Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coliborn + Lore] Apotheosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Whoo go Enoki! (I am loving this hahaha)
Whoo go Enoki! (I am loving this hahaha)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Thanks for the cheers for Enoki, guys! Much appreciated, I hope y'all are having luck on your egg hunts too. (By the end of this I am never going back to Crystal Pools again.) [center]Arcane Egg Hunt, day 6: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073#20765741][img]https://i.imgur.com/sNSNO57.png[/img][/url][/center] Notable Drops - Crystal Pools: [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Accent: Almandine Sturgeon][item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)]x3[item=Sparkling Stinger Crate][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Eliminate][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)]
Thanks for the cheers for Enoki, guys! Much appreciated, I hope y'all are having luck on your egg hunts too.

(By the end of this I am never going back to Crystal Pools again.)
Arcane Egg Hunt, day 6:

sNSNO57.png

Notable Drops - Crystal Pools:

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Accent: Almandine Sturgeon Soft Pink Silk Scarf x3 Sparkling Stinger Crate Soft Pink Wing Silks Primary Gene: Python Eliminate Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Tail Bangle
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I would love to be on the pinglist if you decide to make one.

@Venusian
I would love to be on the pinglist if you decide to make one.

@Venusian
0OwZ6vk.png
@Azureus

Sure thing! I wasn't 100% sure how to handle a pinglist in this context, I was thinking something like

- Updates regarding lore/plans for the Coliborn
- New egg/runestone drops
- Coliborn hatching
- Coliborn completion

If that sounds good? c:<

(I'm glad you guys are enjoying the show, I'm having a lot of fun with it too! I'm kinda blown away by the support, oml.)
@Azureus

Sure thing! I wasn't 100% sure how to handle a pinglist in this context, I was thinking something like

- Updates regarding lore/plans for the Coliborn
- New egg/runestone drops
- Coliborn hatching
- Coliborn completion

If that sounds good? c:<

(I'm glad you guys are enjoying the show, I'm having a lot of fun with it too! I'm kinda blown away by the support, oml.)
Ooh, I'd also love to be on the pinglist please! Also, I feel you on the frustration--if I didn't hate the Crystal Pools before, I sure do now.
Ooh, I'd also love to be on the pinglist please! Also, I feel you on the frustration--if I didn't hate the Crystal Pools before, I sure do now.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Venusian
Yes that sounds good this is really intresting.
@Venusian
Yes that sounds good this is really intresting.
0OwZ6vk.png
Thanks for the interest, guys - you've both been added! [quote name="cartographic" date="2021-09-14 14:37:02" ] Also, I feel you on the frustration--if I didn't hate the Crystal Pools before, I sure do now. [/quote] Oh, god, I feel this. I'm drowning in pink silks.
Thanks for the interest, guys - you've both been added!
cartographic wrote on 2021-09-14 14:37:02:
Also, I feel you on the frustration--if I didn't hate the Crystal Pools before, I sure do now.

Oh, god, I feel this. I'm drowning in pink silks.
oh yes can i be on the pinglist too? all of them pls
oh yes can i be on the pinglist too? all of them pls
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Added!
Added!
ty! also i'm egg hunting too and the crystal pools man... it's not bad tho i actually don't mind grinding here! it's very pretty
ty! also i'm egg hunting too and the crystal pools man... it's not bad tho i actually don't mind grinding here! it's very pretty
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread