Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71
@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon

Well, a new festival comes with a new day-one spreadsheet fix! I shared the personal sheet with an unfinished version of the badge builder, so if you'd like to use that to track your badges and generate BBcode, you'll need to move your points over to the updated spreadsheet. If you don't use the badge builder, feel free to ignore this message!

Personal sheet link
@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon

Well, a new festival comes with a new day-one spreadsheet fix! I shared the personal sheet with an unfinished version of the badge builder, so if you'd like to use that to track your badges and generate BBcode, you'll need to move your points over to the updated spreadsheet. If you don't use the badge builder, feel free to ignore this message!

Personal sheet link
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
[size=1]@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @Nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon @nebulaxie @bugcrimes @Beatoriche @chunsah @dads[/size] Sorry for the double ping, but I have one more fix! If you're using the badge builder, you'll need to copy this formula into cell J14 for your battlestones to be counted correctly. [code]=IF(SUM(COUNTUNIQUE(Loot!$S$3:$S$30), COUNTIF(Loot!M7:Q18,">0"))>=H14, "[img]"&HLOOKUP(concatenate($D$2, " 2021"), badges!$C$1:$Z$11, 11, false)&"[/img]", "")[/code] If you make a new copy of the personal sheet after seeing this message, no need to change J14 -- the fix is already applied.
@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @Nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon @nebulaxie @bugcrimes @Beatoriche @chunsah @dads

Sorry for the double ping, but I have one more fix! If you're using the badge builder, you'll need to copy this formula into cell J14 for your battlestones to be counted correctly.
Code:
=IF(SUM(COUNTUNIQUE(Loot!$S$3:$S$30), COUNTIF(Loot!M7:Q18,">0"))>=H14, "[img]"&HLOOKUP(concatenate($D$2, " 2021"), badges!$C$1:$Z$11, 11, false)&"[/img]", "")

If you make a new copy of the personal sheet after seeing this message, no need to change J14 -- the fix is already applied.
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
hi, i dont know if this is me recording wrong or what but i've somehow managed to get negative points? i might be recording things in the wrong cells but im not sure how to fix it.

edit: never mind, i think i figured it out!
hi, i dont know if this is me recording wrong or what but i've somehow managed to get negative points? i might be recording things in the wrong cells but im not sure how to fix it.

edit: never mind, i think i figured it out!
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
my chests aren't named TuT

that's what i get for copying the form before the skin names are revealed
my chests aren't named TuT

that's what i get for copying the form before the skin names are revealed
@hollypox No worries, that's something we have to update on our end! Thanks for the reminder!
@hollypox No worries, that's something we have to update on our end! Thanks for the reminder!
lG9UFR1.png
Here's to another fantastic year to the PSH crew ! Thank you as always for providing a fun little competition for us and best of luck to all the participants :> Fingera crossed that Icepop blesses everyone's drops [emoji=gaoler happy size=1][emoji=music notes size=1]
Here's to another fantastic year to the PSH crew ! Thank you as always for providing a fun little competition for us and best of luck to all the participants :>

Fingera crossed that Icepop blesses everyone's drops
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
[size=1]@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @Nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon @nebulaxie @bugcrimes @Galactina @Beatoriche @chunsah @dads @angemagica @Sunsire @TheAwesoMew @blazebrem @ghostingskies @Talise @divitineo @Pensacola @Sinnouk @DaDragon @StarNovas @Cerberus38 @seen @Gourami @Wizardry @pangolinparade @apsidee @catalyticgenesis @ClearBright @Tenrecidae @NotarySojac[/size] Its still the first day so of course more bug fixes! This is for the Badge Builder again but for the unique familiars! So if you are using it you will need to make this change.[br][br] [code]=IF(COUNTUNIQUE(Loot!Y3:Y94)>=H13, "[img]"&HLOOKUP(concatenate($D$2, " 2021"), badges!$C$1:$Z$11, 10, false)&"[/img]", "")[/code] Just copy this new formula into J13, and of course any new sheets made after this post don't need to do this as it will have this fix already applied!
@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @Nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon @nebulaxie @bugcrimes @Galactina @Beatoriche @chunsah @dads @angemagica @Sunsire @TheAwesoMew @blazebrem @ghostingskies @Talise @divitineo @Pensacola @Sinnouk @DaDragon @StarNovas @Cerberus38 @seen @Gourami @Wizardry @pangolinparade @apsidee @catalyticgenesis @ClearBright @Tenrecidae @NotarySojac

Its still the first day so of course more bug fixes! This is for the Badge Builder again but for the unique familiars! So if you are using it you will need to make this change.

Code:
=IF(COUNTUNIQUE(Loot!Y3:Y94)>=H13, "[img]"&HLOOKUP(concatenate($D$2, " 2021"), badges!$C$1:$Z$11, 10, false)&"[/img]", "")

Just copy this new formula into J13, and of course any new sheets made after this post don't need to do this as it will have this fix already applied!
Oh, I almost missed it! Could I be added to the general pinglist for any PSHs? :)
Oh, I almost missed it! Could I be added to the general pinglist for any PSHs? :)
[quote name="@dark78660" date="2022-01-23 20:25:35" ] Its still the first day so of course more bug fixes! This is for the Badge Builder again but for the unique familiars! So if you are using it you will need to make this change.[br][br] [code]=IF(COUNTUNIQUE(Loot!Y3:Y94)>=H12, "[img]"&HLOOKUP(concatenate($D$2, " 2021"), badges!$C$1:$Z$11, 10, false)&"[/img]", "")[/code] Just copy this new formula into J13, and of course any new sheets made after this post don't need to do this as it will have this fix already applied! [/quote] This doesn't seem to be working for me; I count 10 unique familiars on my spreadsheet, but it's not showing me the badge. Is H12 perhaps supposed to be H13, which is 10 [unique familiars]? H12 is 50 [unique items].
@dark78660 wrote on 2022-01-23 20:25:35:
Its still the first day so of course more bug fixes! This is for the Badge Builder again but for the unique familiars! So if you are using it you will need to make this change.

Code:
=IF(COUNTUNIQUE(Loot!Y3:Y94)>=H12, "[img]"&HLOOKUP(concatenate($D$2, " 2021"), badges!$C$1:$Z$11, 10, false)&"[/img]", "")

Just copy this new formula into J13, and of course any new sheets made after this post don't need to do this as it will have this fix already applied!

This doesn't seem to be working for me; I count 10 unique familiars on my spreadsheet, but it's not showing me the badge. Is H12 perhaps supposed to be H13, which is 10 [unique familiars]? H12 is 50 [unique items].
@Bakenekodesu
We have a self add/remove pinglist here!

@mothscale
You are correct, I will adjust the fix and main sheet, thank you for catching this!
@Bakenekodesu
We have a self add/remove pinglist here!

@mothscale
You are correct, I will adjust the fix and main sheet, thank you for catching this!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71