Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Henry, Come Outside! OPEN! [IceDom Game]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
The Spreadsheet of Recording is now up-to-date with everyone whose already sent in today!
The Spreadsheet of Recording is now up-to-date with everyone whose already sent in today!
8Lpal06.gif
Looks like fun! I sent some items your way to join the fun. Please add me to the pinglist.

Thank you!
Looks like fun! I sent some items your way to join the fun. Please add me to the pinglist.

Thank you!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2816790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28168/2816790_350.png[/img][/url][item=serthis potionmaster] Thruda sighed as she realised that she should have saved the snacks she'd left the Lair with earlier that day ... she could have given them to Henry! Oh well: nothing for it but to go bug-hunting! At least as an insect-eater herself she knew what would taste good. (She ignored her familiar Shavarash's mutterings that a frog's palate might be different to a dragon's!) Thruda hurried off into the trees to gather supplies, leaving Shavarash to sun himself near Henry's home, and returned with a large helping of chirruping crickets. "Maybe Henry would like a song with his dinner?" she giggled as she added them to the pile. Shavarash groaned and covered his face in embarrassment. [center][item=zebra cricket][item=songbird mimic][/center]
2816790_350.png Serthis Potionmaster

Thruda sighed as she realised that she should have saved the snacks she'd left the Lair with earlier that day ... she could have given them to Henry! Oh well: nothing for it but to go bug-hunting! At least as an insect-eater herself she knew what would taste good. (She ignored her familiar Shavarash's mutterings that a frog's palate might be different to a dragon's!)

Thruda hurried off into the trees to gather supplies, leaving Shavarash to sun himself near Henry's home, and returned with a large helping of chirruping crickets.

"Maybe Henry would like a song with his dinner?" she giggled as she added them to the pile. Shavarash groaned and covered his face in embarrassment.
Zebra Cricket Songbird Mimic
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58344102][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/583442/58344102_350.png[/img][/url] A froggy food? That's something new. But mirrors are hunters through and through, So Tracker knows that she can find A buggy treat that tastes divine. Fire ants for a spicey time, Wasteland paupers drenched in lime, Crunchy moth legs and Pauper wings, Dried salted Hardshell moonstings. Silverfish aren't very fun, And spiders scare everyone. But for a meal with class and taste... Put a Wooly bear on your face!
58344102_350.png

A froggy food? That's something new.
But mirrors are hunters through and through,
So Tracker knows that she can find
A buggy treat that tastes divine.

Fire ants for a spicey time,
Wasteland paupers drenched in lime,
Crunchy moth legs and Pauper wings,
Dried salted Hardshell moonstings.

Silverfish aren't very fun,
And spiders scare everyone.
But for a meal with class and taste...
Put a Wooly bear on your face!
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59127665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/591277/59127665.png[/img][/url] Clavelina's frills perked up all the way when she heard the items they needed for today. "Insects? I don't have to go look for them, I got plenty right here." She stuck a hand into her bag and started looking for her precious snacks. She hold a few on her hands and turned to her familiar, a blue and pink frog named Candy. "So, which one do you think he'll like more?" The frog looked at her dragon and ate a moth without breaking eye contact, to which the fae responded by giving her a little pat on the head. "Good choice. Moths it is!"
59127665.png

Clavelina's frills perked up all the way when she heard the items they needed for today. "Insects? I don't have to go look for them, I got plenty right here." She stuck a hand into her bag and started looking for her precious snacks. She hold a few on her hands and turned to her familiar, a blue and pink frog named Candy. "So, which one do you think he'll like more?" The frog looked at her dragon and ate a moth without breaking eye contact, to which the fae responded by giving her a little pat on the head. "Good choice. Moths it is!"
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28421662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/284217/28421662_350.png[/img][/url][/center] When the call goes out to collect food for Henry the marshy spiral is still busy peering everywhere for mouse-murders while attempting to lounge in front of Henry's house in a way that completely blocks the view in a very casual, nonintimidating fashion. He's stuck. Henry has no curtains yet (what if Henry won't use curtains) so he can't move but he's not as stuck as Henry the poor frog can't [i]eat[/i] he must be so hungry... Solomundee tries scratching the ground within reach for earthworms. Frogs can't dig so maybe they don't eat earthworms so maybe earthworms would make Henry sick or maybe they'd be a delicacy— Solomundee has at least fifty questions he'd like to ask Moldbygg about frog diets (he seems like he'd know a lot) but Moldy isn't close enough to ask without shouting and Solomundee can't shout in his big voice [i]right outside Henry's house[/i] that'd be [i]so[/i] rude and possibly scary— "But how do you catch things that are so tiny?" a ridgeback nearby ineffectively swiping at mosquitoes complains. Solomundee brightens. "Oh that's easy when it's summer! Just walk around any open space no one else has in the last few minutes, yes yes that's good duck your head a little, further turn sideways yes perfect now come here [i]step gently please![/i] and I'll help—" He collects the web the other dragon was too big to have even noticed walking through and holds it up with the spider still on it, beaming. The ridgeback squints at the speck in the space between the spiral's claws. "Is that enough even for a frog?" "Well... appetizer? But here look this will help—" A moment of careful attachment of sticky strands to long horns later and the ridgeback's head is sweeping through the mosquito swarm with new catch-net filling up with every pass while Solomundee cheers. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/812.png[/img][/center]
28421662_350.png

When the call goes out to collect food for Henry the marshy spiral is still busy peering everywhere for mouse-murders while attempting to lounge in front of Henry's house in a way that completely blocks the view in a very casual, nonintimidating fashion. He's stuck. Henry has no curtains yet (what if Henry won't use curtains) so he can't move but he's not as stuck as Henry the poor frog can't eat he must be so hungry...

Solomundee tries scratching the ground within reach for earthworms. Frogs can't dig so maybe they don't eat earthworms so maybe earthworms would make Henry sick or maybe they'd be a delicacy—

Solomundee has at least fifty questions he'd like to ask Moldbygg about frog diets (he seems like he'd know a lot) but Moldy isn't close enough to ask without shouting and Solomundee can't shout in his big voice right outside Henry's house that'd be so rude and possibly scary—

"But how do you catch things that are so tiny?" a ridgeback nearby ineffectively swiping at mosquitoes complains.

Solomundee brightens. "Oh that's easy when it's summer! Just walk around any open space no one else has in the last few minutes, yes yes that's good duck your head a little, further turn sideways yes perfect now come here step gently please! and I'll help—"

He collects the web the other dragon was too big to have even noticed walking through and holds it up with the spider still on it, beaming. The ridgeback squints at the speck in the space between the spiral's claws. "Is that enough even for a frog?"

"Well... appetizer? But here look this will help—"

A moment of careful attachment of sticky strands to long horns later and the ridgeback's head is sweeping through the mosquito swarm with new catch-net filling up with every pass while Solomundee cheers.
812.png
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68915517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689156/68915517_350.png[/img][/url] "Henry wants bugs, huh?" "I wonder if my brothers and sisters from the Icefields know about...this." Ananke sighed deeply. "I'll be right back." Ananke bounded off until she found a knee-high patch of unkempt weeds and grass. She walked circles in it for a few minutes until bounding back to Henry's house. She frowned at her legs as she combed through them busily and carefully with her claws. [item=Vampiric Featherflea] [item=Engorged Skytick] "Take them. Please. Or Chantilly will eat them, and I just don't know if I can handle that."
68915517_350.png

"Henry wants bugs, huh?"

"I wonder if my brothers and sisters from the Icefields know about...this."

Ananke sighed deeply.

"I'll be right back."

Ananke bounded off until she found a knee-high patch of unkempt weeds and grass. She walked circles in it for a few minutes until bounding back to Henry's house.

She frowned at her legs as she combed through them busily and carefully with her claws.

Vampiric Featherflea Engorged Skytick

"Take them. Please. Or Chantilly will eat them, and I just don't know if I can handle that."
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
[size=1]@aredshroom @robouiop @Starwindrider @DoomedIdeas @LissaJade @catchop @MotherOfBeardies @nerdofnerds @Katsuji @HoneyedBee @Tenrecidae @ofendlessstars @gravitycon @IamNoHere @Elfydragon @Lundlaeva @gentlytohear @WendysWing @mossyaki @Narci @Deladria @cartographic @sockmonkeygerald @Teletraan @kinseinei @RosaTheRad @ApVerr @FinalFlight @Blushunt @Watercolour @jestertheproxy @WanderingTurtle @tigressRising @AloVra @Wildclaw101 @Hawkstar64 @lusbiana @CosmicHurricane @Mvttgutts @PlayourThree @Kothra[/size] The Icewarden's lands have their own special brand of quiet that you've gotten used to over the past few days but this morning things are, somehow, even quieter than that. You quickly realize why; despite the size of the crowd outside Henry's cottage nodragon is talking. Curious, you edge your way to the front. You are greeted by a sign. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602391821561364492/864782845863264286/Untitled.png[/img] It's impressive work for a small frog. Moldbygg uses his magic to make a small burst of sparks; getting everydragon's attention. DoctorPrincess holds up a small plushie. She points to it, then to Henry's cottage. You understand that she wants you to find Henry a soft friend. [center][u]Several hours later[/u][/center] Moldbygg and DoctorPrincess have been called away temporarily to help a Clanmate. Moldbygg's familiar stands watch outside the pile of snacks and decorations. [i]creeeeeeeeak[/i] Henry's door opens! A frog head pokes out. After a long minute the door opens fully and Henry steps outside. He takes a longer look around, and notices the pile. He hops over. Moldbygg's familiar ribbits at him. "Well hello there! What might your name be?" Henry replies. "Ribbit, ribbit." "Tana, I like it. Tell me, Tana, is all this delicious looking food for me?" "Ribbit. Ribbit, ribbit." "Oh don't apologize for that! There's no chance I'd be capable of eating all this myself anyway so you're welcome to snack!" "Ribbit!" "Anyway, I must hurry back inside now before your friends return. They are very nice but very big. Good day!" "Ribbit!" Find Henry a plushie! Suggestions: [LIST] [*] Bubbly Buddy: Rabid Grinfin, Thunderhead Savannah [*] Deity plushies: Scavenging in their Element, 1+ [*] Flowering Vulpine Plushie: Myosotis Fox, Blooming Grove [*] Kelp Tender Plush: Kelp Tender, Kelp Beds [*] Moth-eaten Mith Doll: Marshland Poodle Mith, Arena (I recognize that these may end up being a time consuming farm so if you don't have good luck/a lot of time feel free to just send in more food and I'll count that for today!) [/LIST]
@aredshroom @robouiop @Starwindrider @DoomedIdeas @LissaJade @catchop @MotherOfBeardies @nerdofnerds @Katsuji @HoneyedBee @Tenrecidae @ofendlessstars @gravitycon @IamNoHere @Elfydragon @Lundlaeva @gentlytohear @WendysWing @mossyaki @Narci @Deladria @cartographic @sockmonkeygerald @Teletraan @kinseinei @RosaTheRad @ApVerr @FinalFlight @Blushunt @Watercolour @jestertheproxy @WanderingTurtle @tigressRising @AloVra @Wildclaw101 @Hawkstar64 @lusbiana @CosmicHurricane @Mvttgutts @PlayourThree @Kothra

The Icewarden's lands have their own special brand of quiet that you've gotten used to over the past few days but this morning things are, somehow, even quieter than that. You quickly realize why; despite the size of the crowd outside Henry's cottage nodragon is talking.

Curious, you edge your way to the front. You are greeted by a sign.

Untitled.png

It's impressive work for a small frog.

Moldbygg uses his magic to make a small burst of sparks; getting everydragon's attention. DoctorPrincess holds up a small plushie. She points to it, then to Henry's cottage. You understand that she wants you to find Henry a soft friend.
Several hours later

Moldbygg and DoctorPrincess have been called away temporarily to help a Clanmate. Moldbygg's familiar stands watch outside the pile of snacks and decorations.

creeeeeeeeak

Henry's door opens!

A frog head pokes out.

After a long minute the door opens fully and Henry steps outside. He takes a longer look around, and notices the pile. He hops over.

Moldbygg's familiar ribbits at him.

"Well hello there! What might your name be?" Henry replies.

"Ribbit, ribbit."

"Tana, I like it. Tell me, Tana, is all this delicious looking food for me?"

"Ribbit. Ribbit, ribbit."

"Oh don't apologize for that! There's no chance I'd be capable of eating all this myself anyway so you're welcome to snack!"

"Ribbit!"

"Anyway, I must hurry back inside now before your friends return. They are very nice but very big. Good day!"

"Ribbit!"

Find Henry a plushie! Suggestions:
  • Bubbly Buddy: Rabid Grinfin, Thunderhead Savannah
  • Deity plushies: Scavenging in their Element, 1+
  • Flowering Vulpine Plushie: Myosotis Fox, Blooming Grove
  • Kelp Tender Plush: Kelp Tender, Kelp Beds
  • Moth-eaten Mith Doll: Marshland Poodle Mith, Arena

(I recognize that these may end up being a time consuming farm so if you don't have good luck/a lot of time feel free to just send in more food and I'll count that for today!)
8Lpal06.gif
((Love today's Lore update, I'm glad Henry's making friends with a fellow frog if not with all the dragons!! XD)) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2816790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28168/2816790_350.png[/img][/url][item=serthis potionmaster] Thruda swooped back to outside Henry's home later, tiptoed over to the small pile of plushies and added the small collection she had outgrown ... she hoped Henry didn't mind second-hand!
((Love today's Lore update, I'm glad Henry's making friends with a fellow frog if not with all the dragons!! XD))

2816790_350.png Serthis Potionmaster

Thruda swooped back to outside Henry's home later, tiptoed over to the small pile of plushies and added the small collection she had outgrown ... she hoped Henry didn't mind second-hand!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
first time trying to add a dragon pic- please work please work please work- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44113604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/441137/44113604_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70800082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/708001/70800082.png[/img][/url] Finn, the Wildclaw led the little hatchling to the pile. The Nocturne hatchling held a slightly worn plushie in her talons. "Are you sure you want to give this away?" Finn asked the hatchling kindly. She nodded, and bounded off to go drop it off at the pile, with a small note attached to it. The hatchling ran back with a smile. "Where's the frog?" she squeaked. Finn shrugged. "Maybe he's still shy to come out. You can come with me to see if he comes out because of your gift," he grinned at the hatchling. The hatchling nodded, glancing at the door, then bounding off after the Wildclaw. (GOT THE PICTURES AHHFSHFA)
first time trying to add a dragon pic- please work please work please work-

44113604_350.png 70800082.png

Finn, the Wildclaw led the little hatchling to the pile. The Nocturne hatchling held a slightly worn plushie in her talons.

"Are you sure you want to give this away?" Finn asked the hatchling kindly. She nodded, and bounded off to go drop it off at the pile, with a small note attached to it. The hatchling ran back with a smile.

"Where's the frog?" she squeaked.

Finn shrugged. "Maybe he's still shy to come out. You can come with me to see if he comes out because of your gift," he grinned at the hatchling. The hatchling nodded, glancing at the door, then bounding off after the Wildclaw.

(GOT THE PICTURES AHHFSHFA)
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13