Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Clanlocke] Wet Leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Day 3 - Moss-Covered Rubble - Trinket

Event roll once more.

3. Brew Gone Wrong.
Someone was experimenting with brewing but the drink was poison not something nice. Some one loses a life. The dice decide who. If it was their last life, they are now dead.

Welp.
1-Ironstrike
2-Larimar
3-Gavin

*rolls* Ironstrike looses a life and since he was already down a life, he is dead…. Lovely, my first death and it is only day 3.

Well farewell to Ironstrike.
Day 3 - Moss-Covered Rubble - Trinket

Event roll once more.

3. Brew Gone Wrong.
Someone was experimenting with brewing but the drink was poison not something nice. Some one loses a life. The dice decide who. If it was their last life, they are now dead.

Welp.
1-Ironstrike
2-Larimar
3-Gavin

*rolls* Ironstrike looses a life and since he was already down a life, he is dead…. Lovely, my first death and it is only day 3.

Well farewell to Ironstrike.
4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 6[/b] - Giant Feather - [i]Material[/i] Event roll day, again. 6. Train the Newbies. Take your 3 lowest level dragons and raise them a level. They are invincible for this coli trip. Well I only [i]have[/i] two dragons. But to the Coli we go! At least they will finally gain a level. Larimar and Gavin are now lvl 2. Notable loot: Death's-Head Stag (Familiar) --- On a better note.... we have babbies! Both hatchlings lived! Irnonstrikes's linage lives on in these two! Here we have: [center][b]Chamber[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85443663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854437/85443663_350.png[/img][/url] and [b]Siefre[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85443664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854437/85443664_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Item catche[/b]: Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket) Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material)
Day 6 - Giant Feather - Material

Event roll day, again.

6. Train the Newbies.

Take your 3 lowest level dragons and raise them a level. They are invincible for this coli trip.

Well I only have two dragons. But to the Coli we go! At least they will finally gain a level.

Larimar and Gavin are now lvl 2.
Notable loot: Death's-Head Stag (Familiar)

---

On a better note.... we have babbies! Both hatchlings lived! Irnonstrikes's linage lives on in these two! Here we have:
Chamber
85443663_350.png
and
Siefre
85443664_350.png

Item catche:
Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket)
Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material)
4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 7[/b] - Berserker - [i]Battlestone[/i] Oh now we get FOUR event rolls. What I would do for a food drop.... ---- [b]12.[/b] It’s Peaceful…. [i] Nothing happens today. Maybe use an item from the Cache if you feel the need.[/i] Okay, I am glad that nothing happens. ---- [b]5.[/b] Permanent Vacation. [i]One dragon in your lair decides to go on vacation to never return. Get rid of one dragon of your choice. [/i] Well Crap.... good bye [b]Siefre[/b], they are going off the see the world at the tender age of 22 hours. ---- [b]5. [/b]Permanent Vacation. [i]One dragon in your lair decides to go on vacation to never return. Get rid of one dragon of your choice. [/i] ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Well there goes [b]Chambers[/b] too! *angry* ---- [b]8.[/b] Leader’s Courtship. [i]Your Leader is lonely and wants a permanent mate! Use the random number picker to decide who is your Leader’s Mate. After which they can only breed with their Mate and will form a Death Bond with them. If your leader is an Ancient breed, pick from your pool of that breed. If you don’t have any others of that breed, buy the cheapest one from the auction house of that same breed. [/i] Well this isn't any better.... I guess [b]Larimar[/b] gets a obelisk boyfriend *runs to the auction house* Welcome [b]Zamza[/b], he is [b]Larimar's[/b] new mate.... down two hatchlings...gained new adult... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76816473][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768165/76816473_350.png[/img][/url] [center][b]Item catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket) Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material)[/center]
Day 7 - Berserker - Battlestone

Oh now we get FOUR event rolls. What I would do for a food drop....

----
12. It’s Peaceful….

Nothing happens today. Maybe use an item from the Cache if you feel the need.

Okay, I am glad that nothing happens.

----

5. Permanent Vacation.

One dragon in your lair decides to go on vacation to never return. Get rid of one dragon of your choice.

Well Crap.... good bye Siefre, they are going off the see the world at the tender age of 22 hours.

----

5. Permanent Vacation.

One dragon in your lair decides to go on vacation to never return. Get rid of one dragon of your choice.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Well there goes Chambers too! *angry*

----
8. Leader’s Courtship.

Your Leader is lonely and wants a permanent mate! Use the random number picker to decide who is your Leader’s Mate. After which they can only breed with their Mate and will form a Death Bond with them. If your leader is an Ancient breed, pick from your pool of that breed. If you don’t have any others of that breed, buy the cheapest one from the auction house of that same breed.

Well this isn't any better.... I guess Larimar gets a obelisk boyfriend *runs to the auction house*
Welcome Zamza, he is Larimar's new mate.... down two hatchlings...gained new adult...
76816473_350.png
Item catche:
4HegJnJ.png
That seems like an illegal trade...
rude rolls rude!
That seems like an illegal trade...
rude rolls rude!
frlife_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1z.pngfrlife_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz29.png
[b]Day 8[/b] - Silken Feathers - [i]Material[/i] I have gotten no food items from Pinkerton so far. The same stands for today, another event roll. [b]17. Gone Fishing.[/b] Leader is missing, leaving only a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign. Flip a coin. Heads, you pick a new leader of your choice and the old one is dead. Tails, they were indeed just Gone Fishing and come back a few days later. *flips coin* Heads, well shhhhhhhh. [b]Larmair [/b]must have drowned or something... I guess [b]Gavin[/b] is the new leader.... I'm back down to two dragons... Actually....wait....[b]Larimar[/b] and [b]Zamza[/b] are mated!!! Oh no! That means they're both gone!! I'm down to only one dragon! [emoji=spiral sad size=1] [center]Item catche: Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (Trinket) Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material) [/center]
Day 8 - Silken Feathers - Material

I have gotten no food items from Pinkerton so far. The same stands for today, another event roll.

17. Gone Fishing.

Leader is missing, leaving only a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign. Flip a coin. Heads, you pick a new leader of your choice and the old one is dead. Tails, they were indeed just Gone Fishing and come back a few days later.

*flips coin* Heads, well shhhhhhhh. Larmair must have drowned or something...

I guess Gavin is the new leader....
I'm back down to two dragons...

Actually....wait....Larimar and Zamza are mated!!! Oh no! That means they're both gone!! I'm down to only one dragon!
Item catche:
4HegJnJ.png
@PinkSaltyRock Well shitakemushrooms.
@PinkSaltyRock Well shitakemushrooms.
frlife_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1z.pngfrlife_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz29.png
@GuineR
Very much so, want to be added to a pinglist?
@GuineR
Very much so, want to be added to a pinglist?
4HegJnJ.png
@pinksaltyrock yes please
@pinksaltyrock yes please
Day 9 - Starry Regard - Apparel

PINKER YOU MOCK MEEEEE!

TIME FOR CRIMS CART!!!! *look* Dam! CRIM YOU HAVE FORSAKEN MEEEEEE….

Well this item going to the item catche.
Item catche:
Day 9 - Starry Regard (Apparel)

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 9 - Starry Regard - Apparel

PINKER YOU MOCK MEEEEE!

TIME FOR CRIMS CART!!!! *look* Dam! CRIM YOU HAVE FORSAKEN MEEEEEE….

Well this item going to the item catche.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 10 - Harlequin Ladybug - Insect

MY FOOD DROUGHT IS OVERRR!!!!! IT'S COLISEUM TIME BABBY!

It's 10 minutes in the Coli, Gavin will be joined by two of the non clan lock dragons. She reaches lvl 4.

Notable loot: Teardrop Citrine Earrings, Scene: Training Fields
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 10 - Harlequin Ladybug - Insect

MY FOOD DROUGHT IS OVERRR!!!!! IT'S COLISEUM TIME BABBY!

It's 10 minutes in the Coli, Gavin will be joined by two of the non clan lock dragons. She reaches lvl 4.

Notable loot: Teardrop Citrine Earrings, Scene: Training Fields
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7