Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Clanlocke] Wet Leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Day 31 - Corona Sempervivum - Plant

More Coliseum, 5 minutes.

Steady, Remington, Brightmaw go to the Training Fields. Steady reaches lvl 5 and Brightmaw reaches lvl 3.

Item catche:
Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets)
Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket)
Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat]

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

Day 31 - Corona Sempervivum - Plant

More Coliseum, 5 minutes.

Steady, Remington, Brightmaw go to the Training Fields. Steady reaches lvl 5 and Brightmaw reaches lvl 3.

Item catche:
Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets)

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

4HegJnJ.png
Day 32 - Giant Dust Mite - Insect

Coli time...naw I don't want to. *puts it in Item catche*
However Remington (the current leader) will be having a nest with Brightmaw. Annnd they have 3 eggs!
Item Catche:
Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket)
Day 32 - Giant Dust Mite [Insect]

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

Day 32 - Giant Dust Mite - Insect

Coli time...naw I don't want to. *puts it in Item catche*
However Remington (the current leader) will be having a nest with Brightmaw. Annnd they have 3 eggs!
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 33[/b] - Haunting Houndskull - [i]Materials[/i] Event roll day, *rolls the dice* [b]16.[/b] This Drink Isn’t Right… Help! The Leader has been poisoned! Roll a d4! [b]1.[/b] They succumb to the poison. The Leader loses a life or is dead. If Dead randomly pick a new Leader. If the Leader had a Mate, they die because of the Dead Bond. Oh dear, Remington is down to 1 life after this. ---- On the other hand, BABIES! The nest is ready today! And all 3 survived! [center]Nadine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89535561][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895356/89535561.png[/img][/url] Madoc [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89535562][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895356/89535562.png[/img][/url] Presto [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89535563][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895356/89535563.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center][b] Item Catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] Day 32 - Giant Dust Mite [Insect] [b]Ping:[/b] @GuineR @Luthiriel [/center]
Day 33 - Haunting Houndskull - Materials

Event roll day, *rolls the dice*

16. This Drink Isn’t Right…

Help! The Leader has been poisoned! Roll a d4!

1. They succumb to the poison. The Leader loses a life or is dead. If Dead randomly pick a new Leader. If the Leader had a Mate, they die because of the Dead Bond.

Oh dear, Remington is down to 1 life after this.
----
On the other hand, BABIES! The nest is ready today! And all 3 survived!
Nadine
89535561.png

Madoc
89535562.png

Presto
89535563.png
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 34[/b] - Flamerest Fiendcat - [i]Familiar[/i] AWESOME! I can get a new adult dragon! *rummages through my stash and pulls out one* Here we have [b]Plainstrider[/b]! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88781028][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/887811/88781028.png[/img][/url][/center] He's ready to breed and not related to everyone like most of the others! Now I just need some apparel.... [center][b]Item Catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] Day 32 - Giant Dust Mite [Insect] [b]Ping:[/b] @GuineR @Luthiriel[/center]
Day 34 - Flamerest Fiendcat - Familiar

AWESOME! I can get a new adult dragon! *rummages through my stash and pulls out one* Here we have Plainstrider!
88781028.png

He's ready to breed and not related to everyone like most of the others!

Now I just need some apparel....
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
4HegJnJ.png
Day 35 - Unstable Serthis Concoction - Material

Another Material, lets see what I roll *shakes dice* a 10

----

10. Time for a Hunting trip.

Choose any three dragons in your clan and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. Use the Meat rules. You can switch out dragons in between battles.

For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, give a random dragon on the team one extra life.
If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives.

Roll a 1d6 for each dragon after. If any roll a 1 they are exalted / lose a life.

----

Alright, the venue is going to be the training fields as the highest lvl I have is 6.
I am starting out with Xii, Kelisea, & Remington.

Notable Loot: Chipskink (Familiar), Anticipate (Battlestone), RagePuff (Familiar).

Not the greatest haul, but that is 3 extra lives.
*spins name wheel* Rosetta gets +1
*spins name wheel* Remington get +1, which he really needed.
*spins name wheel* Xii get +1

Not bad, I'm glad Remington is no longer on his last life.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
Day 35 - Unstable Serthis Concoction - Material

Another Material, lets see what I roll *shakes dice* a 10

----

10. Time for a Hunting trip.

Choose any three dragons in your clan and enter a coliseum area low enough that they won’t gain XP. Use the Meat rules. You can switch out dragons in between battles.

For any familiar, battle stone, and apparel drops, give a random dragon on the team one extra life.
If you get special drops such as an egg, skin/accent chest, or genes give a random dragon three extra lives.

Roll a 1d6 for each dragon after. If any roll a 1 they are exalted / lose a life.

----

Alright, the venue is going to be the training fields as the highest lvl I have is 6.
I am starting out with Xii, Kelisea, & Remington.

Notable Loot: Chipskink (Familiar), Anticipate (Battlestone), RagePuff (Familiar).

Not the greatest haul, but that is 3 extra lives.
*spins name wheel* Rosetta gets +1
*spins name wheel* Remington get +1, which he really needed.
*spins name wheel* Xii get +1

Not bad, I'm glad Remington is no longer on his last life.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
4HegJnJ.png
Day 36 - Berserker - Battlestone

And things were going so well Day 35...now we have a quad roll.

Lets get this over with.

Roll One - 19
19. Going Fishing?

Pick the Leader and then two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise them a level. Roll a 10-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the water. If the Leader is killed, choose a new Leader from the remaining Coli party.

Well Remington...*spins wheel* Nadine and Brightmaw will join him.
Remington lvl 6 to lvl 7, *rolls d10* 10
Nadine lvl 1 to lvl 2, *rolls d10* 6
Brightmaw lvl 3 to lvl 4, *rolls d10* 7

WOooo! No one dies!
----
Roll Two - 6

6. Train the Newbies.

Take your 3 lowest level dragons and raise them a level. They are invincible for this coli trip.

Madoc, Presto, and Plainstrider all get raised to lvl 2. That was easy!
----
Roll Three - 20
20. Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

If your Leader had a Mate, the Death Bond doesn’t work. The Mate kills the Leader and takes their place.

If the Leader has no Mate, pick a random dragon to duel with the Leader. Flip a coin. Heads, the Leader wins and but was so impressed that they now are Mates. Tails, the random dragon kills the Leader and takes their place.

Oh dear... Well seeing as most of the clan is related, this is going to be interesting...
*spins name wheel* And is it is bad, Remington is now bonded to Madoc, who's from his most recent clutch. Remington is not going to be able to breed from now on if he does survive....

Lets see if she surplants her father....*flips coin* Heads ... nope, just incense.... I am not calling them 'mated' just 'bonded' they're just a very close father daughter duo or something
----
Roll Four - 17

17. Gone Fishing.

Leader is missing, leaving only a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign. Flip a coin. Heads, you pick a new leader of your choice and the old one is dead. Tails, they were indeed just Gone Fishing and come back a few days later.

Oh come on! *flips coin* Heads....Sweet Remington, you tried your best and have lasted the longest...I think...but he got eaten by shark.. RIP Remington and Madoc

Reminington will be succeeded by his full sister, Kelisa. Who I imediently breed with Plainstrider and they have a nest of two eggs.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

Day 36 - Berserker - Battlestone

And things were going so well Day 35...now we have a quad roll.

Lets get this over with.

Roll One - 19
19. Going Fishing?

Pick the Leader and then two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise them a level. Roll a 10-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, They lose a life or they’re exalted as they were lost in the water. If the Leader is killed, choose a new Leader from the remaining Coli party.

Well Remington...*spins wheel* Nadine and Brightmaw will join him.
Remington lvl 6 to lvl 7, *rolls d10* 10
Nadine lvl 1 to lvl 2, *rolls d10* 6
Brightmaw lvl 3 to lvl 4, *rolls d10* 7

WOooo! No one dies!
----
Roll Two - 6

6. Train the Newbies.

Take your 3 lowest level dragons and raise them a level. They are invincible for this coli trip.

Madoc, Presto, and Plainstrider all get raised to lvl 2. That was easy!
----
Roll Three - 20
20. Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

If your Leader had a Mate, the Death Bond doesn’t work. The Mate kills the Leader and takes their place.

If the Leader has no Mate, pick a random dragon to duel with the Leader. Flip a coin. Heads, the Leader wins and but was so impressed that they now are Mates. Tails, the random dragon kills the Leader and takes their place.

Oh dear... Well seeing as most of the clan is related, this is going to be interesting...
*spins name wheel* And is it is bad, Remington is now bonded to Madoc, who's from his most recent clutch. Remington is not going to be able to breed from now on if he does survive....

Lets see if she surplants her father....*flips coin* Heads ... nope, just incense.... I am not calling them 'mated' just 'bonded' they're just a very close father daughter duo or something
----
Roll Four - 17

17. Gone Fishing.

Leader is missing, leaving only a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign. Flip a coin. Heads, you pick a new leader of your choice and the old one is dead. Tails, they were indeed just Gone Fishing and come back a few days later.

Oh come on! *flips coin* Heads....Sweet Remington, you tried your best and have lasted the longest...I think...but he got eaten by shark.. RIP Remington and Madoc

Reminington will be succeeded by his full sister, Kelisa. Who I imediently breed with Plainstrider and they have a nest of two eggs.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 37[/b] - Kelp Sickle - [i]Trinket[/i] Well it's a creative day, I don't have alot of time today... Lore it is! [center][item=Starry Regard][/center] Since [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3227621/3#post_54407389]Day 17[/url] The Starry Regard apparel item has been passed from leader to betrayed leader. From when Kyrith took it from Gavin's cooling body, too when Kelisea most rescently found the item in her care. Thus marking her the new leader. She is the last of her clutch mates to live on, but for how long will that be? The role of the leader is a deadly one. Brawn had been the oldest, first to take up the mantle after their father. Next, was Remington who suplanted Brawn. Now it was her who simply had it due to Remington abandoning the clan. [center][b]Item Catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] Day 32 - Giant Dust Mite [Insect] [b]Ping:[/b] @GuineR @Luthiriel[/center]
Day 37 - Kelp Sickle - Trinket

Well it's a creative day, I don't have alot of time today... Lore it is!
Starry Regard
Since Day 17 The Starry Regard apparel item has been passed from leader to betrayed leader. From when Kyrith took it from Gavin's cooling body, too when Kelisea most rescently found the item in her care. Thus marking her the new leader. She is the last of her clutch mates to live on, but for how long will that be? The role of the leader is a deadly one. Brawn had been the oldest, first to take up the mantle after their father. Next, was Remington who suplanted Brawn. Now it was her who simply had it due to Remington abandoning the clan.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
4HegJnJ.png
Day 38 - Scholar - Battlestone

Again so soon? I just had a battlestone just the post before last! Oh well...

Roll One - 11
11. There is Black Magic Abouts?

Someone was playing with black magic and now two dragons have a Deathbond.

Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets booted, so does the other. Death Bonds ignore extra lives.

*spins wheel of names* Xii....and Rosetta
They are now siblings bonded in a death bond, fun.
----
Roll Two - 14
14. Dumpster Dive!

Pull an item of your choice from your Trash Pile and use it.

Well I don't have a trash pile, so this is a free pass to do nothing!
----
Roll Three - 9
9. Playing Favorites!

Add one extra life to any dragon you want!
*smakes an extra life on Brightmaw*
----
Roll Four - 15
15. The Plague….

A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your Leader. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

Kelisea - 12
Rosetta - 2
Xii - 7
Steady - 9
Wezen - 12
Brightmaw - 9
Nadine - 6
Presto - 12
Plainstrider - 12

Yay! No lives lost!
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

Day 38 - Scholar - Battlestone

Again so soon? I just had a battlestone just the post before last! Oh well...

Roll One - 11
11. There is Black Magic Abouts?

Someone was playing with black magic and now two dragons have a Deathbond.

Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets booted, so does the other. Death Bonds ignore extra lives.

*spins wheel of names* Xii....and Rosetta
They are now siblings bonded in a death bond, fun.
----
Roll Two - 14
14. Dumpster Dive!

Pull an item of your choice from your Trash Pile and use it.

Well I don't have a trash pile, so this is a free pass to do nothing!
----
Roll Three - 9
9. Playing Favorites!

Add one extra life to any dragon you want!
*smakes an extra life on Brightmaw*
----
Roll Four - 15
15. The Plague….

A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your Leader. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

Kelisea - 12
Rosetta - 2
Xii - 7
Steady - 9
Wezen - 12
Brightmaw - 9
Nadine - 6
Presto - 12
Plainstrider - 12

Yay! No lives lost!
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel

4HegJnJ.png
Day 39 - Killer Fanfish - Seafood

Ah! An easy day. Nadine, Presto, & Plainstrider all go to the Training Fields

They all reach level 3.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
Day 39 - Killer Fanfish - Seafood

Ah! An easy day. Nadine, Presto, & Plainstrider all go to the Training Fields

They all reach level 3.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
4HegJnJ.png
Day 40 - Raven Woodtrail - Apparel

Sweet! We get another nest! Which is good...

First, Plainstrider and Kelisea's nest has hatched out. Unfortunately both hatchlings failed their coin flips and will not be joining the clan.

Now, Brightmaw and Wezen had a nest. They now have 3 eggs. I'm hopefull for those eggs as these two dragons are not related to the decedents of Kyrith. Thus they will be able to nest with the other dragons.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
Day 40 - Raven Woodtrail - Apparel

Sweet! We get another nest! Which is good...

First, Plainstrider and Kelisea's nest has hatched out. Unfortunately both hatchlings failed their coin flips and will not be joining the clan.

Now, Brightmaw and Wezen had a nest. They now have 3 eggs. I'm hopefull for those eggs as these two dragons are not related to the decedents of Kyrith. Thus they will be able to nest with the other dragons.
Item Catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
@Luthiriel
4HegJnJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7