Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Clanlocke] Wet Leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[b]Day 13[/b] - Mirage Puffer Spines - [i]Material[/i] Plse give me some thing good number gods! *rolls* 4. Who are you? A random dragon wanders into your territory. Buy the cheapest dragon off the auction house and they join. YESSSSS!!! I CAN FINALLY ADD A DRAGON!!! Welcome [b]Kyrith[/b] to the clan! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85102284][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851023/85102284_350.png[/img][/url] [center] [b]Item catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets) Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] Ping: @GuineR[/center]
Day 13 - Mirage Puffer Spines - Material

Plse give me some thing good number gods!
*rolls*
4. Who are you?

A random dragon wanders into your territory. Buy the cheapest dragon off the auction house and they join.

YESSSSS!!! I CAN FINALLY ADD A DRAGON!!!

Welcome Kyrith to the clan!

85102284_350.png
Item catche:
Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets)
Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material)
Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket)
Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat]

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 14 - Ice Crystal - Material

Okay another event roll day...*rolls* 11, what event is that?
----
11: There is Black Magic Abouts?

Someone was playing with black magic and now two dragons have a Deathbond.

Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets booted, so does the other. Death Bonds ignore extra lives.
----
Well THIS sucks. I only have TWO DRAGONS!
Welp, Gavin and Kyrith now have a death bond.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 14 - Ice Crystal - Material

Okay another event roll day...*rolls* 11, what event is that?
----
11: There is Black Magic Abouts?

Someone was playing with black magic and now two dragons have a Deathbond.

Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a death bond and their fates are bound together. If one gets booted, so does the other. Death Bonds ignore extra lives.
----
Well THIS sucks. I only have TWO DRAGONS!
Welp, Gavin and Kyrith now have a death bond.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 15 - Toxic Igueel Fan - Material

Event rolls seem to be the main thing of this. *rolls* 17
----
17. Gone Fishing.

Leader is missing, leaving only a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign. Flip a coin. Heads, you pick a new leader of your choice and the old one is dead. Tails, they were indeed just Gone Fishing and come back a few days later.
----

Well....*flips coin* Tail... thank goodness. This run would be over if it had been heads. As my only two dragons are mated. *shoos them off to nest*
----
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 15 - Toxic Igueel Fan - Material

Event rolls seem to be the main thing of this. *rolls* 17
----
17. Gone Fishing.

Leader is missing, leaving only a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign. Flip a coin. Heads, you pick a new leader of your choice and the old one is dead. Tails, they were indeed just Gone Fishing and come back a few days later.
----

Well....*flips coin* Tail... thank goodness. This run would be over if it had been heads. As my only two dragons are mated. *shoos them off to nest*
----
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 16 - Bottled Bones - Material

Yet another material…*roll for event*
----
20. Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

If your Leader had a Mate, the Death Bond doesn’t work. The Mate kills the Leader and takes their place.

If the Leader has no Mate, pick a random dragon to duel with the Leader. Flip a coin. Heads, the Leader wins and but was so impressed that they now are Mates. Tails, the random dragon kills the Leader and takes their place.
----

I’m down to one dragon….Goodbye Gavin…
----
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 16 - Bottled Bones - Material

Yet another material…*roll for event*
----
20. Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

If your Leader had a Mate, the Death Bond doesn’t work. The Mate kills the Leader and takes their place.

If the Leader has no Mate, pick a random dragon to duel with the Leader. Flip a coin. Heads, the Leader wins and but was so impressed that they now are Mates. Tails, the random dragon kills the Leader and takes their place.
----

I’m down to one dragon….Goodbye Gavin…
----
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 17 - Black Pawn - Trinket
----
Writing… better than a material. Now I shall tell a short tale of Gavin’s fall.
----
Gavin the female Mirror and Kyrith the male

Gavin reached up and gently scratched the soft scales under Kyrith’s chin. He’s taken to draping him on her back when they were out gathering. He crooned softly in bliss when she gets that good spot.

“Thank you love~, that spot is also so itchy~.” Kyrith thanked her.

“We’re also most home,” the mirror hummed happily, she adored her little mate.
“Good,” the spiral cooed, “I’ll get some food started.”

Kyrith took to the air to fly ahead slightly, he wanted to get started before Gavin was home. It would make things easier.

Gavin was such a happy murder puppy as she pranced home with their kills.

Kyrith slipped some crushed poison berries he had collected into the sauce for the roast, while he made him self something with his stash of insects.

It was ready by the the time his mirror mate had properly stored the day’s haul.
“It smells great, Kyrith, you’re a much better cook than me,” the mirror said as she trotted over to the fire.

She nuzzled the top of his head.

“It’s a new recipe, I hope it tastes as good as it smells.” The mirror said as he handed over the roast.

Once the roast was in her paws, Gavin sunk her teeth into it and ripping into it. Devouring it happily, she had it eaten it before Kryith could get his evil line out.

“That was deli-,” the mirror started to say before starting to gasp for air.

The spiral grinned sweetly at the gasping mirror.

“The recipe is to DIE for~. Don’t worry I’ll take good care of this nice territory,” he said as Gavin gave her last gasp.

He plucked off her Starry Regard and put it on himself.

“Ah I have stars in my eyes just thinking about it~,” he chuckled as he began to drag off the body to dispose of it.
----
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 17 - Black Pawn - Trinket
----
Writing… better than a material. Now I shall tell a short tale of Gavin’s fall.
----
Gavin the female Mirror and Kyrith the male

Gavin reached up and gently scratched the soft scales under Kyrith’s chin. He’s taken to draping him on her back when they were out gathering. He crooned softly in bliss when she gets that good spot.

“Thank you love~, that spot is also so itchy~.” Kyrith thanked her.

“We’re also most home,” the mirror hummed happily, she adored her little mate.
“Good,” the spiral cooed, “I’ll get some food started.”

Kyrith took to the air to fly ahead slightly, he wanted to get started before Gavin was home. It would make things easier.

Gavin was such a happy murder puppy as she pranced home with their kills.

Kyrith slipped some crushed poison berries he had collected into the sauce for the roast, while he made him self something with his stash of insects.

It was ready by the the time his mirror mate had properly stored the day’s haul.
“It smells great, Kyrith, you’re a much better cook than me,” the mirror said as she trotted over to the fire.

She nuzzled the top of his head.

“It’s a new recipe, I hope it tastes as good as it smells.” The mirror said as he handed over the roast.

Once the roast was in her paws, Gavin sunk her teeth into it and ripping into it. Devouring it happily, she had it eaten it before Kryith could get his evil line out.

“That was deli-,” the mirror started to say before starting to gasp for air.

The spiral grinned sweetly at the gasping mirror.

“The recipe is to DIE for~. Don’t worry I’ll take good care of this nice territory,” he said as Gavin gave her last gasp.

He plucked off her Starry Regard and put it on himself.

“Ah I have stars in my eyes just thinking about it~,” he chuckled as he began to drag off the body to dispose of it.
----
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 18[/b] - Sea Roach - [i]Seafood[/i] Coliseum time! Yay! Not a material! It's seafood so 15 minutes. ---- With the help of some of my other dragons, Kyrith goes to the Training fields and reaches lvl 4. Notable loot: Ruby Wedwing [Familiar], Satin Pocketmouse [Familiar], Glowing Pocketmouse [Familiar] ---- Kyrith and Gavin’s nest hatched. All 3 eggs hatch. Kyrith is not very thrilled to be a father. [center]Welcome Remington, Kelisea, and Brawn. I have learned how to make smaller pictures! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86981924][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869820/86981924.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86981925][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869820/86981925.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86981926][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/869820/86981926.png[/img][/url][/center] [center] [b] Item catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets) Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] [b]Ping:[/b] @GuineR[/center]
Day 18 - Sea Roach - Seafood

Coliseum time! Yay! Not a material! It's seafood so 15 minutes.
----
With the help of some of my other dragons, Kyrith goes to the Training fields and reaches lvl 4.

Notable loot: Ruby Wedwing [Familiar], Satin Pocketmouse [Familiar], Glowing Pocketmouse [Familiar]
----
Kyrith and Gavin’s nest hatched. All 3 eggs hatch. Kyrith is not very thrilled to be a father.
Welcome Remington, Kelisea, and Brawn.
I have learned how to make smaller pictures!
86981924.png
86981925.png
86981926.png
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR

4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 19[/b] - Shimmering Cloth - [i]Material [/i] Event roll - *shakes dice and tosses* annnd we got a 13 ---- 13. Trash or Treasure? Pull an random item from your trash or cache and use it. If you have neither or the item can’t be used, go to Crim and see what the first item she is trying to buy. Then use that item. If none of that works, do nothing. okay *dice roll* it says 2 which is: Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material) *rolls dice again* 8 ---- 8. Leader’s Courtship. Your Leader is lonely and wants a permanent mate! Use the random number picker to decide who is your Leader’s Mate. After which they can only breed with their Mate and will form a Death Bond with them. If your leader is an Ancient breed, pick from your pool of that breed. If you don’t have any others of that breed, buy the cheapest one from the auction house of that same breed. o_0 Why!? The only other dragons that are currently in the game are the leader's [b]CHILDREN[/b]. Guess I got to pull another dragon in to full fill this. *digs around in pile of spare fodder* Okay we have a female obelisk, meet [b]Ayida[/b]. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87110063][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/871101/87110063.png[/img][/url][/center] Kyrith (the leader) was so emamered with Ayida they immediately had a nest. They are now mated and death-bonded. [center][b]Item catche:[/b] Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] [b]Ping:[/b] @GuineR[/center]
Day 19 - Shimmering Cloth - Material

Event roll - *shakes dice and tosses* annnd we got a 13
----
13. Trash or Treasure?

Pull an random item from your trash or cache and use it. If you have neither or the item can’t be used, go to Crim and see what the first item she is trying to buy. Then use that item. If none of that works, do nothing.

okay *dice roll* it says 2 which is: Day 5 - Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn (Material)
*rolls dice again* 8
----
8. Leader’s Courtship.

Your Leader is lonely and wants a permanent mate! Use the random number picker to decide who is your Leader’s Mate. After which they can only breed with their Mate and will form a Death Bond with them. If your leader is an Ancient breed, pick from your pool of that breed. If you don’t have any others of that breed, buy the cheapest one from the auction house of that same breed.

o_0 Why!? The only other dragons that are currently in the game are the leader's CHILDREN. Guess I got to pull another dragon in to full fill this.

*digs around in pile of spare fodder* Okay we have a female obelisk, meet Ayida.
87110063.png
Kyrith (the leader) was so emamered with Ayida they immediately had a nest. They are now mated and death-bonded.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
[b]Day 20 [/b]- Ebon Egded Spear - [i]Trinket[/i] *rubs hands together* I found MS paint online so get a badly drawn dragon. Here is my master piece, Kyrith the current leader. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/782463821653868575/1137596304743215124/Screenshot_2023-08-06_at_12.01.04_AM.png[/img][/center] [center] Item catche: Day 4 - Aberrant Idol (trinkets) Day 11 - Fossilized Fish (Trinket) Day 12 - Softspine Porcupine [Meat] Ping: @GuineR [/center]
Day 20 - Ebon Egded Spear - Trinket

*rubs hands together* I found MS paint online so get a badly drawn dragon.
Here is my master piece, Kyrith the current leader.
Screenshot_2023-08-06_at_12.01.04_AM.png
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 21 - Ambush - Battlestone

Yikes! It's a quad roll...
----
Roll 1: 17. Gone Fishing.

*Flips coin* Heads....Well that is both Kyrith and Ayida dead. Their nest hatches in a few days...this is not going well.
----
Roll 2:15. The Plague…

A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your Leader. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

Remington: 9
Kelisea: 3
Brawn: 2

Had a very close call with Brawn, but no one lost a life.
----
Roll 3:15. The Plague…

A great sickness comes over your entire clan. Roll a 1d12 for every dragon including your Leader. On a 1 the dragon does not survive or loses a life.

Remington: 7
Kelisea: 7
Brawn: 12

Twice how did I get it TWICE!? Again no one looses a life.
----
Roll 4: 3. Brew Gone Wrong.

Someone was experimenting with brewing but the drink was poison not something nice. Some one loses a life. The dice decide who. If it was their last life, they are now dead.

*rolls dice* Remington is down a life.
----
*pulls a name out of the hat* Brawn is the new leader.
Well this was an eventful day.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 21 - Ambush - Battlestone

Yikes! It's a quad roll...
----
Roll 1: 17. Gone Fishing.

*Flips coin* Heads....Well that is both Kyrith and Ayida dead. Their nest hatches in a few days...this is not going well.
----
Roll 2:15. The Plague…

Remington: 9
Kelisea: 3
Brawn: 2

Had a very close call with Brawn, but no one lost a life.
----
Roll 3:15. The Plague…

Remington: 7
Kelisea: 7
Brawn: 12

Twice how did I get it TWICE!? Again no one looses a life.
----
Roll 4: 3. Brew Gone Wrong.

Someone was experimenting with brewing but the drink was poison not something nice. Some one loses a life. The dice decide who. If it was their last life, they are now dead.

*rolls dice* Remington is down a life.
----
*pulls a name out of the hat* Brawn is the new leader.
Well this was an eventful day.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
Day 22 - Striated Rock - Material

Pinker is always giving me materials....
*dice roll* 3

3. Brew Gone Wrong.

*dice e do* Kelisea looses a life....well this ain't great I have two dragons down to one life.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
Day 22 - Striated Rock - Material

Pinker is always giving me materials....
*dice roll* 3

3. Brew Gone Wrong.

*dice e do* Kelisea looses a life....well this ain't great I have two dragons down to one life.
Item catche:

Ping:
@GuineR
4HegJnJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7