Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 70 71
@mysteriously

Mantled Foo Crate 2 is misspelled as 'Mangled Foo Crate 2'. Also, I've obtained three skin crates but the summary sheet is only showing that I have two.
@mysteriously

Mantled Foo Crate 2 is misspelled as 'Mangled Foo Crate 2'. Also, I've obtained three skin crates but the summary sheet is only showing that I have two.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Cerberus38

Thank you for reporting the error! It should be fixed now, so you will need to reselect Mantled Foo Crate 2 so it stops throwing an error on your sheet, should also be showing as 3 crates on your summery now as well.
@Cerberus38

Thank you for reporting the error! It should be fixed now, so you will need to reselect Mantled Foo Crate 2 so it stops throwing an error on your sheet, should also be showing as 3 crates on your summery now as well.
@dark78660

Thanks! Everything looks good now!
@dark78660

Thanks! Everything looks good now!
[center]So happy to see the returning Pixel Hunters, and all the new faces joining in as well! Remember its never to late to start earning some awesome badges! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Also remember to keep warm, or chill out, which ever works for you! [emoji=ice rune size=1]Happy hunting~[emoji=ice rune size=1][/center]
So happy to see the returning Pixel Hunters, and all the new faces joining in as well!
Remember its never to late to start earning some awesome badges!

Also remember to keep warm, or chill out, which ever works for you!
Happy hunting~
@dark78660

Found a couple more errors. Hydrating Garden Hat is not in the list of available apparel, and Ghostlight Ruins Crate is misspelled as Ghostligth Ruins Crate.
@dark78660

Found a couple more errors. Hydrating Garden Hat is not in the list of available apparel, and Ghostlight Ruins Crate is misspelled as Ghostligth Ruins Crate.
@Cerberus38 Thanks for the report! I've corrected that crate, and made sure the Hydrating Garden apparel was added.
@Cerberus38 Thanks for the report! I've corrected that crate, and made sure the Hydrating Garden apparel was added.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[size=1][size=1]@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @Nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon @nebulaxie @bugcrimes @Galactina @Beatoriche @chunsah @dads @angemagica @Sunsire @TheAwesoMew @blazebrem @ghostingskies @Talise @divitineo @Pensacola @Sinnouk @DaDragon @StarNovas @Cerberus38 @seen @Gourami @Wizardry @pangolinparade @apsidee @catalyticgenesis @ClearBright @Tenrecidae @NotarySojac @SilverPhantom96 @Vivarium @LucidDreams @Bakenekodesu @HurricaneWinds @Katsuji @KelpTheShark @Ryulyn @ZenithDreams @alleyes @sockmonkeygerald @Solstices @midigod @Fawkesian @Azurys @crowvidae @hzsky @SugarValentine @Hawkfeather @Kothra @Veyly[/size][/size] Hello everyone, and thanks for an awesome festival! :D I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Without further ado, our prize winners for this event! [list=1][*] @Osskiar [*] @TheAwesoMew [*] @ghostingskies[/list] As always, please get me your list of prize preferences at your earliest convenience. [emoji=new friend size=1] Thanks to everyone for bearing with us as we ironed out a few hiccups with the stretch badges in the badge builder! I hope to see you join us for the next event adventure for Trickmurk. ^^
@mysteriously @dark78660 @Sellenair @Swageus @Leeviathans @astereia @Rokkan @hollypox @pulchritudinous @Nevvermore @Tarany @Osskiar @Dekomaru @TortoiseLynx @mothscale @miles3140 @Catoblepon @nebulaxie @bugcrimes @Galactina @Beatoriche @chunsah @dads @angemagica @Sunsire @TheAwesoMew @blazebrem @ghostingskies @Talise @divitineo @Pensacola @Sinnouk @DaDragon @StarNovas @Cerberus38 @seen @Gourami @Wizardry @pangolinparade @apsidee @catalyticgenesis @ClearBright @Tenrecidae @NotarySojac @SilverPhantom96 @Vivarium @LucidDreams @Bakenekodesu @HurricaneWinds @Katsuji @KelpTheShark @Ryulyn @ZenithDreams @alleyes @sockmonkeygerald @Solstices @midigod @Fawkesian @Azurys @crowvidae @hzsky @SugarValentine @Hawkfeather @Kothra @Veyly

Hello everyone, and thanks for an awesome festival! :D I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Without further ado, our prize winners for this event!
  1. @Osskiar
  2. @TheAwesoMew
  3. @ghostingskies

As always, please get me your list of prize preferences at your earliest convenience.

Thanks to everyone for bearing with us as we ironed out a few hiccups with the stretch badges in the badge builder! I hope to see you join us for the next event adventure for Trickmurk. ^^
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Congratulations to the winners! I can't wait for Trickmurk.

By the way, I don't think I mentioned how extremely impressed I am with these badges (and the badges for NotN). I always look forward to this event every month. <3
Congratulations to the winners! I can't wait for Trickmurk.

By the way, I don't think I mentioned how extremely impressed I am with these badges (and the badges for NotN). I always look forward to this event every month. <3
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@mysteriously

Oh wow, I can’t believe I won!

Number 1 pick: Ice Egg

Number 2 pick: Cragward Custodian

Thank y’all so much for another great festival! I’m especially thankful that I was able to get the books I missed last year as a stretch goal :D
@mysteriously

Oh wow, I can’t believe I won!

Number 1 pick: Ice Egg

Number 2 pick: Cragward Custodian

Thank y’all so much for another great festival! I’m especially thankful that I was able to get the books I missed last year as a stretch goal :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
QOa8y4D.png V I V A R I U M | They/It
"Venator dolu, vi sentire mal, sento doles."
- FAQ & Wishlist
- [S] Lair Purge (NEW!)
- [S] UMAs