Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | prophecy [ coliborn ]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@/Fieryblood oh gosh yeah notn is always so hectic! spreadsheets are mega fun though, what do you make them for? keeping track of festival items you need?

fingers crossed for you, too! thanks to all the gifts i've gotten, i'm almost done so if i get any doubles i'll pass em along to those who need em!
@/Fieryblood oh gosh yeah notn is always so hectic! spreadsheets are mega fun though, what do you make them for? keeping track of festival items you need?

fingers crossed for you, too! thanks to all the gifts i've gotten, i'm almost done so if i get any doubles i'll pass em along to those who need em!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
the dang water and fire eggs just don't want to drop for me T.T I've actually been in the Coli so much lately, and seem to be not getting ANYTHING to drop. But, notn should bring all kinds of goodies!

as for Spreadsheets, I track EVERYTHING >:) I've got a shop that has Baldwin brewing and melting, so I track all of that, plus I have code for breeding cards/sales forums for dragons, and I track my dragon finances lol to see how much I make on different things. For NotN, I'm going to be tracking all my data - chest drops, how many, from where, and then I'm planning to make some formulas to show whether its more profitable to sell mats or finished products. I.. err... like tracking my dragon cash lol
the dang water and fire eggs just don't want to drop for me T.T I've actually been in the Coli so much lately, and seem to be not getting ANYTHING to drop. But, notn should bring all kinds of goodies!

as for Spreadsheets, I track EVERYTHING >:) I've got a shop that has Baldwin brewing and melting, so I track all of that, plus I have code for breeding cards/sales forums for dragons, and I track my dragon finances lol to see how much I make on different things. For NotN, I'm going to be tracking all my data - chest drops, how many, from where, and then I'm planning to make some formulas to show whether its more profitable to sell mats or finished products. I.. err... like tracking my dragon cash lol
there's still plenty of time for those! are you set for the ice coliborn, at least?

oh wow that's super cool! i admire your persistence in keeping up with stuff like that! my goblin brain forgets about them a few days after starting em xD profit formulas are super helpful though, go make all the cash!
there's still plenty of time for those! are you set for the ice coliborn, at least?

oh wow that's super cool! i admire your persistence in keeping up with stuff like that! my goblin brain forgets about them a few days after starting em xD profit formulas are super helpful though, go make all the cash!
distorted angels sing
yes! I am all set with everything except water egg and fire egg thankfully, so i definitely have a bit of time before I need to panic XD (she says, while panicking, because four months will turn into 3 months, and then into 2 days and then AW HECK)

I am an accountant, math nerd, and spreadsheet geek at heart, so it's one of the ways I enjoy playing the game lol; that, and insanely long and complicated challenges :P
yes! I am all set with everything except water egg and fire egg thankfully, so i definitely have a bit of time before I need to panic XD (she says, while panicking, because four months will turn into 3 months, and then into 2 days and then AW HECK)

I am an accountant, math nerd, and spreadsheet geek at heart, so it's one of the ways I enjoy playing the game lol; that, and insanely long and complicated challenges :P
aw man you're rocking this challenge! but no panicking allowed :P panic when you have a week to go ;D

oh heck that's epic! :o
aw man you're rocking this challenge! but no panicking allowed :P panic when you have a week to go ;D

oh heck that's epic! :o
distorted angels sing
december 19th

challenge items obtained: none, im cry

total profit from coli drops: 387,280t and 310g

lots of grinding. i've had TERRIBLE strange chest luck in the coli, oh my goodness. it's so frustrating! but i made lots of treasure, and the count is combined from the past two days. the gems were old coli loot i sold. mostly crystal pools apparel and some boss fams

hope you all are having better luck than i am! :D

@naranciag @Selki @cartographic @Zeir @Brr
december 19th

challenge items obtained: none, im cry

total profit from coli drops: 387,280t and 310g

lots of grinding. i've had TERRIBLE strange chest luck in the coli, oh my goodness. it's so frustrating! but i made lots of treasure, and the count is combined from the past two days. the gems were old coli loot i sold. mostly crystal pools apparel and some boss fams

hope you all are having better luck than i am! :D

distorted angels sing
Ahh sad :(( but tomorrow is another day, and RNG can giveth as much as taketh away XD
Ahh sad :(( but tomorrow is another day, and RNG can giveth as much as taketh away XD
i feel you on the bad rng for chests, it's def frustrating ; o ; it seems to be a little better for me today so hopefully you have better luck tomorrow!!
i feel you on the bad rng for chests, it's def frustrating ; o ; it seems to be a little better for me today so hopefully you have better luck tomorrow!!
WUHyKt0.png
thanks to both of you! fingers crossed tomorrow is a bit kinder to all of us! ^^

i plan on adding a noc hatch to the lore but i'm waiting on the right hatch to do so. and i really need to catch up on writing lore ahhh
thanks to both of you! fingers crossed tomorrow is a bit kinder to all of us! ^^

i plan on adding a noc hatch to the lore but i'm waiting on the right hatch to do so. and i really need to catch up on writing lore ahhh
distorted angels sing
december 21st

challenge items obtained: none

total profit from coli drops: 213,220t

selling the familiars i get from coli strange chests is BANK, guys. i'm loving this

december 21st

challenge items obtained: none

total profit from coli drops: 213,220t

selling the familiars i get from coli strange chests is BANK, guys. i'm loving this

distorted angels sing
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18