Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fatefall Prison [Battlelocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][font=century][color=4d1cab][b][size=6]Day 6[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=century][size=5][b]97[/b] Lore/Art[/size][/font][/center] [center]I'll be drawing some art for the locke over the weekend for this roll, as I don't have a minute to do so today! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b57fb9d0bf1fa0775e925c8e8abbb77/tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@catmeow1 [/center]
Day 6

Lore/Art
I'll be drawing some art for the locke over the weekend for this roll, as I don't have a minute to do so today!

tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png

@catmeow1
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=century][color=4d1cab][b][size=6]Day 7[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=century][size=5][b]80[/b] Lore/Art[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f957b389ffe8187051090ece6eb2392/tumblr_inline_o23jh35HPw1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [font=Georgia][color=09001c][b][size=6]Warden Side[/size][/b][/color][/font][/center] [font=georgia][size=4]"Come in," Aegis called, and the door to his office swung open as Hellesse and Prism entered. The Imperial put away the last of his paperwork, looking up at each of them in turn over his desk. "Go ahead." "No escape attempts for the past three days, sir," Hellesse began swiftly. "But the population of the Plaguelings is increasing, possibly to a dangerous level." "Noted. I'll consider asking the Seekers for a sweep," Aegis acknowledged. "And the new recruit?" Something - an emotion - flashed in the Banescale's features, but he brushed it off just as quickly and curtly responded: "Fine." Aegis tilted his head minutely, but decided to leave the report at that. "Prism?" he prompted, and the Pearlcatcher nodded. "No news of the newest inmate, except that I believe him to make an escape attempt at some point," she calmly explained. "I'll keep up the observations and ensure everyone is notified if so. Though..." "Yes?" Aegis encouraged. "He may fall to disease before he can do any grand thing," she finished, and Hellesse snorted. "For the best! From all I've heard, I wouldn't trust having that little inventor alive in there for more than a day." Prism barely cast him a sideways glance, though concurred: "Perhaps death would be kinder, to clever minds." "Perhaps," Aegis interjected, rising from his seat. "But execution is no punishment. I want you to keep this in mind at all times," he said, pointedly looking at Hellesse. "We imprison these criminals for a reason." The Banescale grumbled under his nose, and Prism ignored him, turning to Aegis. "Shall we keep things as they are, then?" "Yes," he agreed, stepping to look out the window. In the distance, he could see the peaks of the prison towers peering out from the dark woods below, thick fog making them little more than grey silhouettes on the horizon. "But be prepared. We may be gaining a number of new recruits, soon." "Again?" Hellesse complained, and the usually calm look in Aegis' eyes shifted to a warning glint. In but a second, the Banescale sighed as all the fight seeped out of him. "Alright, understood." "It is for our safety, and the safety of Sornieth," Aegis continued resolutely. "Dangerous times are approaching. Be on your guard." He gave them a nod. "Dismissed." [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b57fb9d0bf1fa0775e925c8e8abbb77/tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2]@/catmeow1 [/center]
Day 7

Lore/Art
tumblr_inline_o23jh35HPw1r3lvtf_500.png

Warden Side

"Come in," Aegis called, and the door to his office swung open as Hellesse and Prism entered.

The Imperial put away the last of his paperwork, looking up at each of them in turn over his desk. "Go ahead."

"No escape attempts for the past three days, sir," Hellesse began swiftly. "But the population of the Plaguelings is increasing, possibly to a dangerous level."

"Noted. I'll consider asking the Seekers for a sweep," Aegis acknowledged. "And the new recruit?"

Something - an emotion - flashed in the Banescale's features, but he brushed it off just as quickly and curtly responded: "Fine."

Aegis tilted his head minutely, but decided to leave the report at that. "Prism?" he prompted, and the Pearlcatcher nodded.

"No news of the newest inmate, except that I believe him to make an escape attempt at some point," she calmly explained. "I'll keep up the observations and ensure everyone is notified if so. Though..."

"Yes?" Aegis encouraged.

"He may fall to disease before he can do any grand thing," she finished, and Hellesse snorted.

"For the best! From all I've heard, I wouldn't trust having that little inventor alive in there for more than a day."

Prism barely cast him a sideways glance, though concurred: "Perhaps death would be kinder, to clever minds."

"Perhaps," Aegis interjected, rising from his seat. "But execution is no punishment. I want you to keep this in mind at all times," he said, pointedly looking at Hellesse. "We imprison these criminals for a reason."

The Banescale grumbled under his nose, and Prism ignored him, turning to Aegis. "Shall we keep things as they are, then?"

"Yes," he agreed, stepping to look out the window. In the distance, he could see the peaks of the prison towers peering out from the dark woods below, thick fog making them little more than grey silhouettes on the horizon. "But be prepared. We may be gaining a number of new recruits, soon."

"Again?" Hellesse complained, and the usually calm look in Aegis' eyes shifted to a warning glint. In but a second, the Banescale sighed as all the fight seeped out of him. "Alright, understood."

"It is for our safety, and the safety of Sornieth," Aegis continued resolutely. "Dangerous times are approaching. Be on your guard." He gave them a nod. "Dismissed."

@/catmeow1

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
apologies for any double/incorrect pings, i messed up by editing an earlier post instead of posting a new one for today's update!
apologies for any double/incorrect pings, i messed up by editing an earlier post instead of posting a new one for today's update!

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@wonderwild It's fine, I've done that before.
@wonderwild It's fine, I've done that before.
[center][font=century][color=4d1cab][b][size=6]Day 8[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=century][size=5][b]26[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Whirlwind, Dham and Siva went to the Coli today. The boys are now levels 7, 8 and 7 respectively. [b]Notable loot:[/b] [item=basilisk] [item=janustrap] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f957b389ffe8187051090ece6eb2392/tumblr_inline_o23jh35HPw1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@catmeow1 [/center]
Day 8

Coliseum

Whirlwind, Dham and Siva went to the Coli today. The boys are now levels 7, 8 and 7 respectively.

Notable loot:

Basilisk Janustrap

@catmeow1

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=century][color=4d1cab][b][size=6]Day 9[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=century][size=5][b]33[/b] Coliseum[/size][/font] Glade, Reign and Siva battled today, reaching levels 7-8-8. The prisoners are getting tough! [b]Notable loot:[/b] [item=wintermane spearman] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f957b389ffe8187051090ece6eb2392/tumblr_inline_o23jh35HPw1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@catmeow1 [/center]
Day 9

Coliseum

Glade, Reign and Siva battled today, reaching levels 7-8-8. The prisoners are getting tough!

Notable loot:

Wintermane Spearman

@catmeow1

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
This is really cool! Can I be added to a pinglist for more?
This is really cool! Can I be added to a pinglist for more?
This Signature is home to the smallest dragon:

2EDqBDs.png

His name is Kiki be nice to him.
@chickendragon99 of course! thank you for your interest <3
@chickendragon99 of course! thank you for your interest <3

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][font=century][color=4d1cab][b][size=6]Day 10/11[/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=century][size=5][b]14/18[/b] Death Streak[/size][/font][/center] [center]I was sick and couldn't update yesterday, but we rolled two death streaks in a row. Siva rolled a 1 on the first day and was exalted. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69885805][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=47&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=38&winggene=13&wings=128&auth=78e92381f72e036d9fd6be1a4bb79d07d9511a6e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] No other 1s on any other day so far. RNG sure is being kind to the starting cast, for now. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4b57fb9d0bf1fa0775e925c8e8abbb77/tumblr_inline_o23ji2QFSp1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [size=2]@catmeow1 @chickendragon99[/center]
Day 10/11

14/18

Death Streak
I was sick and couldn't update yesterday, but we rolled two death streaks in a row.

Siva rolled a 1 on the first day and was exalted.

dragon?age=0&body=47&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=38&winggene=13&wings=128&auth=78e92381f72e036d9fd6be1a4bb79d07d9511a6e&dummyext=prev.png

No other 1s on any other day so far. RNG sure is being kind to the starting cast, for now.

@catmeow1 @chickendragon99

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
hello it's me again! could you add me to the pinglist please? ty <3
hello it's me again! could you add me to the pinglist please? ty <3
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9