TOPIC | Random Prettiocracy Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
Nerilka - Congrats on good hatchlings!
Nerilka - Congrats on good hatchlings!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

Thank you! My husband said I should keep one as a Mother's Day present. At least he remembered Mother's Day usually involves a present. :/

Of course I'll lose the tert gene as soon as a basic tert gets bought to breed with. XD
@HSoup

Thank you! My husband said I should keep one as a Mother's Day present. At least he remembered Mother's Day usually involves a present. :/

Of course I'll lose the tert gene as soon as a basic tert gets bought to breed with. XD
Qn4lcwg.png

@HSoup

Ohhh, those both have nice colors! It'd be hard for me to choose which one to keep.

@Nerilka

I completely forgot to nest anything to hatch today! Sigh....I guess it'll have to be a G1 noc egg then.

You know you jinked yourself when you said you would get gembond.

@HSoup

Ohhh, those both have nice colors! It'd be hard for me to choose which one to keep.

@Nerilka

I completely forgot to nest anything to hatch today! Sigh....I guess it'll have to be a G1 noc egg then.

You know you jinked yourself when you said you would get gembond.

p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@Meadbhb

I just posted several AH Mother's Day hatchlings on the Interesting AH Dragons thread in Dragon Share if you wanted to look. All for 10 KT, and I thought they were cute. I caved and bought one. <.< LOL

I never think of hatching one. I'm not sure why, but I've never purposely bought a dragon for a Holiday except my Bday and RL Anniversary. Something new today. :D

I know. *facepalm

At least she's the one I would keep if I actually keep a non-final hatchling after this challenge.
@Meadbhb

I just posted several AH Mother's Day hatchlings on the Interesting AH Dragons thread in Dragon Share if you wanted to look. All for 10 KT, and I thought they were cute. I caved and bought one. <.< LOL

I never think of hatching one. I'm not sure why, but I've never purposely bought a dragon for a Holiday except my Bday and RL Anniversary. Something new today. :D

I know. *facepalm

At least she's the one I would keep if I actually keep a non-final hatchling after this challenge.
Qn4lcwg.png

I will avoid doing that. I need to save space for tomorrow's hatchlings.

I will avoid doing that. I need to save space for tomorrow's hatchlings.
@Meadbhb

I'm starting to wonder if this is why I always have a full lair, subconsciously trying to stop myself from buying more. Too bad it doesn't work. XD

At least I don't hoard things in RL. The closest I came was with books. I used to have over 1,000; but I donated them a few years back. After you've read them all a dozen times and can't pick them up without remembering the whole story, it's time to share. XD
@Meadbhb

I'm starting to wonder if this is why I always have a full lair, subconsciously trying to stop myself from buying more. Too bad it doesn't work. XD

At least I don't hoard things in RL. The closest I came was with books. I used to have over 1,000; but I donated them a few years back. After you've read them all a dozen times and can't pick them up without remembering the whole story, it's time to share. XD
Qn4lcwg.png
I finally found time to get on line and hatch my clutch. Two little fae's with no gene's. Maroon/mist/rasberry [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69263555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692636/69263555_350.png[/img][/url] Smirch is so hard to work with, but it almost blends out on the body and I like what it does to the wings. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=19&winggene=1&wings=150&auth=82a87a688ab8829bdb89d3ebd7c2ce90f4a538cc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I personally can't stand copper, so there was no chance this girl was going to get picked. Copper/Wisteria/Fint [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69263556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692636/69263556_350.png[/img][/url] [img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=12&winggene=3&wings=119&auth=a71646460ff4e8f69601bdfdc8197e1f1a8a4753&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/img]

I finally found time to get on line and hatch my clutch. Two little fae's with no gene's.

Maroon/mist/rasberry
69263555_350.png

Smirch is so hard to work with, but it almost blends out on the body and I like what it does to the wings.

dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=19&winggene=1&wings=150&auth=82a87a688ab8829bdb89d3ebd7c2ce90f4a538cc&dummyext=prev.png

I personally can't stand copper, so there was no chance this girl was going to get picked.

Copper/Wisteria/Fint
69263556_350.png
[img][/img]dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=12&winggene=3&wings=119&auth=a71646460ff4e8f69601bdfdc8197e1f1a8a4753&dummyext=prev.png
@Meadbhb They are so cute! And there is no rush. It's just the three of us so far. I don't think your friend decided to join us, or at least they didn't post anything else. If you don't want me scrying your hatchlings, please let me know. I just do it because it's fun. :D What a cute boy! savannah/nox/capsule looks nice on him and pulls the colors together a bit. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=18&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=150&auth=b3c4cb515c4c8ba5a29cfbe9e970fd07ec3acffb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm sorry you got a color you don't care for, but she's not too bad. I think this lightened her up a bit too. iri/nox/capsule [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=119&auth=24a8eae9b80daa3ed825538c09f2df8e9137d259&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Meadbhb

They are so cute! And there is no rush. It's just the three of us so far. I don't think your friend decided to join us, or at least they didn't post anything else.

If you don't want me scrying your hatchlings, please let me know. I just do it because it's fun. :D

What a cute boy!

savannah/nox/capsule looks nice on him and pulls the colors together a bit.

dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=18&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=150&auth=b3c4cb515c4c8ba5a29cfbe9e970fd07ec3acffb&dummyext=prev.png

I'm sorry you got a color you don't care for, but she's not too bad. I think this lightened her up a bit too.

iri/nox/capsule

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=119&auth=24a8eae9b80daa3ed825538c09f2df8e9137d259&dummyext=prev.png
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka

I don't mind you scrying my babies.

So, What are you plans for your first clutch's parents?
@Nerilka

I don't mind you scrying my babies.

So, What are you plans for your first clutch's parents?
@Meadbhb

Thanks! Feel free to scry mine too if you have a better idea for them. :D

Tough decisions.

I'm about 50-50 on keeping dad, but I'll sell/exalt mom and the male hatchling.

I kind of want to keep the female, for Mother's Day/liking her colors, but space is always an issue. I don't need her, and the intent was to only keep the final hatchling. Plus I picked up a Mother's Day hatchling while browsing the AH Sunday. And both would need genes, so no savings either way. o.O

Input is always appreciated. :D
@Meadbhb

Thanks! Feel free to scry mine too if you have a better idea for them. :D

Tough decisions.

I'm about 50-50 on keeping dad, but I'll sell/exalt mom and the male hatchling.

I kind of want to keep the female, for Mother's Day/liking her colors, but space is always an issue. I don't need her, and the intent was to only keep the final hatchling. Plus I picked up a Mother's Day hatchling while browsing the AH Sunday. And both would need genes, so no savings either way. o.O

Input is always appreciated. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95