Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | It Takes a Village [Bottleneck Project]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
His colors are so pretty! This last pair definitely has potential to throw super cute kids. :)
His colors are so pretty! This last pair definitely has potential to throw super cute kids. :)
FR+3
The end is nigh! The FINAL PAIR is nesting!

And it doesn't really matter, but they got two eggs.

I'd add stats here today, but work has been brutal so I'll do it later.

Pinglist: @Casineria @Baylinheth @0BirdMasta0 @tourmalinesmoke @CobaltMoon @queerkestrel @Flurries @ShenziSwan @oneluckyduck @gzimmer
The end is nigh! The FINAL PAIR is nesting!

And it doesn't really matter, but they got two eggs.

I'd add stats here today, but work has been brutal so I'll do it later.

Pinglist: @Casineria @Baylinheth @0BirdMasta0 @tourmalinesmoke @CobaltMoon @queerkestrel @Flurries @ShenziSwan @oneluckyduck @gzimmer
Breed Every (Primary) Color Checklist [Guardian/Nocturne Rainbow Challenge]
The Rainbow Swarm Checklist [Veilspun Rainbow Challenge]
Bogshot [Longshot Basic-to-Rare Challenge]
Weekly egg until no more egg

zOT9E44.pngNcJZJ06.pngWjJZ2Rn.pngmlHpBMC.png
*undulates uncontrollably
*undulates uncontrollably

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
@Sinnouk *undulates in reply!!!
@Sinnouk *undulates in reply!!!

Well, friends, we've finished. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76827521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768276/76827521_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76827522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768276/76827522_350.png[/img][/url] Behold my children! They're somehow nothing like my aesthetic! I hate Mirrors! I guess the colors are in the right range? Just... not. I'm not disappointed, though. We were blessed by an XYX in the very last nest, so that's cool. Color is the most important thing! Everything else can be fixed. Officially, the second kid is the Heir of the Collective. I think I'll keep both, unless anybody has developed a mighty need for my children. I'm not keeping them as-is, though, because I want my dragons to be appealing to me. Here's the plan: [morphology=2421841][morphology=2421848] Hope you like them! I do. Pleasantly surprised with how these colors work on my beloved Veilspun. Final diversity stats: Primary genes (gen 0): 15 Most abundant primary: Jaguar Primary genes (gen 1): 11 Most abundant primary: Jaguar/Fade Primary genes (gen 2): 8 Most abundant primary: Giraffe/Skink/Fade/Poison/Swirl/Piebald/Jaguar/Savannah Primary genes (gen 3): 4 Most abundant primary: Giraffe/Fade/Savannah/Swirl Primary genes (gen 4): 2 Most abundant primary: Fade/Swirl [b]Final primary gene (gen 5): Fade[/b] Secondary genes (gen 0): 14 Most abundant secondary: Butterfly/Noxtide Secondary genes (gen 1): 9 Most abundant secondary: Noxtide Secondary genes (gen 2): 6 Most abundant secondary: Noxtide Secondary genes (gen 3): 4 Most abundant secondary: Blend/Noxtide/Hex/Rosette Secondary genes (gen 4): 2 Most abundant secondary: Blend/Rosette [b]Final secondary gene (gen 5): Blend[/b] Tertiary genes (gen 0): 12 Most abundant tertiary: Capsule Tertiary genes (gen 1): 7 Most abundant tertiary: Capsule Tertiary genes (gen 2): 4 Most abundant tertiary: Capsule Tertiary genes (gen 3): 3 Most abundant tertiary: Smoke Tertiary genes (gen 4): 2 Most abundant tertiary: Smoke/Thylacine [b]Final tertiary gene (gen 5): Thylacine[/b] It's interesting that the two in Gen 4 ended up with completely different genes. And none of the final genes started out as the most abundant! Fade showed up on the list in Gen 1, Blend emerged in Gen 3, and Thylacine wasn't in the running until Gen 4. Not so surprising, since they're all pretty common genes, but interesting. Well, that's it. Thanks for following! Pinglist: @Casineria @Baylinheth @0BirdMasta0 @tourmalinesmoke @CobaltMoon @queerkestrel @Flurries @ShenziSwan @oneluckyduck @gzimmer
Well, friends, we've finished.
76827521_350.png
76827522_350.png
Behold my children! They're somehow nothing like my aesthetic! I hate Mirrors! I guess the colors are in the right range? Just... not.

I'm not disappointed, though. We were blessed by an XYX in the very last nest, so that's cool. Color is the most important thing! Everything else can be fixed.

Officially, the second kid is the Heir of the Collective. I think I'll keep both, unless anybody has developed a mighty need for my children. I'm not keeping them as-is, though, because I want my dragons to be appealing to me. Here's the plan:
Not Found
Not Found

Hope you like them! I do. Pleasantly surprised with how these colors work on my beloved Veilspun.

Final diversity stats:

Primary genes (gen 0): 15
Most abundant primary: Jaguar
Primary genes (gen 1): 11
Most abundant primary: Jaguar/Fade
Primary genes (gen 2): 8
Most abundant primary: Giraffe/Skink/Fade/Poison/Swirl/Piebald/Jaguar/Savannah
Primary genes (gen 3): 4
Most abundant primary: Giraffe/Fade/Savannah/Swirl
Primary genes (gen 4): 2
Most abundant primary: Fade/Swirl
Final primary gene (gen 5): Fade

Secondary genes (gen 0): 14
Most abundant secondary: Butterfly/Noxtide
Secondary genes (gen 1): 9
Most abundant secondary: Noxtide
Secondary genes (gen 2): 6
Most abundant secondary: Noxtide
Secondary genes (gen 3): 4
Most abundant secondary: Blend/Noxtide/Hex/Rosette
Secondary genes (gen 4): 2
Most abundant secondary: Blend/Rosette
Final secondary gene (gen 5): Blend

Tertiary genes (gen 0): 12
Most abundant tertiary: Capsule
Tertiary genes (gen 1): 7
Tertiary genes (gen 2): 4
Tertiary genes (gen 3): 3
Most abundant tertiary: Smoke
Tertiary genes (gen 4): 2
Most abundant tertiary: Smoke/Thylacine
Final tertiary gene (gen 5): Thylacine

It's interesting that the two in Gen 4 ended up with completely different genes. And none of the final genes started out as the most abundant! Fade showed up on the list in Gen 1, Blend emerged in Gen 3, and Thylacine wasn't in the running until Gen 4. Not so surprising, since they're all pretty common genes, but interesting.

Well, that's it. Thanks for following!

This was such a wild ride and they turned out so cute!!! Really loving how they look as veils [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This was such a wild ride and they turned out so cute!!! Really loving how they look as veils
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
Can't say that this is what I EXPECTED to happen, but it tracks! You have such a fondness for fade/blend that I'm not surprised they made a strong showing.

Surprised that you picked Arpinos over Nosteros as the heir, though--I thought you didn't like orca?
Can't say that this is what I EXPECTED to happen, but it tracks! You have such a fondness for fade/blend that I'm not surprised they made a strong showing.

Surprised that you picked Arpinos over Nosteros as the heir, though--I thought you didn't like orca?
@Casineria I do not like Orca! But the lighter color Blend brings to Lavender matches it perfectly and Gloom/Lapis have an intensity mismatch that I can't get past.
@Casineria I do not like Orca! But the lighter color Blend brings to Lavender matches it perfectly and Gloom/Lapis have an intensity mismatch that I can't get past.

They both turned out really cool to me, but I really don't know anything yet.
They both turned out really cool to me, but I really don't know anything yet.
@gzimmer You don't need to know stuff to like stuff.
@gzimmer You don't need to know stuff to like stuff.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8