Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Random Prettiocracy Legacy Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69012934][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690130/69012934_350.png[/img][/url][/center] My round 2 mate! Bought for 6500t. The cheapest was a Veilspun. And I actually made a mistake and forgot to filter only rtb and accidentally bought a not-rtb mate first. LOL Unfortunately, he's an all gem genes SD, so unlikely to pass anything on. Oh, and my next nest is 3 eggs. [emoji=eternal youth size=1] [emoji=eternal youth size=1] [emoji=eternal youth size=1]
69012934_350.png
My round 2 mate! Bought for 6500t. The cheapest was a Veilspun. And I actually made a mistake and forgot to filter only rtb and accidentally bought a not-rtb mate first. LOL

Unfortunately, he's an all gem genes SD, so unlikely to pass anything on.

Oh, and my next nest is 3 eggs.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Nerilka I love those scries of the founding pair. Unfortunately, my wallet says otherwise for now. But maybe someday....*files things away with the eight thousand other g1s in hibden* Woo! First nest hatched, and the babies are actually decently colored. No genes, tho, alas. The first one listed was Vera, here, so she continues the line. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69551246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695513/69551246_350.png[/img][/url] I really like the idea @HSoup has of keeping the founder and putting the lineage history in their bio and possibly the bio of the last heir. I will probably do that! You have to honor the founder of a legacy, right? I've thought of doing another fodderlocke but reworking the flavor from crime to like, straight up court intrigue somehow. Gotta think on that some more.
@Nerilka I love those scries of the founding pair. Unfortunately, my wallet says otherwise for now. But maybe someday....*files things away with the eight thousand other g1s in hibden*

Woo! First nest hatched, and the babies are actually decently colored. No genes, tho, alas. The first one listed was Vera, here, so she continues the line.

69551246_350.png

I really like the idea @HSoup has of keeping the founder and putting the lineage history in their bio and possibly the bio of the last heir. I will probably do that! You have to honor the founder of a legacy, right?

I've thought of doing another fodderlocke but reworking the flavor from crime to like, straight up court intrigue somehow. Gotta think on that some more.
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@Lendri - Congrats on hatching your first nest!
@Lendri - Congrats on hatching your first nest!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup Thanks! I'm already twiddling my thumbs til the next part, of course. The answer to that is not to buy more dragons and start more challenges, definitely not.
@HSoup Thanks! I'm already twiddling my thumbs til the next part, of course. The answer to that is not to buy more dragons and start more challenges, definitely not.
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
K....I had to go look for the other sibling. Those colors are realllly nice! If I only had room and treasure to work on another project. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=173&auth=c952b27f9d00ace9673938d59032106b2c339bff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mine's going to be ready to breed tomorrow!!!! I hatched out my clutch in my breed out the basic challenged. Got a really cute tundra. I'm seriously thinking of keep her.

K....I had to go look for the other sibling. Those colors are realllly nice! If I only had room and treasure to work on another project.

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=173&auth=c952b27f9d00ace9673938d59032106b2c339bff&dummyext=prev.png

Mine's going to be ready to breed tomorrow!!!! I hatched out my clutch in my breed out the basic challenged. Got a really cute tundra. I'm seriously thinking of keep her.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@HSoup Nice! He's a pretty boy, and three eggs gives you a decent choice. Too bad about the all gem genes, but maybe you can get a bump in rarity instead. @Lendri I know. I tend to go for shiny dragons, but gening/regening is daunting. I'm glad you liked them. :D She's a cutie! I assume she is the prettiest one to you? It doesn't have to be the first, just the one you like best. She's got potential. Lionfish/Trail (gives her a nice purple tint)/Capsule [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=124&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=6d96d2e74b8f31b15e6877680f3dff1e643f4918&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Her sister's not bad either. Lionfish/Marbled/Capsule [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=18&winggene=57&wings=173&auth=674da7a64dd5630a12efe0005b30e9cfa4bfac7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Decent choices for this, and a shorter cooldown. :D @Meadbhb Nice! I hope you get a good mate and big clutch for choice. Is she the end of the breeding challenge or just one you can't resist keeping? The best would be both in one dragon of course. :D I have 10 more days before I can find a mate and breed my girl. At least I get to see all your hatchlings to help pass time. Thanks! :)
@HSoup

Nice! He's a pretty boy, and three eggs gives you a decent choice. Too bad about the all gem genes, but maybe you can get a bump in rarity instead.

@Lendri

I know. I tend to go for shiny dragons, but gening/regening is daunting. I'm glad you liked them. :D

She's a cutie! I assume she is the prettiest one to you? It doesn't have to be the first, just the one you like best.

She's got potential. Lionfish/Trail (gives her a nice purple tint)/Capsule

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=124&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=6d96d2e74b8f31b15e6877680f3dff1e643f4918&dummyext=prev.png

Her sister's not bad either. Lionfish/Marbled/Capsule

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=18&winggene=57&wings=173&auth=674da7a64dd5630a12efe0005b30e9cfa4bfac7f&dummyext=prev.png

Decent choices for this, and a shorter cooldown. :D

@Meadbhb

Nice! I hope you get a good mate and big clutch for choice.

Is she the end of the breeding challenge or just one you can't resist keeping? The best would be both in one dragon of course. :D

I have 10 more days before I can find a mate and breed my girl. At least I get to see all your hatchlings to help pass time. Thanks! :)
Qn4lcwg.png

@Nerilka

I just like her, neither of the hatchlings moved my challenge along. I made sure to keep one nest open so I'll have a place to put the pair.

@Nerilka

I just like her, neither of the hatchlings moved my challenge along. I made sure to keep one nest open so I'll have a place to put the pair.
2Meadbhb

I'm sorry, but at least you have a new, pretty dragon. I'm thinking the challenge part isn't the waiting or frustration, just the loss of lair space. XD

Have you noticed that the plentiful breeds are almost never the exalt breed for the day? I keep waiting so I can exalt and get some space back, but I know exalting them now will make their breed the breed tomorrow. o.O
2Meadbhb

I'm sorry, but at least you have a new, pretty dragon. I'm thinking the challenge part isn't the waiting or frustration, just the loss of lair space. XD

Have you noticed that the plentiful breeds are almost never the exalt breed for the day? I keep waiting so I can exalt and get some space back, but I know exalting them now will make their breed the breed tomorrow. o.O
Qn4lcwg.png

@Nerilka

Last week was horrible with exalt bonuses. Then there was the lag. I needed to earn some gems from nature for gem genes.

Yeah...finding babies that you like along the way. My poooor lair.

@Nerilka

Last week was horrible with exalt bonuses. Then there was the lag. I needed to earn some gems from nature for gem genes.

Yeah...finding babies that you like along the way. My poooor lair.
@Meadbhb

True. Is it just me, or do they seem to show the same four or five breeds over and over, then throw in another every few weeks? I just really need my space back. I am currently down to 0 space in the Lair and 0 in the Den, with 60 or so I can exalt - if the right breed ever comes up. :/

I know! Maybe seven years is not long enough to be inured to the sight of pretty dragons. ;)
@Meadbhb

True. Is it just me, or do they seem to show the same four or five breeds over and over, then throw in another every few weeks? I just really need my space back. I am currently down to 0 space in the Lair and 0 in the Den, with 60 or so I can exalt - if the right breed ever comes up. :/

I know! Maybe seven years is not long enough to be inured to the sight of pretty dragons. ;)
Qn4lcwg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95