Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Niki's Critter Caper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4WPOcEm.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81100533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811006/81100533_350.png[/img][/url] It's the muttering that draws you to the clearing, following the soft cursing and clattering down the twisting footpath until you find a small brown Fae struggling with a hefty carpet bag and a folded wooden camera tripod. He startles slightly as he spots you, brightening a moment before immediately looking distracted again, "Oh! Perfect, you'll do. I'm trying to do my field research for my first paper, but I've mislaid my lures, I think..." he looks around the clearing with a soft frown, "They were definitely around here somewhere..." he potters off a little ways, muttering to himself as he flicks through books and adjusts his glasses on his nose, turning back to you after a moment and raising his eyebrows, looking surprised. "Oh, hello," he says softly, "Terribly sorry, I'm rather in the middle of something right now, uh, my name is Nikita, Niki if you want, Kita if you [i]really[/i] want, but no one does. I..." he frowns again, leaning closer to the book in his hand with a slight tilt of his head. "Oh dear, I fear I brought entirely the wrong things, do you possibly have time to help me out at all? Terribly sorry to be taking up your time, but I really would appreciate it." THIS IS A TWO WEEK EVENT, RUNNING PUSH WEEK AND FEST WEEK [/center]
4WPOcEm.png

81100533_350.png

It's the muttering that draws you to the clearing, following the soft cursing and clattering down the twisting footpath until you find a small brown Fae struggling with a hefty carpet bag and a folded wooden camera tripod.

He startles slightly as he spots you, brightening a moment before immediately looking distracted again, "Oh! Perfect, you'll do. I'm trying to do my field research for my first paper, but I've mislaid my lures, I think..." he looks around the clearing with a soft frown, "They were definitely around here somewhere..." he potters off a little ways, muttering to himself as he flicks through books and adjusts his glasses on his nose, turning back to you after a moment and raising his eyebrows, looking surprised.

"Oh, hello," he says softly, "Terribly sorry, I'm rather in the middle of something right now, uh, my name is Nikita, Niki if you want, Kita if you really want, but no one does. I..." he frowns again, leaning closer to the book in his hand with a slight tilt of his head. "Oh dear, I fear I brought entirely the wrong things, do you possibly have time to help me out at all? Terribly sorry to be taking up your time, but I really would appreciate it."

THIS IS A TWO WEEK EVENT, RUNNING PUSH WEEK AND FEST WEEK
[center]Each Day brings a new list of items to lure in the little critters, simply send your gathered items to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=426971]Tiramissyou[/url] and collect the badge! [i]If you're struggling to get all of an item, you can replace that item with 10kt/g[/i] Missed a day? No problem! Send double of the missed days ingredients, or 50kt/g to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=426971]Tiramissyou[/url] and collect the badge! Check the[b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ig-JWjm8oOSe5iNTOS-E2w811NDg_foE7uf0vGmCkmU/edit?usp=sharing]GENERAL PINGLIST[/url][/b] here [b]Ask to be added (or removed) for the Daily or General pinglist[/b] [quote=Daily Pinglist]@.Violet833 @.aredshroom @.InkCorvid @.Islet @.Luaii @.SnowKing1237 @.SilentWanderer @.Map1e @.Shubeans @.knightmage @.BunnySox @.Xenamorph @.Nevros @.Beatoriche @.TETRAHEDR0N @.jbapple @.catfire13 @.fumarate @.MeadowMatriarch @.SkellieTheRedd @.ArithMedic @.terrified @.tigressRising @.Bxy26 @.oneluckyduck @.Robotzebra @.Golden @.BeeWhisperer @.IamNoHere @.Ultrasuede @.Joule @.Necoryn @.Ajgreelyfan3 @.LissaJade @.fallendownut @.Jeevas @.Lansly @.Disillusionist @.Irithyll @.Dracius[/quote][/center] [center][b]Day One[/b] “You see, I’m trying to lure in a Satin Pocketmouse to study in its natural habitat, but the pages of the field guide were stuck together, so I was reading the wrong one,” he sighs, flicking through the guide in his hand and turning to another to double check. “Yes, okay,” he nods, pulling a tightly bound roll of parchment from his carpet bag. “Here, I’ll write you a list, if you have a spot of time perhaps you can help a poor scholar out. I’ll be here trying to get the camera set up and ready, do come back and find me when you’re done?” [item=Satin Violets][item=Coffee Pot][item=Centaur Nut Mix][item=Thick Meat Strips][item=Slender Ant] Satin Violets x 10 Coffee Pot x 6 Centaur Nut Mix x 12 Thick Meat Strips x 10 Slender Ant x 8 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16_gCrWrPHcUNuotdAVOuI9gYs0dexTKO3SLcJheKsEs/edit?usp=sharing]Day One Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Two[/b] You find Niki a little further into the woods the next day, adjusting his camera lens before going back to his books with a hum, flipping through to the right page before he spots you, “Ah! Your help yesterday was [i]invaluable[/i] to my project, but I’m ashamed to say something has run off with my lure bag, and I am in desperate need of your help again,” he sighs softly, shaking his head. “Do you think you can help me lure in a Nightsky Fuiran? I think this should be what we need,” he hands over another scroll, a fancy brown wax seal with gold lettering sealing it. [item=Greatshell Fin][item=Azure Lure][item=Glowing Mushroom Cap][item=Dusky Apples][item=Violet Betta] Greatshell Fin x 15 Azure Lure x 9 Glowing Mushroom Cap x 12 Dusky Apples x 10 Violet Betta x 8 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NupCKrXRy5l35KchcaT7WQKL-yARfzQiNQnEN5vBR7c/edit?usp=sharing]Day Two Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Three[/b] Niki is halfway up a tree when you find him next, trying to position his camera between two prongs of a forked branch, precariously balancing on the third himself, teetering slightly. "Oh! Hello down there!" He calls down, "I'm trying to-" he grunts with effort as he secures the camera finally. "Trying to capture some reference images of Umbra Wolves, do you think that you can-" he cuts off into a yelp as he topples backwards off the branch, catching himself on rapidly unfurled wings, swiping the back of his hand over his brow. "Goodness. So sorry, but I could really use your assistance again, if you're available?" [item=Wisp Bug][item=Herdbeast Haunch][item=Speckled Savanna Pelt][item=Royal Lantana][item=Fishing Net] Wisp Bug x 8 Herdbeast Haunch x 12 Speckled Savanna Pelt x 6 Royal Lantana x 10 Fishing Net x 7 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aalsGu3qHqqxSYrT5INQweHNYh8U9Mw6cMVwJ42VrBw/edit#gid=0]Day ThreeTracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Four[/b] There's belongings strewn all over camp when you find Niki the following morning, the Fae looking equally as scattered as he flits to and fro, overturning piles of things and muttering to himself. He lifts his head as he hears you approach, flinching slightly before relaxing, "Oh thank goodness!! I thought you were a Nightfall Imp, come to terrorise me some more," he shakes his head, hand over his heart. "The little monster took my sandwiches, and I was rather looking forward to those, [i]and[/i] my field journal! Do you think you can help me lure him back?" [item=Murky Scales][item=Twilight Jewel Moth][item=Silver Horn][item=Scarlet Yuccaweave][item=Anubias Nana] Murky Scales x 10 Twilight Jewel Moth x 12 Silver Horn x 8 Scarlet Yuccaweave x 6 Anubias Nana x 7 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17A2VCSwsOIl_uHSYZbsH1om8EdMiub4WV9a44htk9uw/edit#gid=0]Day Four Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Five[/b] Niki looks a little frazzled when you find his camp, flicking through books and making notes, papers strewn across a fold out desk beside his bedroll, protected from the wind by his haphazardly hung canvas sheeting. "Perfect timing," he barely looks up as you approach, "I'm [i]sure[/i] it will work this time, I just need a few more things to lure in a Bullephant, I'd love to get a look at those ice crystals up close." [item=Paradise Seeds][item=Fir Branch][item=Arctic Scrub][item=Bulrush][item=Barkback Root] Paradise Seeds x 10 Fir Branch x 5 Arctic Scrub x 8 Bulrush x 6 Barkback Root x 7 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_hLORJ2GMU8FeYEVOtJZt8gqEuyKP8a6L36OlK5SU88/edit#gid=0]Day Five Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Six[/b] Niki gives you a very serious look as you approach, leaning in to whisper, "Today isn't quite like the others. It's not so much a lure as a… summoning," he explains, tapping a claw on the scroll beside him. "If I'm correct, this one will [i] actually [/i] work, and I can get a good close look at a Somber Spirit!" He bounces just slightly, but there's an almost wild look in his eyes. "You can help right?" [item=Omen Seeker][item=Bottled Bones][item=Grave Dust][item=Tallow Candle][item=Hematite] Omen Seeker x 10 Bottled Bones x 8 Grave Dust x 5 Tallow Candle x 6 Hematite x 7 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F1Su1pjtdg_4dGEhdt_dXTk5yLAwQc9spHOUfctI4fM/edit#gid=0]Day Six Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Seven[/b] "Okay, okay, listen," Niki tugs at his frills as he speaks, pacing back and forth on the branch in front of you. "I'm giving this one last shot, and if I don't get a Teleporting Planesrunner, I swear to the Shadowbinder I will [i]quit[/i]!" He stamps his foot, folding his arms over his chest and harumphing, "You hear that?" He turns and shouts into the forest, his arms thrown wide at his sides, "This is your last chance!" He nods, seemingly satisfied, and turns back to you, pulling out a scroll from his waistcoat pocket, "Be a darling, won't you?" [item=Kelp Cuttings][item=Imperial Tails][item=Incorporeal Substance][item=Slimy Delight][item=Wave Cutter] Kelp Cuttings x 10 Imperial Tails x 5 Incorporeal Substance x 6 Slimy Delight x 4 Wave Cutter x 5 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao0KJT2WmNrILKACfsB4viSPetScbXxfwOK3_lTUdPE/edit#gid=0]Day Seven Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Eight[/b] Niki looks slightly unhinged as he turns to you, eyes wide and one twitching. It's clear he hasn’t slept, nonsensical notes spread around him on the table. “Finally, I’ve been waiting all night for you!” he laughs, something strange about it. “I’m not going to let this forest beat me, not a chance. So!” he grabs a scroll with several crossed out sections and scribbled drawings, “I think I can discover something new, I think these woods have something [i]strange[/i] going on, and [i]I’m[/i] going to prove it. Well, [i]we[/i] are, if you’re still willing to help?” [item=False Leaf][item=Maggot][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Dark-Tufted Featherduster][item=White-Masked Dustbug] False Leaf x 12 Maggot x 7 Wildwood Moss x 9 Dark-Tufted Featherduster x 8 White-Masked Dustbug x 10 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ypR0KnGRKWz7jOghNjiudUOoacECVuUJfc1A_Ohnmw/edit#gid=0]Day EightTracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Nine[/b] “Yesterday was such a success, I think I know just the things to toss out there today, just you wait, we’re going to make the discovery of the century, I’m telling you now,” Niki bounces excitedly as he offers you a floral mug of herbal tea, “Forzando stopped by and said that much coffee is too much for a little guy like me, so this is what we have now, I believe it’s called Sha-ma-mi-lay.” He nods knowingly as you take it, sifting through his paperwork till he found the scroll for you. “Here, and thank you again.” [item=Redtail Crane][item=Terra Shell][item=Cursed Batling][item=Spotted Goat][item=Ancient Fungus Spores] Redtail Crane x 15 Terra Shell x 10 Cursed Batling x 12 Spotted Goat x 8 Ancient Fungus Spores x 6 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ek5xciSGpuR7QG-AP8PltnuJhfx-PR_YWyJHvAQhg28/edit#gid=0]Day NineTracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Ten[/b] "I heard a rumour that there's some sort of giant… reptile… out here- don't look at me like that I'm a dragon, [i]dragon[/i], that's different," he huffs, digging in a box of papers till he finds what he's looking for, adjusting his glasses on his nose. "And I think I know exactly what we need to catch it." [item=Verdemoth][item=Rainwater Stink Bug][item=Tiger Beetle][item=Charged Rhinohide][item=Sinew Net] Verdemoth x 11 Rainwater Stink Bug x 15 Tiger Beetle x 8 Charged Rhinohide x 4 Sinew Net x 6 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q8mwtCkQK6WChker9G0vuOsJlUqTrIEfXtmSb5T4KuE/edit#gid=0]Day Ten Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Eleven[/b] Niki is pacing the camp the next morning, wringing his hands and worrying his lip, "There's something out there," he tells you as you approach, looking exhausted and a more than a little jittery. "I heard it all night, I've never heard anything like it, I think it was drawn in by my lights and the fire," he swallows, removing his glasses to rub his eyes, cleaning the thick lenses on his shirt, jacket unbuttoned for once. "I think i know how to lure it back, but I'm going to need your help," he scribbles down another list, hands shaking slightly. [item=Cumulus Mane][item=Downy Mouse][item=Brawler Gauntlet][item=Hardshell Moonsting][item=Stardust Sap Lamp] Cumulus Mane x 10 Downy Mouse x 8 Brawler Gauntlet x 7 Hardshell Moonsting x 6 Stardust Sap Lamp x 5 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XyXxARPO6fCZUI8Kghu0hqVg4yfHpqxull2cE4uuCiI/edit#gid=0]Day ElevenTracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Twelve[/b] "I heard some other dragons talking yesterday, they've seen some strange… walking trousers out in the woods, and I'm not [i]quite[/i] sure how to make them appear but I figure if we just gather things that are similar colours to them, maybe stack them up in a vaguely… trouser… shape…" Niki sighs, removing his jacket and draping it over the back of a chair in his tent. "I don't know, it's worth a shot though, right?" He looks at you with slightly wild eyes, looking very tired. "You think so?" [item=Bluebell Clownfish][item=Incorporeal Dinner][item=Flurry Flyer][item=Ice Crystal][item=Apatite] Bluebell Clownfish x 12 Incorporeal Dinner x 10 Flurry Flyer x 6 Ice Crystal x 5 Apatite x 8 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pd62leO8ESpr_ZNhB_-9Tc-55YHjcoouK2KChLmjWYg/edit#gid=0]Day Twelve Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Thirteen[/b] You find Niki on the outskirts of the Driftwood Drag, prepping a boat. "Ah! You're just in time, I'm going where no one has gone before, where there's bound to be new creatures to find and catalogue, in certain!" He tosses his camera case into the bottom of the boat haphazardly, "Are you coming?" [item=Sea Bass][item=Deepsea Yawner][item=Kelpie Mane][item=Vilevenom Barb][item=Spotted Seabeak] Sea Bass x 4 Deepsea Yawner x 12 Kelpie Mane x 6 Vilevenom Barb x 10 Spotted Seabeak x 5 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wXyeqbaIBCds3RPPr0-6AwmHLhnKSdEIZnNe6CaklTY/edit#gid=0]Day Thirteen Tracker[/url] [/center] [center][b]Day Fourteen[/b] Niki looks completely unhinged when you reach camp, gesturing wildly at his desk and notes, swigging from the coffee pot as he tugs at his tie to loosen it, “This is it, the peak of my career! I can [i]feel[/i] it,” he gestures dramatically, nodding. “We’re so close to a break through, we’re going to get the ultimate creature, I just know it.” [item=Sea Roach][item=Infinity Glove][item=Cyan Cockatoo][item=Calico Chimera][item=Wavespun Cloth] Sea Roach x 11 Infinity Glove x 4 Cyan Cockatoo x 6 Calico Chimera x 8 Wavespun Cloth x 5 Want to track your progress? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IbjDE4c1-tB9xY_7S7-i26HxfPlyTeb2Ly_xR-wlWe8/edit#gid=0]Day Fourteen Tracker[/url] [/center]
Each Day brings a new list of items to lure in the little critters, simply send your gathered items to Tiramissyou and collect the badge!
If you're struggling to get all of an item, you can replace that item with 10kt/g

Missed a day? No problem! Send double of the missed days ingredients, or 50kt/g to Tiramissyou and collect the badge!

Check the GENERAL PINGLIST here
Ask to be added (or removed) for the Daily or General pinglist
Daily Pinglist wrote:
@.Violet833 @.aredshroom @.InkCorvid @.Islet @.Luaii @.SnowKing1237 @.SilentWanderer @.Map1e @.Shubeans @.knightmage @.BunnySox @.Xenamorph @.Nevros @.Beatoriche @.TETRAHEDR0N @.jbapple @.catfire13 @.fumarate @.MeadowMatriarch @.SkellieTheRedd @.ArithMedic @.terrified @.tigressRising @.Bxy26 @.oneluckyduck @.Robotzebra @.Golden @.BeeWhisperer @.IamNoHere @.Ultrasuede @.Joule @.Necoryn @.Ajgreelyfan3 @.LissaJade @.fallendownut @.Jeevas @.Lansly @.Disillusionist @.Irithyll @.Dracius
Day One

“You see, I’m trying to lure in a Satin Pocketmouse to study in its natural habitat, but the pages of the field guide were stuck together, so I was reading the wrong one,” he sighs, flicking through the guide in his hand and turning to another to double check. “Yes, okay,” he nods, pulling a tightly bound roll of parchment from his carpet bag. “Here, I’ll write you a list, if you have a spot of time perhaps you can help a poor scholar out. I’ll be here trying to get the camera set up and ready, do come back and find me when you’re done?”

Satin Violets Coffee Pot Centaur Nut Mix Thick Meat Strips Slender Ant

Satin Violets x 10
Coffee Pot x 6
Centaur Nut Mix x 12
Thick Meat Strips x 10
Slender Ant x 8

Want to track your progress?
Day One Tracker
Day Two

You find Niki a little further into the woods the next day, adjusting his camera lens before going back to his books with a hum, flipping through to the right page before he spots you, “Ah! Your help yesterday was invaluable to my project, but I’m ashamed to say something has run off with my lure bag, and I am in desperate need of your help again,” he sighs softly, shaking his head.

“Do you think you can help me lure in a Nightsky Fuiran? I think this should be what we need,” he hands over another scroll, a fancy brown wax seal with gold lettering sealing it.

Greatshell Fin Azure Lure Glowing Mushroom Cap Dusky Apples Violet Betta

Greatshell Fin x 15
Azure Lure x 9
Glowing Mushroom Cap x 12
Dusky Apples x 10
Violet Betta x 8

Day Two Tracker
Day Three

Niki is halfway up a tree when you find him next, trying to position his camera between two prongs of a forked branch, precariously balancing on the third himself, teetering slightly.

"Oh! Hello down there!" He calls down, "I'm trying to-" he grunts with effort as he secures the camera finally. "Trying to capture some reference images of Umbra Wolves, do you think that you can-" he cuts off into a yelp as he topples backwards off the branch, catching himself on rapidly unfurled wings, swiping the back of his hand over his brow. "Goodness. So sorry, but I could really use your assistance again, if you're available?"

Wisp Bug Herdbeast Haunch Speckled Savanna Pelt Royal Lantana Fishing Net

Wisp Bug x 8
Herdbeast Haunch x 12
Speckled Savanna Pelt x 6
Royal Lantana x 10
Fishing Net x 7

Day ThreeTracker
Day Four

There's belongings strewn all over camp when you find Niki the following morning, the Fae looking equally as scattered as he flits to and fro, overturning piles of things and muttering to himself.

He lifts his head as he hears you approach, flinching slightly before relaxing, "Oh thank goodness!! I thought you were a Nightfall Imp, come to terrorise me some more," he shakes his head, hand over his heart. "The little monster took my sandwiches, and I was rather looking forward to those, and my field journal! Do you think you can help me lure him back?"

Murky Scales Twilight Jewel Moth Silver Horn Scarlet Yuccaweave Anubias Nana

Murky Scales x 10
Twilight Jewel Moth x 12
Silver Horn x 8
Scarlet Yuccaweave x 6
Anubias Nana x 7

Day Four Tracker
Day Five

Niki looks a little frazzled when you find his camp, flicking through books and making notes, papers strewn across a fold out desk beside his bedroll, protected from the wind by his haphazardly hung canvas sheeting. "Perfect timing," he barely looks up as you approach, "I'm sure it will work this time, I just need a few more things to lure in a Bullephant, I'd love to get a look at those ice crystals up close."

Paradise Seeds Fir Branch Arctic Scrub Bulrush Barkback Root

Paradise Seeds x 10
Fir Branch x 5
Arctic Scrub x 8
Bulrush x 6
Barkback Root x 7

Day Five Tracker
Day Six

Niki gives you a very serious look as you approach, leaning in to whisper, "Today isn't quite like the others. It's not so much a lure as a… summoning," he explains, tapping a claw on the scroll beside him. "If I'm correct, this one will actually work, and I can get a good close look at a Somber Spirit!" He bounces just slightly, but there's an almost wild look in his eyes. "You can help right?"

Omen Seeker Bottled Bones Grave Dust Tallow Candle Hematite

Omen Seeker x 10
Bottled Bones x 8
Grave Dust x 5
Tallow Candle x 6
Hematite x 7

Day Six Tracker
Day Seven

"Okay, okay, listen," Niki tugs at his frills as he speaks, pacing back and forth on the branch in front of you. "I'm giving this one last shot, and if I don't get a Teleporting Planesrunner, I swear to the Shadowbinder I will quit!"

He stamps his foot, folding his arms over his chest and harumphing, "You hear that?" He turns and shouts into the forest, his arms thrown wide at his sides, "This is your last chance!"

He nods, seemingly satisfied, and turns back to you, pulling out a scroll from his waistcoat pocket, "Be a darling, won't you?"

Kelp Cuttings Imperial Tails Incorporeal Substance Slimy Delight Wave Cutter

Kelp Cuttings x 10
Imperial Tails x 5
Incorporeal Substance x 6
Slimy Delight x 4
Wave Cutter x 5

Day Seven Tracker
Day Eight

Niki looks slightly unhinged as he turns to you, eyes wide and one twitching. It's clear he hasn’t slept, nonsensical notes spread around him on the table. “Finally, I’ve been waiting all night for you!” he laughs, something strange about it. “I’m not going to let this forest beat me, not a chance. So!” he grabs a scroll with several crossed out sections and scribbled drawings, “I think I can discover something new, I think these woods have something strange going on, and I’m going to prove it. Well, we are, if you’re still willing to help?”

False Leaf Maggot Wildwood Moss Dark-Tufted Featherduster White-Masked Dustbug

False Leaf x 12
Maggot x 7
Wildwood Moss x 9
Dark-Tufted Featherduster x 8
White-Masked Dustbug x 10

Day EightTracker
Day Nine

“Yesterday was such a success, I think I know just the things to toss out there today, just you wait, we’re going to make the discovery of the century, I’m telling you now,” Niki bounces excitedly as he offers you a floral mug of herbal tea, “Forzando stopped by and said that much coffee is too much for a little guy like me, so this is what we have now, I believe it’s called Sha-ma-mi-lay.”

He nods knowingly as you take it, sifting through his paperwork till he found the scroll for you. “Here, and thank you again.”

Redtail Crane Terra Shell Cursed Batling Spotted Goat Ancient Fungus Spores

Redtail Crane x 15
Terra Shell x 10
Cursed Batling x 12
Spotted Goat x 8
Ancient Fungus Spores x 6

Day NineTracker
Day Ten

"I heard a rumour that there's some sort of giant… reptile… out here- don't look at me like that I'm a dragon, dragon, that's different," he huffs, digging in a box of papers till he finds what he's looking for, adjusting his glasses on his nose. "And I think I know exactly what we need to catch it."

Verdemoth Rainwater Stink Bug Tiger Beetle Charged Rhinohide Sinew Net

Verdemoth x 11
Rainwater Stink Bug x 15
Tiger Beetle x 8
Charged Rhinohide x 4
Sinew Net x 6

Day Ten Tracker
Day Eleven

Niki is pacing the camp the next morning, wringing his hands and worrying his lip, "There's something out there," he tells you as you approach, looking exhausted and a more than a little jittery. "I heard it all night, I've never heard anything like it, I think it was drawn in by my lights and the fire," he swallows, removing his glasses to rub his eyes, cleaning the thick lenses on his shirt, jacket unbuttoned for once.

"I think i know how to lure it back, but I'm going to need your help," he scribbles down another list, hands shaking slightly.

Cumulus Mane Downy Mouse Brawler Gauntlet Hardshell Moonsting Stardust Sap Lamp

Cumulus Mane x 10
Downy Mouse x 8
Brawler Gauntlet x 7
Hardshell Moonsting x 6
Stardust Sap Lamp x 5

Day ElevenTracker
Day Twelve

"I heard some other dragons talking yesterday, they've seen some strange… walking trousers out in the woods, and I'm not quite sure how to make them appear but I figure if we just gather things that are similar colours to them, maybe stack them up in a vaguely… trouser… shape…" Niki sighs, removing his jacket and draping it over the back of a chair in his tent. "I don't know, it's worth a shot though, right?"

He looks at you with slightly wild eyes, looking very tired. "You think so?"

Bluebell Clownfish Incorporeal Dinner Flurry Flyer Ice Crystal Apatite

Bluebell Clownfish x 12
Incorporeal Dinner x 10
Flurry Flyer x 6
Ice Crystal x 5
Apatite x 8

Day Twelve Tracker
Day Thirteen

You find Niki on the outskirts of the Driftwood Drag, prepping a boat. "Ah! You're just in time, I'm going where no one has gone before, where there's bound to be new creatures to find and catalogue, in certain!"

He tosses his camera case into the bottom of the boat haphazardly, "Are you coming?"

Sea Bass Deepsea Yawner Kelpie Mane Vilevenom Barb Spotted Seabeak

Sea Bass x 4
Deepsea Yawner x 12
Kelpie Mane x 6
Vilevenom Barb x 10
Spotted Seabeak x 5

Day Thirteen Tracker
Day Fourteen

Niki looks completely unhinged when you reach camp, gesturing wildly at his desk and notes, swigging from the coffee pot as he tugs at his tie to loosen it, “This is it, the peak of my career! I can feel it,” he gestures dramatically, nodding. “We’re so close to a break through, we’re going to get the ultimate creature, I just know it.”

Sea Roach Infinity Glove Cyan Cockatoo Calico Chimera Wavespun Cloth

Sea Roach x 11
Infinity Glove x 4
Cyan Cockatoo x 6
Calico Chimera x 8
Wavespun Cloth x 5

Day Fourteen Tracker

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t5uDOCq.png[/img][/center] [center]Missed a day? No problem! Send double of the missed days ingredients, or 50kt/g to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=426971]Tiramissyou[/url] and collect the badge[/center] [center][b]Day One[/b] Niki looks down at his book, then back at the creature nibbling on the lure, then back to his book. “Well. This is most unexpected,” he frowns, flicking a few pages and then turning back to the Gryphon, looking very perplexed. “I… I’m sure those were supposed to be part of the lure for the Satin Pocketmouse, I read [i]so many[/i] of these books, I…” he shakes his head, “I guess… we just… try again…” [img]https://i.imgur.com/cM1USAZ.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Two[/b] “Thats… I dont… this isn’t- how did this happen again?” Niki breathes, scouring his book, “What even- I didn’t- how did we end up with- okay,” he sighs, running a hand down his face, “Alright, sure, let’s just… tomorrow is another day.” On the other side of the treeline, the Cerberus quietly continues to chew on the lure, unbothered by Niki’s quiet despair. [img]https://i.imgur.com/v0dPnlk.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Three[/b] Niki's jaw is slack as he stares at the Chimera, blinking several times in disbelief. "Right. Sure. Okay. That's… definitely… not an Umbra wolf…. I… am not going to give up," he nodded, steeling himself. "I'll just try again, and it will [i]work[/i] this time." [img]https://i.imgur.com/KQTJjIM.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Four[/b] Niki dusts off his field notes journal, tutting as he notices the damp edge, as though something has been chewing on it. "Well. At least that thing chased the imp back in this direction, I suppose… perhaps Forzando was right, I'm not cut out for field work." [img]https://i.imgur.com/n5GdAC2.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Five[/b] "No! Stop that bird!" Niki yelps, trying his best to chase the Phoenix currently making off with his firewood. "Why can't I seem to do [i]any[i] of this right, just [i]once[i] I'd like to set a lure and actually get the creature I'm trying to study, is that so hard??" He tugs at his frills slightly, exasperated. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oHbt7H3.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Six[/b] Niki tears up the scroll and tosses it in the air around him with a huff, "This is [i]not[i] what I was after! That's- noone [i]summons[i] a Jackalope!! The book was very clear, you make a circle with the dust, and- hey!" You watch as Niki darts after the retreating jackalope, one of his research scrolls clutched in its mouth as he chases it around the clearing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uOglEdi.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Seven[/b] You're not quite sure what to think when you find Niki standing on the edge of the clearing, staring at the unicorn and just… laughing. It's a little off putting, the sound almost deranged as he tugs at his frills again, turning away to scribble in his notepad while still laughing to himself. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jSBrQBF.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Day Eight[/b] “Look at that!” Niki gasps, eyes wide as he sips directly from the coffee pot. “I knew it, I [i]knew[/i] there were things in these woods. Wow. He’s huge. Bigger than me, though that isn’t that hard really is it, wow this coffee is strong.” He’s practically vibrating as he watches the Frogman pick through the lure bag, taking another sip. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0icmAa3.png[/img] (Loveland Frog)[/center] [center][b]Day Nine[/b] “Well that is certainly something!” Niki gasps, peering down at the devil as it tears into his lure. “I’m not even sure how to- which kingdom does it fall under, what [i]is[/i] it? Amazing…” He makes a few notes, sketching the creature into his journal and grumbling when the flash from his camera sends it skittering back into the darkness. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4cN7IYD.png[/img] (Jersey Devil)[/center] [center][b]Day Ten[/b] Niki looks triumphant as he stands on top of his camera, chest puffed out. "Look at that magnificent thing! I [i]knew[/i] it!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/GxIGbZQ.png[/img] (South Carolina Lizard Man)[/center] [center][b]Day Eleven[/b] Niki pokes his head out over your shoulder to peer at the yeti as it digs through his equipment and camp, "That's… not quite what I wanted it to do," he admits, stifling a yawn. "I wanted a photo, to study it, but it- it's tearing pages out of my field guide!" He clambers over your shoulder and grabs his mess kit, tossed everywhere by the intruder, banging a spoon against the pan as he tries to chase the creature away again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/k9skKQJ.png[/img] (Yeti)[/center] [center][b]Day Twelve[/b] "Walking trousers!!" Niki yelps, pulling you over to the edge of the clearing to look at the slow moving creatures as they lope across the pathway, investigating your odd construct. "They're real!" Niki begins frantically scribbling in his journal, unbuttoning his waistcoat to give him more range of movement to write faster. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AxbQUiD.png[/img] (Fresno Nightcrawlers)[/center] [center][b]Day Thirteen[/b] "Look at that, isn't it beautiful?" Niki sounds wistful, watching out over the water. "I can't wait to tell Procella about this one, she'll never believe me." The huge creature dips back below the water for a moment, catching another fish before surfacing, regarding you and Niki from a safe distance. [img]https://i.imgur.com/q7yLTki.png[/img] (Nessie)[/center] [center][b]Day Fourteen[/b] You find Niki fast asleep, draped over his journal and a half finished sketch of the creature in front of him. You sigh as you drape his jacket over his shoulders and take a photo of the giant winged thing, tucking the blurry polaroid under the corner of his book as you leave him to it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DdF5nFp.png[/img] (Mothman!)[/center]
t5uDOCq.png
Missed a day? No problem! Send double of the missed days ingredients, or 50kt/g to Tiramissyou and collect the badge
Day One
Niki looks down at his book, then back at the creature nibbling on the lure, then back to his book. “Well. This is most unexpected,” he frowns, flicking a few pages and then turning back to the Gryphon, looking very perplexed.

“I… I’m sure those were supposed to be part of the lure for the Satin Pocketmouse, I read so many of these books, I…” he shakes his head, “I guess… we just… try again…”
cM1USAZ.png
Day Two
“Thats… I dont… this isn’t- how did this happen again?” Niki breathes, scouring his book, “What even- I didn’t- how did we end up with- okay,” he sighs, running a hand down his face, “Alright, sure, let’s just… tomorrow is another day.”

On the other side of the treeline, the Cerberus quietly continues to chew on the lure, unbothered by Niki’s quiet despair.
v0dPnlk.png
Day Three
Niki's jaw is slack as he stares at the Chimera, blinking several times in disbelief. "Right. Sure. Okay. That's… definitely… not an Umbra wolf…. I… am not going to give up," he nodded, steeling himself. "I'll just try again, and it will work this time."
KQTJjIM.png
Day Four
Niki dusts off his field notes journal, tutting as he notices the damp edge, as though something has been chewing on it. "Well. At least that thing chased the imp back in this direction, I suppose… perhaps Forzando was right, I'm not cut out for field work."
n5GdAC2.png
Day Five
"No! Stop that bird!" Niki yelps, trying his best to chase the Phoenix currently making off with his firewood. "Why can't I seem to do any of this right, just once I'd like to set a lure and actually get the creature I'm trying to study, is that so hard??" He tugs at his frills slightly, exasperated.
oHbt7H3.png
Day Six
Niki tears up the scroll and tosses it in the air around him with a huff, "This is not what I was after! That's- noone summons a Jackalope!! The book was very clear, you make a circle with the dust, and- hey!"

You watch as Niki darts after the retreating jackalope, one of his research scrolls clutched in its mouth as he chases it around the clearing.
uOglEdi.png
Day Seven
You're not quite sure what to think when you find Niki standing on the edge of the clearing, staring at the unicorn and just… laughing.

It's a little off putting, the sound almost deranged as he tugs at his frills again, turning away to scribble in his notepad while still laughing to himself.
jSBrQBF.png
Day Eight
“Look at that!” Niki gasps, eyes wide as he sips directly from the coffee pot. “I knew it, I knew there were things in these woods. Wow. He’s huge. Bigger than me, though that isn’t that hard really is it, wow this coffee is strong.”

He’s practically vibrating as he watches the Frogman pick through the lure bag, taking another sip.
0icmAa3.png
(Loveland Frog)
Day Nine
“Well that is certainly something!” Niki gasps, peering down at the devil as it tears into his lure. “I’m not even sure how to- which kingdom does it fall under, what is it? Amazing…”

He makes a few notes, sketching the creature into his journal and grumbling when the flash from his camera sends it skittering back into the darkness.
4cN7IYD.png
(Jersey Devil)
Day Ten
Niki looks triumphant as he stands on top of his camera, chest puffed out. "Look at that magnificent thing! I knew it!"
GxIGbZQ.png
(South Carolina Lizard Man)
Day Eleven
Niki pokes his head out over your shoulder to peer at the yeti as it digs through his equipment and camp, "That's… not quite what I wanted it to do," he admits, stifling a yawn. "I wanted a photo, to study it, but it- it's tearing pages out of my field guide!"

He clambers over your shoulder and grabs his mess kit, tossed everywhere by the intruder, banging a spoon against the pan as he tries to chase the creature away again.
k9skKQJ.png
(Yeti)
Day Twelve
"Walking trousers!!" Niki yelps, pulling you over to the edge of the clearing to look at the slow moving creatures as they lope across the pathway, investigating your odd construct. "They're real!"

Niki begins frantically scribbling in his journal, unbuttoning his waistcoat to give him more range of movement to write faster.
AxbQUiD.png
(Fresno Nightcrawlers)
Day Thirteen
"Look at that, isn't it beautiful?" Niki sounds wistful, watching out over the water. "I can't wait to tell Procella about this one, she'll never believe me."

The huge creature dips back below the water for a moment, catching another fish before surfacing, regarding you and Niki from a safe distance.
q7yLTki.png
(Nessie)
Day Fourteen
You find Niki fast asleep, draped over his journal and a half finished sketch of the creature in front of him. You sigh as you drape his jacket over his shoulders and take a photo of the giant winged thing, tucking the blurry polaroid under the corner of his book as you leave him to it.
DdF5nFp.png
(Mothman!)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DLMfknG.png[/img] Missed a badge from a previous run of the coli hunt? Missed a whole run? You're in luck! Click one of the icons below to view the previous badges, available for purchase for 50kt/g per badge, or 330kt/g per full set! Just send the funds in a PM to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=426971]Tiramissyou[/url] and claim the badge/s![/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=2017941673][img]https://i.imgur.com/91Okoqe.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1641640316][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZhC45su.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=549331246][img]https://i.imgur.com/HE7eJgL.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=849679245][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFfKd3E.png[/img][/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1010957125][img]https://i.imgur.com/pouGb1z.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1033987189][img]https://i.imgur.com/u3FZd1F.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1831250497][img]https://i.imgur.com/nL7M0FE.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1915601143][img]https://i.imgur.com/J2FpV1k.png[/img][/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1346232668][img]https://i.imgur.com/uKoorGr.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1905239499][img]https://i.imgur.com/hRLINY3.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1095501314][img]https://i.imgur.com/3TnPwLi.png[/img][/url][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115u4HDQTCx2e5hfkXLWwOnEBTYd3-iM-2r3EtnJm1r0/edit#gid=1027605650][img]https://i.imgur.com/DGAzME0.png[/img][/url][/center]
DLMfknG.png

Missed a badge from a previous run of the coli hunt? Missed a whole run?
You're in luck!
Click one of the icons below to view the previous badges, available for purchase for 50kt/g per badge, or 330kt/g per full set!
Just send the funds in a PM to Tiramissyou and claim the badge/s!
91Okoqe.pngZhC45su.pngHE7eJgL.pngiFfKd3E.png

pouGb1z.pngu3FZd1F.pngnL7M0FE.pngJ2FpV1k.png

uKoorGr.pnghRLINY3.png3TnPwLi.pngDGAzME0.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KeiLFhh.png[/img] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=427256][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/491966/49196567p.png[/img] to Polkydots for the Badges![/url] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=320548][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/347413/34741211p.png[/img] to DuskAwakening for the previous hunt icons![/url] [/center]
could i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
could i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
DvqFBqS.gifYB6SMmX.pngCtM8cLF.png
@LissaJade @Makosa @LadyOfTheSkies @betty @endlessstation @c33213 @tigressRising @aura12 @jbapple @Blushunt @FinnFantastic @HollowBay @Saronai @IamNoHere @Tarany @oneluckyduck @cartographic @Galactina @Jorybear @Sea0fAtlas @GrimLollie @ghostingskies @mix @chamilet @lovelykitten94 @melleyash @SilverInky @Stormster @Atavan @DuskAwakening @LapisWings @Ceylenium @pokelover150 @Ajgreelyfan3 @theghostboi @StarlightDragon7 @BunnySox @Kothra @Oakensleaf @beBlueberry @ZippoFeuer @toffeebiscuits @Ultrasuede @sedge122 @daycat @SkellieTheRedd @MoonFlames @salamoonder @Avmire @notheretoperch @BubbleBirb @urbancountry26 @TETRAHEDR0N @froot4ever @Elaendorlien @Auralyx @Necoryn @TinkaDreamChaser @Sonoch @lunawolf23

Heyo! Kicking off another Coli hunt! As always, if you've been pinged here, and send in for day one, you will be automatically added to the daily pinglist ^^

@Violet833 would you like to be added to both pinglists or just the daily?
@LissaJade @Makosa @LadyOfTheSkies @betty @endlessstation @c33213 @tigressRising @aura12 @jbapple @Blushunt @FinnFantastic @HollowBay @Saronai @IamNoHere @Tarany @oneluckyduck @cartographic @Galactina @Jorybear @Sea0fAtlas @GrimLollie @ghostingskies @mix @chamilet @lovelykitten94 @melleyash @SilverInky @Stormster @Atavan @DuskAwakening @LapisWings @Ceylenium @pokelover150 @Ajgreelyfan3 @theghostboi @StarlightDragon7 @BunnySox @Kothra @Oakensleaf @beBlueberry @ZippoFeuer @toffeebiscuits @Ultrasuede @sedge122 @daycat @SkellieTheRedd @MoonFlames @salamoonder @Avmire @notheretoperch @BubbleBirb @urbancountry26 @TETRAHEDR0N @froot4ever @Elaendorlien @Auralyx @Necoryn @TinkaDreamChaser @Sonoch @lunawolf23

Heyo! Kicking off another Coli hunt! As always, if you've been pinged here, and send in for day one, you will be automatically added to the daily pinglist ^^

@Violet833 would you like to be added to both pinglists or just the daily?
@Tiramissyou Hello! May I be added to the daily pinglist, please? :D
@Tiramissyou Hello! May I be added to the daily pinglist, please? :D
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Tiramissyou Hi! Can you add me to the daily pinglist please :D
@Tiramissyou Hi! Can you add me to the daily pinglist please :D
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
pRVV40Q.png
AwzQnqd.png
S7TBVmd.png
25RV2DU.png
@Tiramissyou Thank you for organizing this! May I be added to your daily pinglist? <3
@Tiramissyou Thank you for organizing this! May I be added to your daily pinglist? <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8