Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | FF: Fire Fossick OOF 2021 (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@HowDoilnternet Please add me to the pinglist, thanks!
@HowDoilnternet Please add me to the pinglist, thanks!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@HowDoilnternet 20kt entry fee sent and I would like to be added to the last day and reminders pinglist please. Thanks :D
@HowDoilnternet 20kt entry fee sent and I would like to be added to the last day and reminders pinglist please. Thanks :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai You got it!! Thank you!
@Saronai You got it!! Thank you!
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet
may I please be on the daily and last day pinglists, please? and an annual recurring pinglist if you have one for future events
@HowDoilnternet
may I please be on the daily and last day pinglists, please? and an annual recurring pinglist if you have one for future events

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@HowDoilnternet may i be added to the daily pinglist? :D
@HowDoilnternet may i be added to the daily pinglist? :D
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@HowDoiInternet Hi! Got two questions:

- what time does the event start?
- what´s the bare minimum the screenshots should include? Is it enough to show a piece of the venue, the loot, and one of the dragons?
Incidentally, our coli trainer is our progen, and she´s always in the first slot, so it should be just what´s needed to show the screenshot is ours, right? (since progens can´t be sold nor traded between users in any way)

Thank you for answers, in advance!
@HowDoiInternet Hi! Got two questions:

- what time does the event start?
- what´s the bare minimum the screenshots should include? Is it enough to show a piece of the venue, the loot, and one of the dragons?
Incidentally, our coli trainer is our progen, and she´s always in the first slot, so it should be just what´s needed to show the screenshot is ours, right? (since progens can´t be sold nor traded between users in any way)

Thank you for answers, in advance!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@HowDoiInternet please add me to the pinglist! I will send the buy-in ASAP but just want to make sure I don't forget
@HowDoiInternet please add me to the pinglist! I will send the buy-in ASAP but just want to make sure I don't forget
Sent my buy-in! Best of luck and happy Flameforgers. ^^
Sent my buy-in! Best of luck and happy Flameforgers. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Sending the pay in now!!

May i be added to the daily pinglist?
Sending the pay in now!!

May i be added to the daily pinglist?
Sending my buy-in! I’d like to be on the pinglist please!
Sending my buy-in! I’d like to be on the pinglist please!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16