Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Random Prettiocracy Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@Meadbhb @HSoup

What are your plans for the parent? Do you think you'll keep a hatchling from this nest?
@Meadbhb @HSoup

What are your plans for the parent? Do you think you'll keep a hatchling from this nest?
Qn4lcwg.png
For now, I'm keeping the Gen 1 founder. I'll put all the generations in his bio. Depending on what I end up with at the end, I might move it all to the final heirs bio and exalt the founder. But I'll decide at the very end.

As far as the hatchlings from this first nest, I'm only keeping them long enough for the next round, then they'll be trained and exalted.
For now, I'm keeping the Gen 1 founder. I'll put all the generations in his bio. Depending on what I end up with at the end, I might move it all to the final heirs bio and exalt the founder. But I'll decide at the very end.

As far as the hatchlings from this first nest, I'm only keeping them long enough for the next round, then they'll be trained and exalted.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

That sounds like a good plan. I hadn't thought of putting all this in the bio, but it makes sense. :D

Did you know I didn't even know dragons had bios until I'd been playing for a few weeks? I'd seen the box, but it was blank. I never thought of it as being something I could edit. XD
@HSoup

That sounds like a good plan. I hadn't thought of putting all this in the bio, but it makes sense. :D

Did you know I didn't even know dragons had bios until I'd been playing for a few weeks? I'd seen the box, but it was blank. I never thought of it as being something I could edit. XD
Qn4lcwg.png
Nerilka - Really? LOL I guess there isn't actually anything that tells you how it works when you join and there is so much to learn in the beginning, its easy to overlook.
Nerilka - Really? LOL I guess there isn't actually anything that tells you how it works when you join and there is so much to learn in the beginning, its easy to overlook.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@HSoup

Really! I didn't know about how the forums worked or that I could have gotten free dragons. I didn't have a clue how to raise treasure to buy things, and I was deeply disappointed that my dragons needed gened. XD

My kids started a few months before me I think, but they didn't know much more TBH. They tried to help, and we eventually figured things out - though I still don't know much about coding for posts and bios.

Edit: I'm going offline. Lots to do tomorrow. Goodnight!
@HSoup

Really! I didn't know about how the forums worked or that I could have gotten free dragons. I didn't have a clue how to raise treasure to buy things, and I was deeply disappointed that my dragons needed gened. XD

My kids started a few months before me I think, but they didn't know much more TBH. They tried to help, and we eventually figured things out - though I still don't know much about coding for posts and bios.

Edit: I'm going offline. Lots to do tomorrow. Goodnight!
Qn4lcwg.png

@Nerilka @HSoup

I'll be keeping my G1. I think I've mentioned I hate seeing a G1 exalted (not an invitation to give me G1...please don't ::Grin::). So, she'll stay and I'll eventually find her a G1 mate and gene her. OOOOhhh, I LOVE the idea of keeping track of the heir's in the bio. I am going to do that.

My rejects will get to spend 5 days on the auction and once they become adult, leveled and exalted. I've got to many projects/challenges going on to let anyone stay for to long. Usually those that aren't perma's or project dergs get three weeks on the AH then they're either traded or exalted. I may have to drop it down to 2 weeks soon. I'm out of den space at the moment, and I know I'll have a bunch of derg's coming back with babies in the next 6 days.

Nerilka, didn't your flight have any guides or mentor's to help you when you joined FR?

@Nerilka @HSoup

I'll be keeping my G1. I think I've mentioned I hate seeing a G1 exalted (not an invitation to give me G1...please don't ::Grin::). So, she'll stay and I'll eventually find her a G1 mate and gene her. OOOOhhh, I LOVE the idea of keeping track of the heir's in the bio. I am going to do that.

My rejects will get to spend 5 days on the auction and once they become adult, leveled and exalted. I've got to many projects/challenges going on to let anyone stay for to long. Usually those that aren't perma's or project dergs get three weeks on the AH then they're either traded or exalted. I may have to drop it down to 2 weeks soon. I'm out of den space at the moment, and I know I'll have a bunch of derg's coming back with babies in the next 6 days.

Nerilka, didn't your flight have any guides or mentor's to help you when you joined FR?
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb

I remember! :D

I may have to start restricting time on the AH too. I usually let them stay until it's been several weeks or their breed is the exalt bonus. Since I am always out of room to some extent, five days does sound more reasonable, at least until my other breeding projects wrap up.

I'm sure they did, but I never even looked at the forum for maybe two months? When I finally did make a post asking about how to use the coli, a very nice player helped by leveling three of my dragons to 13. Another player let me buy two level 25s with a payment plan, and they were nice enough to talk me out of buying three by explaining that two is really all that are needed until I could level one to 25 myself.

I don't know why, but I assumed the game would have some kind of rules and how to play section. I saw the guides forum and decided that would be sufficient. The guides did help, but having someone to ask as well would have been helpful.

I've been lucky in finding people here and there in the game who were willing to answer questions and provide general info too, like you two. Thank you!
@Meadbhb

I remember! :D

I may have to start restricting time on the AH too. I usually let them stay until it's been several weeks or their breed is the exalt bonus. Since I am always out of room to some extent, five days does sound more reasonable, at least until my other breeding projects wrap up.

I'm sure they did, but I never even looked at the forum for maybe two months? When I finally did make a post asking about how to use the coli, a very nice player helped by leveling three of my dragons to 13. Another player let me buy two level 25s with a payment plan, and they were nice enough to talk me out of buying three by explaining that two is really all that are needed until I could level one to 25 myself.

I don't know why, but I assumed the game would have some kind of rules and how to play section. I saw the guides forum and decided that would be sufficient. The guides did help, but having someone to ask as well would have been helpful.

I've been lucky in finding people here and there in the game who were willing to answer questions and provide general info too, like you two. Thank you!
Qn4lcwg.png

@Nerilka

Part of my space issue in my lair, is I have a fodderlock team that is taking up about 20 spaces.

I got lucky a friend got me involved in the game and several people in fire help me out. I try to pass it on when I can.

@Nerilka

Part of my space issue in my lair, is I have a fodderlock team that is taking up about 20 spaces.

I got lucky a friend got me involved in the game and several people in fire help me out. I try to pass it on when I can.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb

I've never tried a fodderlock, but I'm thinking I may have to do some kind of breeding tournament to get my lair numbers down. XD

I think that is how many of us got into FR, friends or family. It's great they were able to help you, still help if needed, and that you then help others.

I've mentored a new player for Light before. They were great and actually pretty independent. It's always a nice feeling when I can help someone now.
@Meadbhb

I've never tried a fodderlock, but I'm thinking I may have to do some kind of breeding tournament to get my lair numbers down. XD

I think that is how many of us got into FR, friends or family. It's great they were able to help you, still help if needed, and that you then help others.

I've mentored a new player for Light before. They were great and actually pretty independent. It's always a nice feeling when I can help someone now.
Qn4lcwg.png
The waiting is killing me. I started several other challenges while still waiting for the next stage here. LOL
The waiting is killing me. I started several other challenges while still waiting for the next stage here. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95