Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Screaming at Coliseum RNG
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Goatherd welcome to the circle of pain! Hope you enjoy your time here!

@Leopardy lmao i think imma join the evil goat bandwagon here, i'll make a side challenge for it now!

Edit: @BlueLatios forgot to ping you too to let you know i started a side challenge lol

@Goatherd welcome to the circle of pain! Hope you enjoy your time here!

@Leopardy lmao i think imma join the evil goat bandwagon here, i'll make a side challenge for it now!

Edit: @BlueLatios forgot to ping you too to let you know i started a side challenge lol

9lYoiVo.png
Day 2

Ah yes, A day in the Crystal pools. Enemies that I savaged: 134. I got 30x Soldier's supplies and three new familiars , I am happy since I also love collecting familiars but still no egg found.

—And I went scavenging after having a battle, I got two of the eggs! One Shadow egg and One Plague egg!(Both of these were collected today! I'm so happy!)

Unhatched Shadow Egg x1 Unhatched Plague Egg x1

(if anyone if curious on why am I collecting eggs, I am doing it for my birthday that is coming in 33 days! It would be lovely if you guys donate an agg that haven't got yet and I'm not forcing you guys to do so, but those who wanted to be , thank you^^. I've been lonely most of my time and No one is there to celebrate my birthday too, Feel free to PM or add me as your friend^^..)
Day 2

Ah yes, A day in the Crystal pools. Enemies that I savaged: 134. I got 30x Soldier's supplies and three new familiars , I am happy since I also love collecting familiars but still no egg found.

—And I went scavenging after having a battle, I got two of the eggs! One Shadow egg and One Plague egg!(Both of these were collected today! I'm so happy!)

Unhatched Shadow Egg x1 Unhatched Plague Egg x1

(if anyone if curious on why am I collecting eggs, I am doing it for my birthday that is coming in 33 days! It would be lovely if you guys donate an agg that haven't got yet and I'm not forcing you guys to do so, but those who wanted to be , thank you^^. I've been lonely most of my time and No one is there to celebrate my birthday too, Feel free to PM or add me as your friend^^..)
KJ.jpg
@Goatherd Welcome :D @Bearicuda Haha, good luck! ^^ @Xizcivia Congrats on two eggs! That´s extremely lucky! __________________________ So, Day 6 begins ... xD Not counting the Battle Stuff anymore. Every Second or Third Wave, I get one. I´m to lazy for that ^^" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/14547.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/14570.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/14569.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/648.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/619.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/629.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/36302.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/40788.png[/img]x10 _______________________________ By the way, if you need any of these Familiar, let me know! Everything is a Double for me! ^^ At least my suffering helps someone then :P
@Goatherd Welcome :D

@Bearicuda Haha, good luck! ^^

@Xizcivia Congrats on two eggs! That´s extremely lucky!

So, Day 6 begins ... xD
Not counting the Battle Stuff anymore. Every Second or Third Wave, I get one. I´m to lazy for that ^^"

14547.png 14570.png 14569.png 648.png 619.png 629.png 36302.png

40788.pngx10

All my Perma Dragons have Familiars, except the ones in my Hibden, but these are Permas, too! :)
Day 1 of Egg Searching in the Training fields., 460 enemies defeated, and only 3 familiars, with no egg. at least i'm getting those warrior's chests! got a solid 14 of those!
Day 1 of Egg Searching in the Training fields., 460 enemies defeated, and only 3 familiars, with no egg. at least i'm getting those warrior's chests! got a solid 14 of those!
lil_art_shop_buton_.png
Day 18

After defeating 98 enemies in total, one of each of the robobosses, what do I get? A Phlegm Vile Bolt. Thank you Golem Workshop very cool, along with a few familiars that I've already gotten from Gilded Chests <.<"

~

@GoatHerd welcome! I assume you don't have your own post to keep track of things? I can track them for you, will put in the 2nd post! One egg from every venue? Stop condition being a burnout, and daily too, sounds challenging. But if you're sure, good luck and don't push yourself too hard!

Seconding Bearicuda, it seems we're all gonna be getting Bell Goats except Leopardy, haha! Do you have double of the bosses, Leopardy? Jokes and teases aside, such is luck and RNG. I have a similar problem with a Rainsong enemy not becoming a friend and at most, I only got 1 vista and not many cool drops, save one egg (because Greenskeeper Gathering) and a few skin crates. Oh well, enjoy the presumably rare drops lol

@Xizcivia well, it seems Gathering has blessed you where coli has not, grats anyway! And good luck, I personally don't find it easy, nevertheless, a month should be enough to get you enough to at least buy those eggs, if the circumstances have not been lucky for you. Good luck! (Also, what's the challenge of getting eggs somewhere else but the hell that is coli, right? But still, priorities for your preparation, but I'm going to assume the deadline is that day, then!)

(I wonder where SmrTim went...)

Edit: Ah, also @Bearicuda secondary goals are just stuff you want to keep track of much coli hates you, but less intensive tracking, so no need for stop conditions! Just a much more loose version of the main goals which has to be done daily as a test of endurance.
Day 18

After defeating 98 enemies in total, one of each of the robobosses, what do I get? A Phlegm Vile Bolt. Thank you Golem Workshop very cool, along with a few familiars that I've already gotten from Gilded Chests <.<"

~

@GoatHerd welcome! I assume you don't have your own post to keep track of things? I can track them for you, will put in the 2nd post! One egg from every venue? Stop condition being a burnout, and daily too, sounds challenging. But if you're sure, good luck and don't push yourself too hard!

Seconding Bearicuda, it seems we're all gonna be getting Bell Goats except Leopardy, haha! Do you have double of the bosses, Leopardy? Jokes and teases aside, such is luck and RNG. I have a similar problem with a Rainsong enemy not becoming a friend and at most, I only got 1 vista and not many cool drops, save one egg (because Greenskeeper Gathering) and a few skin crates. Oh well, enjoy the presumably rare drops lol

@Xizcivia well, it seems Gathering has blessed you where coli has not, grats anyway! And good luck, I personally don't find it easy, nevertheless, a month should be enough to get you enough to at least buy those eggs, if the circumstances have not been lucky for you. Good luck! (Also, what's the challenge of getting eggs somewhere else but the hell that is coli, right? But still, priorities for your preparation, but I'm going to assume the deadline is that day, then!)

(I wonder where SmrTim went...)

Edit: Ah, also @Bearicuda secondary goals are just stuff you want to keep track of much coli hates you, but less intensive tracking, so no need for stop conditions! Just a much more loose version of the main goals which has to be done daily as a test of endurance.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@Bluelatios not dead haha! just very busy :) [center][b]Day 4: [/b][/center] battles: 100 boar encounters: 3 undying encounters: 3 good drops: [item=soldier's supplies] x11 [item=longneck skirmisher]
@Bluelatios not dead haha! just very busy :)

Day 4:
battles: 100

boar encounters: 3

undying encounters: 3

good drops:
Soldier's Supplies x11 Longneck Skirmisher
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
@BlueLatios ok cool sorry lol, also speaking of Bell Goats...i was grinding for them and i guess i was really tired cause the next thing i new it was wayyyy later at night and i had to get ready for work so i wasnt able to do yesterday's daily :'(
@BlueLatios ok cool sorry lol, also speaking of Bell Goats...i was grinding for them and i guess i was really tired cause the next thing i new it was wayyyy later at night and i had to get ready for work so i wasnt able to do yesterday's daily :'(
9lYoiVo.png
F. I try to do them the first thing of the day in FR, or at least get ready to do so before sleep. I've been neglecting my secondary goals as well, as more things in other venues that I have to farm and grind due to Warrior's Way. But appreciated that you let me know XD I mean, SmrTim was also very busy, but I guess it feels better for me to know whether people are busy or not
F. I try to do them the first thing of the day in FR, or at least get ready to do so before sleep. I've been neglecting my secondary goals as well, as more things in other venues that I have to farm and grind due to Warrior's Way. But appreciated that you let me know XD I mean, SmrTim was also very busy, but I guess it feels better for me to know whether people are busy or not
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
I try to do them first thing in the morning after getting home from work, but that also means I'm usually tired lol, so sometimes staying awake can be hit or miss
I try to do them first thing in the morning after getting home from work, but that also means I'm usually tired lol, so sometimes staying awake can be hit or miss
9lYoiVo.png
Did someone say bell goats? I just got one in Coli I wasn't even expecting it to happen—
Did someone say bell goats? I just got one in Coli I wasn't even expecting it to happen—
KJ.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27