

"Wardust. It's an egg." She tossed her head back to her deputy and mate. "We need to get it back to camp, it'll die."

"It's a gift from the Icewarden..." the Obelisk mumbled as he approached. "Dawntracker, carry it back to camp with us."

"Good job, Dawntracker," the Wildclaw female said with the smallest of smiles. Dawntracker felt his chest swirl with pride and picked up the egg, shivering at the egg's low temperature in his claws.

Plodding into camp, Dawntracker ran over to the Sage's den as Ghostgale had instructed him to. He proudly presented the egg. "Look what I found on patrol, Morningflare!" He held it out to the little orange nocturne, who raised a brow at him without a word. "...Ghostgale wanted me to have you check on it."

Coming over, Morningflare took the egg in her claws, putting her ear up to it. Dawntracker wasn't sure what that would do, but he trusted her judgement. "It's near hatching," is all Morningflare said. "Someone's going to have to care for it."

Ghostgale nudged into the Sage's den, joining the conversation. "I'm... I'm not sure if I could do it," admitted Ghostgale. "We can't abandon this egg, but.." She thought of her recent clutch of eggs she'd lost. No. It was too soon. Mornignflare looked at her with understanding.

"I'll do i-"

"You're not raising this egg, Dawntracker," grunted Morningflare. The nocturne sighed and looked at Ghostgale. "I.. I can care for it, Ghostgale. I'm very busy as is, but at least until better care is put in place..."

"Thank you, Morningflare. Then it's settled." Ghostgale went to turn and leave the den, when a crackling sound came from the egg. She whipped around to watch a hatchling slowly emerge.

"The first official birth of Spiritclan," Ghostgale said in awe. She put her head close to the egg, wanting a good look at her newest warrior. And out came her warrior! A small Bogsneak female poked her head out, blinking with piercing blue eyes.

"Looks promising!" Says Dawntracker. "Ghostgale!! Can I be her mentor??" He crouched excitedly.

"You should probably focus on becoming a warrior first, Dawntracker," said Ghostgale. The leader cast her eyes up to the Sage. "I trust you'll care for her, Morningflare."

"Only as long as I have to," said the nocturne. She placed the hatchling on a soft patch of bedding and went back to mixing herbs. The hatchling curled up politely as if she was already ready for a nap.

"What about a name?" Dawntracker asked.

"Mm. How about... Tangerine?" asked Ghostgale. "Her scales are such a pretty color."
CHAPTER 1 ; DAY 1

"Guys, I found something! Come here!" Shouted Dawntracker, barely able to contain himself. The coatl danced on his claws, waiting for his mentor and leader to come over from the patrol path. He puffed out his chest proudly, flicking his feathered tail. "See? First couple patrols and I'm already an expert tracker."

Ghostgale charged forward to investigate, thinking she recognized the glint laying on the ground in front of Dawntracker's claws. As she approached, her suspicions were confirmed- before the marigold dragon lay an abandoned egg. It was alive, but... She sniffed the shell. No scent of a nearby dragon. The hatchling inside was alone, and was likely to not survive if not taken in.

"Wardust. It's an egg." She tossed her head back to her deputy and mate. "We need to get it back to camp, it'll die."

"It's a gift from the Icewarden..." the Obelisk mumbled as he approached. "Dawntracker, carry it back to camp with us."

"Good job, Dawntracker," the Wildclaw female said with the smallest of smiles. Dawntracker felt his chest swirl with pride and picked up the egg, shivering at the egg's low temperature in his claws.

Plodding into camp, Dawntracker ran over to the Sage's den as Ghostgale had instructed him to. He proudly presented the egg. "Look what I found on patrol, Morningflare!" He held it out to the little orange nocturne, who raised a brow at him without a word. "...Ghostgale wanted me to have you check on it."

Coming over, Morningflare took the egg in her claws, putting her ear up to it. Dawntracker wasn't sure what that would do, but he trusted her judgement. "It's near hatching," is all Morningflare said. "Someone's going to have to care for it."

Ghostgale nudged into the Sage's den, joining the conversation. "I'm... I'm not sure if I could do it," admitted Ghostgale. "We can't abandon this egg, but.." She thought of her recent clutch of eggs she'd lost. No. It was too soon. Mornignflare looked at her with understanding.

"I'll do i-"

"You're not raising this egg, Dawntracker," grunted Morningflare. The nocturne sighed and looked at Ghostgale. "I.. I can care for it, Ghostgale. I'm very busy as is, but at least until better care is put in place..."

"Thank you, Morningflare. Then it's settled." Ghostgale went to turn and leave the den, when a crackling sound came from the egg. She whipped around to watch a hatchling slowly emerge.

"The first official birth of Spiritclan," Ghostgale said in awe. She put her head close to the egg, wanting a good look at her newest warrior. And out came her warrior! A small Bogsneak female poked her head out, blinking with piercing blue eyes.

"Looks promising!" Says Dawntracker. "Ghostgale!! Can I be her mentor??" He crouched excitedly.

"You should probably focus on becoming a warrior first, Dawntracker," said Ghostgale. The leader cast her eyes up to the Sage. "I trust you'll care for her, Morningflare."

"Only as long as I have to," said the nocturne. She placed the hatchling on a soft patch of bedding and went back to mixing herbs. The hatchling curled up politely as if she was already ready for a nap.

"What about a name?" Dawntracker asked.

"Mm. How about... Tangerine?" asked Ghostgale. "Her scales are such a pretty color."
Wow! This is already so cool! Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
[quote name="Aquasparky" date="2023-06-15 12:47:31" ] Wow! This is already so cool! Can't wait to see where it goes from here. [/quote] Ahhh I'm so glad you like it!! More will be coming soon :3
Aquasparky wrote on 2023-06-15 12:47:31:

Ahhh I'm so glad you like it!! More will be coming soon :3
[center][size=6][color=#55286F][font=constantia][b]CHAPTER 2[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=times new roman][size=4] Wardust circled Dawntracker, eyeing his apprentice. He searched for any weaknesses in the young coatl. Dawntracker's muscles had become toned and his abdomen lean from the intense training, hunting and fighting in the recent weeks. "I believe we're nearly done with your training here, Dawntracker," the Obelisk rumbled. Dawntracker puffed up proudly in response. "It's about time. What made you decide?" "Well, Spiritclan is in dire need of warriors," confessed Wardust. "And your determination is better than I see in most dragons your age." "You've got to be determined if you're going to be the best warrior Spiritclan has seen," the coatl smirked. "You're going to have to prove that to me," said Wardust. "How so?" "Your final assessment before I recommend you to Ghostgale for promotion." The deputy raised his head, looking down at Dawntracker. "You're going to spar with me. "We've done this a million times, Wardust. Haven't I passed that already?" "No, this isn't like the practice. I want you to fight me like you'd fight another dragon in battle." Wardust flattened his ears, and Dawntracker's tail twitched nervously. "Are you sure?" Dawntracker was nervous about injuring his mentor, but admittedly more worried about injuring himself- Wardust was a seasoned warrior. "Are you prepared to face the responsibilities of being a warrior or not?" Wardust responded. Dawntracker lowered his head, thinking hard. Finally, he raised his head again. "Okay." He rose to his feet, crouching. He began circling his mentor, and the two rounded the clearing that they were in. The frigid ground of the Icewarden's domain seemed even colder than usual as Dawntracker faced his final assessment. Finally, taking a deep breath, Dawntracker leapt at Wardust. Wardust expected the leap, but still was hit by Dawntracker's initial blow. The Obelisk raised a claw at Dawntracker but Dawntracker dodged his hit, knocking Wardust off his feet. The golden coatl leapt atop his opponent, but Wardust struck him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him backward onto the ground. Wardust advanced on the winded coatl, but Dawntracker rolled away from his claws and managed to clamber back up on his feet. Grunting, Wardust rose a mighty claw at Dawntracker but he dodged the hit again. The two exchanged swipes from there, rising to their hind legs- Dawntracker's speed allowed him to miss the swipes of Wardust, while Wardust's strength blocked any serious hits from the young coatl. Finally, Wardust brought his mighty head forward and headbutted the coatl, leaving him temporarily stunned. Before Dawntracker could dodge, Wardust managed to pin the coatl down by his neck. Dawntracker lay breathing heavily under his mentor, not meeting his gaze. Defeated, he looked at the ground. Wardust had won, and he lifted his claw off of his pupil. But instead of going off into some lecture, Wardust's words surprised Dawntracker. "I'll put in my recommendation to Ghostgale." He began to turn from him, but the shock gave Dawntracker enough energy to scramble up and chase the Obelisk. "What?? But I lost!" "You were fighting with a warrior many years your senior," Wardust responded. "I clearly outmatch you in muscle mass and strength, but part of that is simply my breed. You're a very quick and agile dragon, and you used that to your advantage- I was able to block you most times due to experience, but you're a very hard dragon to hit. Not only that, but you fought honestly- most dragons gifted with your sort of agility use it to try to deceive the opponent. You were honest the whole way through. That's what it means to be a warrior." "Yes!" cheered Dawntracker, running ahead of his mentor. "Finally!" "Don't get too excited. Let Ghostgale catch you dancing like that and she just might not promote you." That evening at sunset, Ghostgale held a ceremony for Dawntracker. The clan was small, but Dawntracker didn't care and puffed up with pride as eyes fell upon him. "Dawntracker," began the Wildclaw, "Do you swear to defend Spiritclan, even at the cost of your life? To protect and serve your kin here in Spiritclan and follow the code of warriors? To honor your ancestors and the elemental leaders?" Dawntracker bowed his head. "With all that I have." "Then I hereby pronounce you Dawntracker, Warrior of Spiritclan." A rumble of approval came from the dragons in the clan, and Dawntracker triumphantly raised his head. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1077017144438575154/1119973034246275072/MVUr9SRr21Z9.png[/img] ---- Tangerine wandered about the sage den, sniffing herbs and bringing them over to Morningflare as she asked for them. "What was that ceremony all about?" she asked, raising her head. "Dawntracker was promoted to being a warrior. All apprentices get promoted eventually, and it makes a big fuss," said Morningflare. "Did you have a ceremony?" Tangerine asked as she held some elderflower in her jaws. "Yes, but not like that one." Morningflare gave a small smile of gratitude as she took the flower from the hatchling and began mixing it with her herbs. "Sages have a meeting with the elemental gods when they're promoted." "Wow! Tell me about it," Tangerine begged. "That's something kept secret by sages," said Morningflare. "Then, can I be a sage?" Morningflare perked up and she looked at the hatchling. "...You can be anything you want, Tangerine."
CHAPTER 2

Wardust circled Dawntracker, eyeing his apprentice. He searched for any weaknesses in the young coatl. Dawntracker's muscles had become toned and his abdomen lean from the intense training, hunting and fighting in the recent weeks.
"I believe we're nearly done with your training here, Dawntracker," the Obelisk rumbled. Dawntracker puffed up proudly in response. "It's about time. What made you decide?"
"Well, Spiritclan is in dire need of warriors," confessed Wardust. "And your determination is better than I see in most dragons your age."
"You've got to be determined if you're going to be the best warrior Spiritclan has seen," the coatl smirked.

"You're going to have to prove that to me," said Wardust.
"How so?"
"Your final assessment before I recommend you to Ghostgale for promotion." The deputy raised his head, looking down at Dawntracker. "You're going to spar with me.
"We've done this a million times, Wardust. Haven't I passed that already?"
"No, this isn't like the practice. I want you to fight me like you'd fight another dragon in battle." Wardust flattened his ears, and Dawntracker's tail twitched nervously.
"Are you sure?" Dawntracker was nervous about injuring his mentor, but admittedly more worried about injuring himself- Wardust was a seasoned warrior.
"Are you prepared to face the responsibilities of being a warrior or not?" Wardust responded.

Dawntracker lowered his head, thinking hard. Finally, he raised his head again. "Okay." He rose to his feet, crouching. He began circling his mentor, and the two rounded the clearing that they were in. The frigid ground of the Icewarden's domain seemed even colder than usual as Dawntracker faced his final assessment.

Finally, taking a deep breath, Dawntracker leapt at Wardust. Wardust expected the leap, but still was hit by Dawntracker's initial blow. The Obelisk raised a claw at Dawntracker but Dawntracker dodged his hit, knocking Wardust off his feet.
The golden coatl leapt atop his opponent, but Wardust struck him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him backward onto the ground.
Wardust advanced on the winded coatl, but Dawntracker rolled away from his claws and managed to clamber back up on his feet.
Grunting, Wardust rose a mighty claw at Dawntracker but he dodged the hit again. The two exchanged swipes from there, rising to their hind legs- Dawntracker's speed allowed him to miss the swipes of Wardust, while Wardust's strength blocked any serious hits from the young coatl.
Finally, Wardust brought his mighty head forward and headbutted the coatl, leaving him temporarily stunned. Before Dawntracker could dodge, Wardust managed to pin the coatl down by his neck.

Dawntracker lay breathing heavily under his mentor, not meeting his gaze. Defeated, he looked at the ground. Wardust had won, and he lifted his claw off of his pupil. But instead of going off into some lecture, Wardust's words surprised Dawntracker.
"I'll put in my recommendation to Ghostgale." He began to turn from him, but the shock gave Dawntracker enough energy to scramble up and chase the Obelisk.
"What?? But I lost!"
"You were fighting with a warrior many years your senior," Wardust responded. "I clearly outmatch you in muscle mass and strength, but part of that is simply my breed. You're a very quick and agile dragon, and you used that to your advantage- I was able to block you most times due to experience, but you're a very hard dragon to hit. Not only that, but you fought honestly- most dragons gifted with your sort of agility use it to try to deceive the opponent. You were honest the whole way through. That's what it means to be a warrior."

"Yes!" cheered Dawntracker, running ahead of his mentor. "Finally!"
"Don't get too excited. Let Ghostgale catch you dancing like that and she just might not promote you."

That evening at sunset, Ghostgale held a ceremony for Dawntracker. The clan was small, but Dawntracker didn't care and puffed up with pride as eyes fell upon him.
"Dawntracker," began the Wildclaw, "Do you swear to defend Spiritclan, even at the cost of your life? To protect and serve your kin here in Spiritclan and follow the code of warriors? To honor your ancestors and the elemental leaders?"
Dawntracker bowed his head. "With all that I have."
"Then I hereby pronounce you Dawntracker, Warrior of Spiritclan."

A rumble of approval came from the dragons in the clan, and Dawntracker triumphantly raised his head.
MVUr9SRr21Z9.png
----

Tangerine wandered about the sage den, sniffing herbs and bringing them over to Morningflare as she asked for them.
"What was that ceremony all about?" she asked, raising her head.
"Dawntracker was promoted to being a warrior. All apprentices get promoted eventually, and it makes a big fuss," said Morningflare.
"Did you have a ceremony?" Tangerine asked as she held some elderflower in her jaws.
"Yes, but not like that one." Morningflare gave a small smile of gratitude as she took the flower from the hatchling and began mixing it with her herbs. "Sages have a meeting with the elemental gods when they're promoted."
"Wow! Tell me about it," Tangerine begged.
"That's something kept secret by sages," said Morningflare.
"Then, can I be a sage?"
Morningflare perked up and she looked at the hatchling. "...You can be anything you want, Tangerine."
1 2 3 4