Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | prophecy [ coliborn ]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@naranciag @Selki @cartographic @Zeir @Brr i have not forgotten about this! just had no energy to keep up with the daily posts. however, i DID get a fire runestone from the coli while doing my kingdomlocke! fire coliborn is ready to go! [item=fire runestone]
@naranciag @Selki @cartographic @Zeir @Brr

i have not forgotten about this! just had no energy to keep up with the daily posts. however, i DID get a fire runestone from the coli while doing my kingdomlocke! fire coliborn is ready to go!

Fire Runestone
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
oh hey hey hey did you want to trade your plegg for my extra light egg?? just a reminder that I have an extra one, and dont need anything specific so open to whatever trades :3
oh hey hey hey did you want to trade your plegg for my extra light egg?? just a reminder that I have an extra one, and dont need anything specific so open to whatever trades :3
@Fieryblood you have an extra light egg? dude that'd finish off the last thing i need! yes please??? :o
@Fieryblood you have an extra light egg? dude that'd finish off the last thing i need! yes please??? :o
distorted angels sing
@naranciag @Selki @cartographic @Zeir @Brr ice coliborn get! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75335197][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753352/75335197_350.png[/img][/url]

ice coliborn get!

75335197_350.png
distorted angels sing
Wow! That is such a good hatch! Congrats!
Wow! That is such a good hatch! Congrats!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
thanks!!
thanks!!
distorted angels sing
Awww what a cutie!
Awww what a cutie!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
january 23rd

challenge items obtained: none

total profit from coli drops: 68,893

the profits are just the result from on and off grinding for a few weeks. nothing special

january 23rd

challenge items obtained: none

total profit from coli drops: 68,893

the profits are just the result from on and off grinding for a few weeks. nothing special

distorted angels sing
i'm still not over how WONDERFUL your ice coliborn turned out to be!!!
i'm still not over how WONDERFUL your ice coliborn turned out to be!!!
WUHyKt0.png
Oh my gosh! That is an amazing hatch! The odds were certainly in your favor! Keep up the good work! ...and for good measure, here's a scry! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=21&auth=4f72ea64d3f409790e9eafbc7cfd7b08e7f95768&dummyext=prev.png[/img] im sorry for your wallet if you decide to run with mine...
Oh my gosh! That is an amazing hatch! The odds were certainly in your favor! Keep up the good work!

...and for good measure, here's a scry!

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=21&auth=4f72ea64d3f409790e9eafbc7cfd7b08e7f95768&dummyext=prev.png

im sorry for your wallet if you decide to run with mine...

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18