Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] 52 dragons for 52 albums [IMG HEAVY]
1 2
HI HELLO HEY THERE !!!!!!

i am so so so so so normal about the seattle garages, a mainly punk-rock anarcho-queer musical collective that makes cool music about blaseball and supports other queer indie artists.

and BECAUSE i am so so so so so normal, i'm making one dragon for every single of their albums (including self-covers, remixes, and live shows) EXCEPT for the garages 101 (the cover is just other album covers mish-mashed together) and the siesta of internet league baseball (theres only one song in it so its not technically an Album and also i don't like it).

including the album that just released on monday (2/6/23), a couple days ago at the time of posting this, that means im making 52 dragons (as you could have guessed from the thread title). not including any other albums the garages may release between now and when (/if) i get done with this massive project. which, considering my luck, they'll probably put out like 10 or something.

THE RULES FOR THIS THING:
  1. above all else, stick to the spirit of the garages. do not succumb to the throes of capitalism. school + personal life is more important than grinding for pixel dragon money. if the project takes longer because of this rule, so be it!!!
  2. every day, i will put 5kt into my vault. this money cannot be used for this project. i say only 5kt because this is my priority at the moment and want to conserve the majority of my budget for it, but i still want something for my original dragons, gifts, lair stuff, etc.
  3. no scries can be made using ancient dragons. if i find the absolutely PERFECT dragon that also happens to be an ancient, cool cool! i'll use it! but i just generally prefer moderns; i really like dressing up my dragons; AND considering how Separate each ancient breed is from every other breed, i'd rather just stick to moderns and not get my hopes up with ancients.
  4. no retired items can be used in scries. i am NOT sinking that much money into this.

TO-DO LIST
  1. make the perfect ideal scries (+ outfits if needed) for every album out as of 2/8/2023. [7/52]
  2. for every scry, make a list of aspects of it (genes, eyes, breed, etc) that are not ideal, but are acceptable. always good to have a backup plan and know beforehand what and what not i'm willing to take. [1/52]
  3. make some searches in the AH and start up a thread in find a dragon. [0/52]
  4. once a suitable dragon is found, make a list of everything they'll need. hop on the AH, items for sale/auctions/raffles forums, whatever you gotta do to get what you gotta get. [0/52]
  5. ???
  6. profit
  7. [general, not in any specific slot on the list] grind fairgrounds every day - preferably max it out. also work on getting hibden quests done - ill likely be storing my garages dragons there.
  8. POSSIBLE IDEA: do some cool bio stuff for each dragon ??? something something include lyrics from my favorite song on the album, or include my favorite lyric from each song on the album ??? [0/52]
HI HELLO HEY THERE !!!!!!

i am so so so so so normal about the seattle garages, a mainly punk-rock anarcho-queer musical collective that makes cool music about blaseball and supports other queer indie artists.

and BECAUSE i am so so so so so normal, i'm making one dragon for every single of their albums (including self-covers, remixes, and live shows) EXCEPT for the garages 101 (the cover is just other album covers mish-mashed together) and the siesta of internet league baseball (theres only one song in it so its not technically an Album and also i don't like it).

including the album that just released on monday (2/6/23), a couple days ago at the time of posting this, that means im making 52 dragons (as you could have guessed from the thread title). not including any other albums the garages may release between now and when (/if) i get done with this massive project. which, considering my luck, they'll probably put out like 10 or something.

THE RULES FOR THIS THING:
  1. above all else, stick to the spirit of the garages. do not succumb to the throes of capitalism. school + personal life is more important than grinding for pixel dragon money. if the project takes longer because of this rule, so be it!!!
  2. every day, i will put 5kt into my vault. this money cannot be used for this project. i say only 5kt because this is my priority at the moment and want to conserve the majority of my budget for it, but i still want something for my original dragons, gifts, lair stuff, etc.
  3. no scries can be made using ancient dragons. if i find the absolutely PERFECT dragon that also happens to be an ancient, cool cool! i'll use it! but i just generally prefer moderns; i really like dressing up my dragons; AND considering how Separate each ancient breed is from every other breed, i'd rather just stick to moderns and not get my hopes up with ancients.
  4. no retired items can be used in scries. i am NOT sinking that much money into this.

TO-DO LIST
  1. make the perfect ideal scries (+ outfits if needed) for every album out as of 2/8/2023. [7/52]
  2. for every scry, make a list of aspects of it (genes, eyes, breed, etc) that are not ideal, but are acceptable. always good to have a backup plan and know beforehand what and what not i'm willing to take. [1/52]
  3. make some searches in the AH and start up a thread in find a dragon. [0/52]
  4. once a suitable dragon is found, make a list of everything they'll need. hop on the AH, items for sale/auctions/raffles forums, whatever you gotta do to get what you gotta get. [0/52]
  5. ???
  6. profit
  7. [general, not in any specific slot on the list] grind fairgrounds every day - preferably max it out. also work on getting hibden quests done - ill likely be storing my garages dragons there.
  8. POSSIBLE IDEA: do some cool bio stuff for each dragon ??? something something include lyrics from my favorite song on the album, or include my favorite lyric from each song on the album ??? [0/52]
i want you to look back and see how far that we've all came
i want you to remember them
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

personal quest // wishlist // CYOA thread
COMPLETE SCRIES & OUTFITS [u][i][b]if anyone knows how to do the very small dragon image for a scry pleae let me know. thers so many images.[/b][/i][/u] code for entering dragons (if anybody else wants to use/edit this, go ahead!): [code] [columns][img]album image[/img] [quote=album name] breed gene | color gene | color gene | color element | eye type apparel [/quote] [nextcol][img]dragon image[/img][/columns] [/code] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753314974226710568/1073096140309934111/image.png[/img] [quote=we are the garages (vol 1)] mirror F basic | sanguine hex | blue underbelly | ruby ice | pastel contrast rogue mask [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3199848&skin=0&apparel=13831&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753314974226710568/1073264149070610563/image.png[/img] [quote=the garages kill the gods] ridgeback F giraffe | blush striation | grey underbelly | strawberry plague | bright sanguine rose thorn wing, black currant plumed cover, cobalt filigree wing guard, black linen wing wraps, dusk rogue wing guard [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3200147&skin=0&apparel=22691,26566,9835,337,13857&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753314974226710568/1073264571411865630/image.png[/img] [quote=REDEMPTION ARC] fae F flaunt | plum freckle | silver glimmer | ultramarine earth | rare black linen head wrap, brown daredevil cover [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3200356&skin=0&apparel=302,613&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753314974226710568/1073264932302377011/image.png[/img] [quote=in the feedback] pearlcatcher F basic | obsidian flair | cottoncandy contour | obsidian light | primal power up aura [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3200628&skin=0&apparel=46544&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/753314974226710568/1073265213698211851/image.png[/img] [quote=caught in the reverb] snapper M pharaoh | cyan basic | white contour | white lightning | dark sclera [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=87&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=5678e736196c095426084139e6b2df979311bfde&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753314974226710568/1082390566580523138/image.png[/img] [quote=ENCORE. or, an incomplete and contradictory history of jaylen hotdogfingers, her trials and tribulations] spiral M basic | obsidian myrid | crimson ringlets | ultramarine ice | dark sclera black currant plumed cover, cloudy feathered wings, silver seraph wing ornament, silver seraph tail bangle, cloudy tail feathers, silver sylvan twist, cloudberry plumed anklets [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3201558&skin=0&apparel=26566,5159,24060,24059,5397,15738,26542&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753314974226710568/1082405020030480455/image.png[/img] [quote=TRIBUTE ACT] fae F flaunt | cherry freckle | silver glimmer | plum water | rare cobalt filigree helmet, blue warrior face mask, glamorous scarlet gloves [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3256668&skin=0&apparel=9829,1151,28377&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns]
COMPLETE SCRIES & OUTFITS

if anyone knows how to do the very small dragon image for a scry pleae let me know. thers so many images.

code for entering dragons (if anybody else wants to use/edit this, go ahead!):
Code:
[columns][img]album image[/img] [quote=album name] breed gene | color gene | color gene | color element | eye type apparel [/quote] [nextcol][img]dragon image[/img][/columns]

image.png
we are the garages (vol 1) wrote:
mirror F

basic | sanguine
hex | blue
underbelly | ruby
ice | pastel

contrast rogue mask
scry?sdid=3199848&skin=0&apparel=13831&xt=dressing.png

image.png
the garages kill the gods wrote:
ridgeback F

giraffe | blush
striation | grey
underbelly | strawberry
plague | bright

sanguine rose thorn wing, black currant plumed cover, cobalt filigree wing guard, black linen wing wraps, dusk rogue wing guard
scry?sdid=3200147&skin=0&apparel=22691,26566,9835,337,13857&xt=dressing.png

image.png
REDEMPTION ARC wrote:
fae F

flaunt | plum
freckle | silver
glimmer | ultramarine
earth | rare

black linen head wrap, brown daredevil cover
scry?sdid=3200356&skin=0&apparel=302,613&xt=dressing.png

image.png
in the feedback wrote:
pearlcatcher F

basic | obsidian
flair | cottoncandy
contour | obsidian
light | primal

power up aura
scry?sdid=3200628&skin=0&apparel=46544&xt=dressing.png

image.png
caught in the reverb wrote:
snapper M

pharaoh | cyan
basic | white
contour | white
lightning | dark sclera
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=87&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=5678e736196c095426084139e6b2df979311bfde&dummyext=prev.png

image.png
ENCORE. or, an incomplete and contradictory history of jaylen hotdogfingers, her trials and tribulations wrote:
spiral M

basic | obsidian
myrid | crimson
ringlets | ultramarine
ice | dark sclera

black currant plumed cover, cloudy feathered wings, silver seraph wing ornament, silver seraph tail bangle, cloudy tail feathers, silver sylvan twist, cloudberry plumed anklets
scry?sdid=3201558&skin=0&apparel=26566,5159,24060,24059,5397,15738,26542&xt=dressing.png
image.png
TRIBUTE ACT wrote:
fae F

flaunt | cherry
freckle | silver
glimmer | plum
water | rare

cobalt filigree helmet, blue warrior face mask, glamorous scarlet gloves
scry?sdid=3256668&skin=0&apparel=9829,1151,28377&xt=dressing.png
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

SPECIFIC DRAGONS I HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED + THE ITEMS I NEED FOR THEM
SPECIFIC DRAGONS I HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED + THE ITEMS I NEED FOR THEM
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

FINISHED DRAGONS
FINISHED DRAGONS
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

res
res
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

aand we're up! this is a personal tracker but feel free to comment or whatever !! i'll be doing updates maybe every couple of days? we'll see how it goes! i havent really done anything like this before ghfagjnhf
aand we're up! this is a personal tracker but feel free to comment or whatever !! i'll be doing updates maybe every couple of days? we'll see how it goes! i havent really done anything like this before ghfagjnhf
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

oh!!!! this is really cool, your gene choices are very clever!

looking forward to seeing what you do with DISCIPLINE, that's both one of my favorite albums and probably my favorite cover!

best of luck with this project, i'll have to keep checking in to see how it's going :]
oh!!!! this is really cool, your gene choices are very clever!

looking forward to seeing what you do with DISCIPLINE, that's both one of my favorite albums and probably my favorite cover!

best of luck with this project, i'll have to keep checking in to see how it's going :]

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121

thank you so much! i love your blaseball dragons, they're wonderful - especially the parkers, wyatts, and microphone dragons <33 i read through some of their bios and it's so cool how you collect some of their garages' lyrics & fanart... i aspire to have the dedication you do ehgjehgejasg

and i'm really excited for DISCIPLINE too, it has to have some of my favorite garages songs in it and the cover art is so good. i almost curse myself for making me go in order, ENCORE's scry is giving me so much trouble i just want to skip ahead to the others :P i would "hire" some of my friends to do it but i like scrying them myself ehgjashgkjgen
@Tala2121

thank you so much! i love your blaseball dragons, they're wonderful - especially the parkers, wyatts, and microphone dragons <33 i read through some of their bios and it's so cool how you collect some of their garages' lyrics & fanart... i aspire to have the dedication you do ehgjehgejasg

and i'm really excited for DISCIPLINE too, it has to have some of my favorite garages songs in it and the cover art is so good. i almost curse myself for making me go in order, ENCORE's scry is giving me so much trouble i just want to skip ahead to the others :P i would "hire" some of my friends to do it but i like scrying them myself ehgjashgkjgen
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

i have. no less than THREE different outfits for ENCORE. im going to kill this album >:/ i'm still not TOTALLY set on even the basic scry but it's good enough for now! even if it's not perfect, it's still somewhat recognizable as the album, so...! [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753314974226710568/1082390566580523138/image.png[/img] [quote=ENCORE. or, an incomplete and contradictory history of jaylen hotdogfingers, her trials and tribulations] spiral M basic | obsidian myrid | crimson ringlets | ultramarine ice | dark sclera black currant plumed cover, cloudy feathered wings, silver seraph wing ornament, silver seraph tail bangle, cloudy tail feathers, silver sylvan twist, cloudberry plumed anklets [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3201558&skin=0&apparel=26566,5159,24060,24059,5397,15738,26542&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] the one in here ^ is v3.d - i ALSO have v4.b and v5, all lined up in a row here: [outfit=2182449] [outfit=2182451] [outfit=2182552] i'm leaning toward v3.d rn for the Feathery look but tbh i could go really any way. probably will come back around to this one when i get to tallying up the prices and choose based off of that. [b]also:[/b] i redid a bit of the formatting in the scry post AND changed up REDEMPTION ARC's outfit a bit - i took off the woodmask and replaced the eyepatch with a daredevil cover.
i have. no less than THREE different outfits for ENCORE. im going to kill this album >:/

i'm still not TOTALLY set on even the basic scry but it's good enough for now! even if it's not perfect, it's still somewhat recognizable as the album, so...!
image.png
ENCORE. or, an incomplete and contradictory history of jaylen hotdogfingers, her trials and tribulations wrote:
spiral M

basic | obsidian
myrid | crimson
ringlets | ultramarine
ice | dark sclera

black currant plumed cover, cloudy feathered wings, silver seraph wing ornament, silver seraph tail bangle, cloudy tail feathers, silver sylvan twist, cloudberry plumed anklets
scry?sdid=3201558&skin=0&apparel=26566,5159,24060,24059,5397,15738,26542&xt=dressing.png

the one in here ^ is v3.d - i ALSO have v4.b and v5, all lined up in a row here:

ENCORE. v3.d
ENCORE. v4.b
ENCORE. v5

i'm leaning toward v3.d rn for the Feathery look but tbh i could go really any way. probably will come back around to this one when i get to tallying up the prices and choose based off of that.

also: i redid a bit of the formatting in the scry post AND changed up REDEMPTION ARC's outfit a bit - i took off the woodmask and replaced the eyepatch with a daredevil cover.
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753314974226710568/1082405020030480455/image.png[/img] [quote=TRIBUTE ACT] fae F flaunt | cherry freckle | silver glimmer | plum water | rare cobalt filigree helmet, blue warrior face mask, glamorous scarlet gloves [/quote] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3256668&skin=0&apparel=9829,1151,28377&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] TRIBUTE ACT is here!! much, MUCH easier than ENCORE. TRIBUTE's and REDEMPTION ARC's cover art are both pretty similar in terms of structure so i kept most of the same aspects and just changed prim/tert colors and apparel.
image.png
TRIBUTE ACT wrote:
fae F

flaunt | cherry
freckle | silver
glimmer | plum
water | rare

cobalt filigree helmet, blue warrior face mask, glamorous scarlet gloves
scry?sdid=3256668&skin=0&apparel=9829,1151,28377&xt=dressing.png

TRIBUTE ACT is here!! much, MUCH easier than ENCORE. TRIBUTE's and REDEMPTION ARC's cover art are both pretty similar in terms of structure so i kept most of the same aspects and just changed prim/tert colors and apparel.
and carry on their name

mX6TeTF.png

1 2