Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ EVERGLADE ] » Breed Out the Ugly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]The Legacy of Everglade Island[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]a breed out the ugly challenge[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol][quote name=Beginnings...][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Somewhere in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, there is an island. Few know about it, and even fewer have seen it. What historic texts describe it refer to it as [i]Everglade Island[/i], a place of bounty and respite. Sailors tell tales of finding its shores should their ships ever wreck at sea, being guided there by some otherworldly force of the currents. The reality of Everglade is different, but not all tales are wrong. Shrouded in fog, found only by those who truly require its aid, it waits in the sea for the outcasts of life and collects them to its shores—for merely a moment or forever, depending on its whims. The dragons who stay have, over centuries, formed a clan like no other, with rich tradition and history to guide the footsteps of every new addition. This is a story that begins in the long past, with the arrival of a dragon who would go on to found a legacy...[/quote] [center][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] Woo, new lore challenge is a GO! Well, I [i]say[/i] that, but this is going to be a lot more relaxed than some of my others. Just a little scrap of lore description here and there to keep things vibrant and interesting for myself and whoever stops by to read :D As it says at the top, this is a Breed Out the Ugly Challenge! However, I'm using the Randomized ruleset from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2912793/1]@/Kywren[/url] for a bit of extra challenge :D I was also inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2977259/1]@/MelanIllustrates[/url], whose challenge I stumbled across first! [LIST] [*]I will start with a bank of 20kt. [*]The first dragon must be from my least favorite breed onsite, and be all basic genes. It needs to be ugly; truly a dragon that should have been immediately exalted. It needs to be under 10kt. [*]Then I need to find it a mate! It needs to be RTB, and under 10kt. I'll roll a [s]d20[/s] d[# of pages within price limit] to determine the page to pick the mate from and then roll a d10 to chose the mate from that page. There's [i]no[/i] requirement for triple genes. [*]Next, I'll breed them! I'll determine the heir in one of three ways, also determined by a roll. On a roll of 1, I'll let RNG choose the heir. On a roll of 2, I get to choose the heir. On a roll of 3, I toss 'em into the Coli LoW style and see who walks away the victor. [*]While waiting for the heir to be ready to breed, I'll train and exalt or sell the others in order to fill back up my bank and pay for the next dragon. [*]My next dragon, and every dragon following that I get as a mate, must only be bought with money in the bank. I must still roll a d20 (or lower) to determine the page, but I will get to pick from there. [*]No scrying workshop until after the mate is purchased! [*]The challenge is done when a pair produces a dragon I want to have in my lair as a permanent member. [/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
The Legacy of Everglade Island
a breed out the ugly challenge

______
Beginnings... wrote:
__ Somewhere in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, there is an island.

Few know about it, and even fewer have seen it. What historic texts describe it refer to it as Everglade Island, a place of bounty and respite. Sailors tell tales of finding its shores should their ships ever wreck at sea, being guided there by some otherworldly force of the currents.

The reality of Everglade is different, but not all tales are wrong. Shrouded in fog, found only by those who truly require its aid, it waits in the sea for the outcasts of life and collects them to its shores—for merely a moment or forever, depending on its whims. The dragons who stay have, over centuries, formed a clan like no other, with rich tradition and history to guide the footsteps of every new addition.

This is a story that begins in the long past, with the arrival of a dragon who would go on to found a legacy...

Woo, new lore challenge is a GO! Well, I say that, but this is going to be a lot more relaxed than some of my others. Just a little scrap of lore description here and there to keep things vibrant and interesting for myself and whoever stops by to read :D

As it says at the top, this is a Breed Out the Ugly Challenge! However, I'm using the Randomized ruleset from @/Kywren for a bit of extra challenge :D I was also inspired by @/MelanIllustrates, whose challenge I stumbled across first!
  • I will start with a bank of 20kt.
  • The first dragon must be from my least favorite breed onsite, and be all basic genes. It needs to be ugly; truly a dragon that should have been immediately exalted. It needs to be under 10kt.
  • Then I need to find it a mate! It needs to be RTB, and under 10kt. I'll roll a d20 d[# of pages within price limit] to determine the page to pick the mate from and then roll a d10 to chose the mate from that page. There's no requirement for triple genes.
  • Next, I'll breed them! I'll determine the heir in one of three ways, also determined by a roll. On a roll of 1, I'll let RNG choose the heir. On a roll of 2, I get to choose the heir. On a roll of 3, I toss 'em into the Coli LoW style and see who walks away the victor.
  • While waiting for the heir to be ready to breed, I'll train and exalt or sell the others in order to fill back up my bank and pay for the next dragon.
  • My next dragon, and every dragon following that I get as a mate, must only be bought with money in the bank. I must still roll a d20 (or lower) to determine the page, but I will get to pick from there.
  • No scrying workshop until after the mate is purchased!
  • The challenge is done when a pair produces a dragon I want to have in my lair as a permanent member.
______

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[columns][color=transparent]__________________[nextcol][item=cheerful chime][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=7][b]Lore[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]the world of everglade island[/i] — [b]! [/b][color=red]long post[/color][b] ![/b] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504#post_47163436]next »[/url][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol][quote name=Tradition...][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Everglade Island is a place of rich tradition, though few outside its pleasant confines could speak to this fact. The clan is composed of various [i]legacies[/i], or families, which typically descend from newcomers to the island who choose to stay and dedicate themselves to the clan. These legacies interact with one another in a large, codependent clan, with each member contributing skills of hunting, craftsmanship, or knowledge to one another readily. They are presided over by a loose priest-leader who is responsible for enforcing the clan's sparse rules and training a small group of historians and spiritualists who will maintain tradition in the next generation. It is from this group that the next leader is chosen when the old passes or relinquishes their position.[/quote] [quote name=Legacies...][columns]When a dragon washes up on Everglade's shores, they have two choices: to stay for a time and depart once they recover from their stranding, or to undergo a ritual and dedicate themselves to becoming part of the clan. Those who opt for the ritual usually seal their intentions with the foundation of their own personal legacy. If they have become close to one of the unmated islanders, they may select that dragon as their founding partner; otherwise, non-heirs from other legacies will often approach the dragon with proposals until one is eventually selected. The pair will then have a nest to cement their connection and establish their legacy. From each nest in a legacy, one hatchling is selected through specific rites to become the legacy's heir. This hatchling receives special training and is eventually sent away from the island to seek out a mate of their very own, whom they must then bring back to the island. In order to locate Everglade again once they have left it, these heirs must be in-tune with its unique magic; if an heir is not properly trained, a legacy may be abruptly ended by their failure to return with a partner. Those who succeed in their quest will lay a nest with their found mate and begin the cycle anew, selecting an heir to continue the legacy in much the same way. Non-heirs are still valued members of the clan, providing the everyday labor and skill which heirs may be unable to pursue. They may freely pick non-heir mates from other lineages and have their own families if they so choose, though non-heirs rarely start true legacies of their own.[nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][emoji=old parchment size=1][/columns][/quote] [quote name=Religion...][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Everglade's islanders pursue a unique religion which is tied to the island's strange and magical nature. Rather than paying homage to the elemental gods, the islanders revere the island and its spirits as their deities. They admire nature and follow various religious doctrines which govern how they hunt and interact with the island's natural resources. Stranded dragons who decide not to found a legacy of their own are usually inducted into the clan's priesthood, which undertakes much deeper rituals than the common clanmember. They alone, along with their apprentices and the heirs are allowed to access the peak of the island's central mountain. This site is the most sacred place on Everglade Island and is considered by many to contain the spirit of the island itself, which watches passively over the islanders from its lofty perch.[/quote] [center][emoji=bamboo chute size=1] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Locations[/b][/size][/font][/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/54.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Tradewinds Town[/b][/size][/font] Constructed largely out of the fast-growing bamboo native to Everglade Island, Tradewinds Town is where most of the islanders make their home. It is located in a clearing towards the center of the island, with many districts that spread elsewhere.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/55.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Bellpath[/b][/size][/font] Leading from the town to the surrounding forests and beaches, Bellpath is a well-tread network of roadways. Various sacred statues and shrines line the path, and bells chime from overhanging branches to drive local monsters away.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/58.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]The Cove[/b][/size][/font] While Everglade Island has many beaches, the Cove is considered to be its most important. Stranded dragons only ever wash up on the sands of the Cove, so a number of healers and watchdragons reside there.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/37.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Founders' Forest[/b][/size][/font] Thought to be the place where the original founders of the clan made their first shelter, Founders' Forest is a prominent part of local stories. Its pleasant acres are often where young clanmembers learn to hunt for the first time.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/39.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]The Deepwoods[/b][/size][/font] Farther away from the more civilized areas of the island, the Deepwoods are home to the island's more dangerous residents. Adolescent dragons are often challenged to defeat one of the Deepwoods' many monsters to prove their maturity.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/40.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Watchertree[/b][/size][/font] Hidden in the Deepwoods is a place known as Watchertree. The tremendous boughs of the ancient tree there are used as perches for keen observers to watch for passing Lost Ones. Unmated non-heirs think the place lucky for finding a legacy partner.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/28.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]The Roost of Legacies[/b][/size][/font] Located at the foot of the Soulcliffs, the Roost of Legacies is where nests are laid and cared for. Pedestals litter the area, offering a variety of magic wellsprings on which eggs of all types can be laid—usually in the element of the legacy's founder.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair_icons/3.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]The Soulcliffs[/b][/size][/font] The epicenter of the island, the Soulcliffs stretch far up above Everglade's other monuments. Only the most pious of dragons are permitted to access the sacred alter on its peak, and the powerful rites used there are a well-guarded secret.[/columns] [nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
__________________ Cheerful Chime __ Lore
the world of everglade island
! long post ! | next »
__
______
Tradition... wrote:
__ Everglade Island is a place of rich tradition, though few outside its pleasant confines could speak to this fact. The clan is composed of various legacies, or families, which typically descend from newcomers to the island who choose to stay and dedicate themselves to the clan. These legacies interact with one another in a large, codependent clan, with each member contributing skills of hunting, craftsmanship, or knowledge to one another readily. They are presided over by a loose priest-leader who is responsible for enforcing the clan's sparse rules and training a small group of historians and spiritualists who will maintain tradition in the next generation. It is from this group that the next leader is chosen when the old passes or relinquishes their position.
Legacies... wrote:
When a dragon washes up on Everglade's shores, they have two choices: to stay for a time and depart once they recover from their stranding, or to undergo a ritual and dedicate themselves to becoming part of the clan. Those who opt for the ritual usually seal their intentions with the foundation of their own personal legacy. If they have become close to one of the unmated islanders, they may select that dragon as their founding partner; otherwise, non-heirs from other legacies will often approach the dragon with proposals until one is eventually selected. The pair will then have a nest to cement their connection and establish their legacy.

From each nest in a legacy, one hatchling is selected through specific rites to become the legacy's heir. This hatchling receives special training and is eventually sent away from the island to seek out a mate of their very own, whom they must then bring back to the island. In order to locate Everglade again once they have left it, these heirs must be in-tune with its unique magic; if an heir is not properly trained, a legacy may be abruptly ended by their failure to return with a partner. Those who succeed in their quest will lay a nest with their found mate and begin the cycle anew, selecting an heir to continue the legacy in much the same way.

Non-heirs are still valued members of the clan, providing the everyday labor and skill which heirs may be unable to pursue. They may freely pick non-heir mates from other lineages and have their own families if they so choose, though non-heirs rarely start true legacies of their own.
__
Religion... wrote:
__ Everglade's islanders pursue a unique religion which is tied to the island's strange and magical nature. Rather than paying homage to the elemental gods, the islanders revere the island and its spirits as their deities. They admire nature and follow various religious doctrines which govern how they hunt and interact with the island's natural resources.

Stranded dragons who decide not to found a legacy of their own are usually inducted into the clan's priesthood, which undertakes much deeper rituals than the common clanmember. They alone, along with their apprentices and the heirs are allowed to access the peak of the island's central mountain. This site is the most sacred place on Everglade Island and is considered by many to contain the spirit of the island itself, which watches passively over the islanders from its lofty perch.

Locations
54.png __ Tradewinds Town
Constructed largely out of the fast-growing bamboo native to Everglade Island, Tradewinds Town is where most of the islanders make their home. It is located in a clearing towards the center of the island, with many districts that spread elsewhere.
55.png __ Bellpath
Leading from the town to the surrounding forests and beaches, Bellpath is a well-tread network of roadways. Various sacred statues and shrines line the path, and bells chime from overhanging branches to drive local monsters away.
58.png __ The Cove
While Everglade Island has many beaches, the Cove is considered to be its most important. Stranded dragons only ever wash up on the sands of the Cove, so a number of healers and watchdragons reside there.
37.png __ Founders' Forest
Thought to be the place where the original founders of the clan made their first shelter, Founders' Forest is a prominent part of local stories. Its pleasant acres are often where young clanmembers learn to hunt for the first time.
39.png __ The Deepwoods
Farther away from the more civilized areas of the island, the Deepwoods are home to the island's more dangerous residents. Adolescent dragons are often challenged to defeat one of the Deepwoods' many monsters to prove their maturity.
40.png __ Watchertree
Hidden in the Deepwoods is a place known as Watchertree. The tremendous boughs of the ancient tree there are used as perches for keen observers to watch for passing Lost Ones. Unmated non-heirs think the place lucky for finding a legacy partner.
28.png __ The Roost of Legacies
Located at the foot of the Soulcliffs, the Roost of Legacies is where nests are laid and cared for. Pedestals litter the area, offering a variety of magic wellsprings on which eggs of all types can be laid—usually in the element of the legacy's founder.
3.png __ The Soulcliffs
The epicenter of the island, the Soulcliffs stretch far up above Everglade's other monuments. Only the most pious of dragons are permitted to access the sacred alter on its peak, and the powerful rites used there are a well-guarded secret.
______
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[columns][color=transparent]__________________[nextcol][item=long form poetry][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][font=mistral][size=7][b]Contents[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]lineages & updates[/i][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]___________[nextcol][quote name=Stories...][columns][emoji=ping size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Perhaps, some tales will reach the outside world after all... [i]Would you like to hear them? (Ask to be put on the pinglist!)[/i] @/Festivoog @/moonmoo @/SilentDreamer030 @/CassieRose @/DigitalAres @/croninians @/Floofrat @/Paranormal6 @/cartographic @/pupster1976 @/Micool @/Stroctoperry @/WindMirage @/midigod @/Hollythedragon @/pancakeswithabs @/StolassPrince[/quote] [columns][emoji=achievement size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][b]The First Lineage :[/b] Descendants of Dawnbringer[/columns] [LIST] [*][b]1.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504#post_47170196]The First Day[/url] [*][b]2.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/1#post_47173022]Securing a Mate[/url] [*][b]3.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/1#post_47173330]The First Nest[/url] [*][b]4.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/1#post_47237630]The First Hatching[/url] [*][b]5.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/1#post_47308228]A Last Look at the Siblings[/url] [*][b]6.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/1#post_47308414]A Mate for Rift[/url] [*][b]7.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/2#post_47487066]The Second Nest[/url] [*][b]8.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/2#post_47576746]The Second Hatching[/url] [*][b]9.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/2#post_47577864]A Fast Farewell[/url] [*][b]10.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/2#post_47578385]A Mate for Patch[/url] [*][b]11.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/2#post_47679025]The Third Nest[/url] [*][b]12.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/2#post_47736436]The Third Hatching[/url] [*][b]13.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/3#post_47807514]Turbulent Departures[/url] [*][b]14.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2996504/3#post_47808657]A Mate for Calendula[/url] [/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]___________[nextcol][/columns]
__________________ Long Form Poetry __ Contents
lineages & updates
__

Would you like to hear them? (Ask to be put on the pinglist!)
@/Festivoog @/moonmoo @/SilentDreamer030 @/CassieRose @/DigitalAres @/croninians @/Floofrat @/Paranormal6 @/cartographic @/pupster1976 @/Micool @/Stroctoperry @/WindMirage @/midigod @/Hollythedragon @/pancakeswithabs @/StolassPrince

__ The First Lineage : Descendants of Dawnbringer
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center]
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day One[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which we select our founder[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Well, if I'm honest, there's no breed of dragon that I particularly [i]loathe[/i]. I have dragons I love of every single species and pose, after all! But, I can pick a least favorite if I try... My off-the-cuff answer is Banescales, since I'm not a fan of many of their genes OR their general appearance, but an ancient challenge would be extraordinarily boring AND my final dragon would have to be a Banescale, which would be super counterproductive! So, it's on to our modern breeds next. Though it's a bit cliche, I'm afraid I have to go with [b]Snappers[/b] simply because it takes some doing to make a really pretty one! Now, let's hop over to the Auction House to see what sort of triple basic atrocity we can uncover... Well, there aren't any RTB ones! I mean, there [i]is[/i] one, but he's 30,000 [i]gems[/i] so that's not happening anytime soon XD I decided to remove the triple-basic perameter and just buy some gene removal scrolls since I'm not hurting for cash. Fortunately, a delightfully ugly lady appeared within the first page of my search: [b]Dawnwinter[/b]. She had the luck of being basic in everything but tertiary as well, saving me some much-appreciated money! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15677932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15677932&skin=28488&apparel=37390,37672,28367,27992,2561,37885,6029&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Dawnwinter[/b][/size][/font] [i]first of her line[/i] Wind Snapper | Thistle Basic / Orange Basic / Leaf Basic[/center] [quote name="Ill Winds..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Dawnwinter had never trusted the sea, but, lacking the power to enjoy the currents of the air, she agreed to take a sturdy trade barge for the purposes of pursuing her dreams. Though Wind dragons are rarely a serious lot, young Dawnwinter wanted nothing more than to make a name for herself as a naturalist of Sornieth's farthest, most isolated corners. Her first destination was the Shifting Expanse, which was known for being deathly hazardous for all but the most determined of researchers. On the way, a wicked maelstrom whipped up and hurled her ship into an outcropping of reef. Battered by the winds and rains, it was unable to right itself after the blow and began to sink, tossing its passengers to the mercy of the sea. Unable to paddle but buoyant by virtue of her breed, Dawnwinter kept her head above water and began to pray... She came to awareness on a bright, sandy beach. Debris from the wrecked ship surrounded her, but none of the other passengers were anywhere in sight. And yet she could feel eyes on her, watching from [i]somewhere.[/i] Blinking, she forced sore body to stand and began to look around. Dragons were gathered by the beach, peering out of the distant woods and nearby huts alike. There were dozens of them, of all flights and kinds. They stared at her intently, waiting for her to move, to speak, to do anything. For once in life, she couldn't quite find her tongue.[/quote][nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day One
in which we select our founder

______ Well, if I'm honest, there's no breed of dragon that I particularly loathe. I have dragons I love of every single species and pose, after all! But, I can pick a least favorite if I try...

My off-the-cuff answer is Banescales, since I'm not a fan of many of their genes OR their general appearance, but an ancient challenge would be extraordinarily boring AND my final dragon would have to be a Banescale, which would be super counterproductive! So, it's on to our modern breeds next. Though it's a bit cliche, I'm afraid I have to go with Snappers simply because it takes some doing to make a really pretty one! Now, let's hop over to the Auction House to see what sort of triple basic atrocity we can uncover...

Well, there aren't any RTB ones! I mean, there is one, but he's 30,000 gems so that's not happening anytime soon XD I decided to remove the triple-basic perameter and just buy some gene removal scrolls since I'm not hurting for cash.

Fortunately, a delightfully ugly lady appeared within the first page of my search: Dawnwinter. She had the luck of being basic in everything but tertiary as well, saving me some much-appreciated money!
dragon?did=15677932&skin=28488&apparel=37390,37672,28367,27992,2561,37885,6029&xt=dressing.png

Dawnwinter
first of her line
Wind Snapper | Thistle Basic / Orange Basic / Leaf Basic
Ill Winds... wrote:
__ Dawnwinter had never trusted the sea, but, lacking the power to enjoy the currents of the air, she agreed to take a sturdy trade barge for the purposes of pursuing her dreams. Though Wind dragons are rarely a serious lot, young Dawnwinter wanted nothing more than to make a name for herself as a naturalist of Sornieth's farthest, most isolated corners. Her first destination was the Shifting Expanse, which was known for being deathly hazardous for all but the most determined of researchers.

On the way, a wicked maelstrom whipped up and hurled her ship into an outcropping of reef. Battered by the winds and rains, it was unable to right itself after the blow and began to sink, tossing its passengers to the mercy of the sea. Unable to paddle but buoyant by virtue of her breed, Dawnwinter kept her head above water and began to pray...

She came to awareness on a bright, sandy beach. Debris from the wrecked ship surrounded her, but none of the other passengers were anywhere in sight. And yet she could feel eyes on her, watching from somewhere. Blinking, she forced sore body to stand and began to look around.

Dragons were gathered by the beach, peering out of the distant woods and nearby huts alike. There were dozens of them, of all flights and kinds. They stared at her intently, waiting for her to move, to speak, to do anything.

For once in life, she couldn't quite find her tongue.
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Two[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which we select a mate[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]With Dawnwinter acquired, all that's left to get this challenge kicked off is a mate for her! I'm off to the AH to see what RNG decides. My d20 decided [b]page eleven[/b] was the place to go. However, there were mostly ancients there, so I opted to roll again. The dice told me to move a single page over to [b]twelve[/b], which was in much better shape for what we want to do. Then, I took a d10 and discovered that [b]number six[/b] was her delightful match. Or, as I found out, not so delightful... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68156198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=68156198&skin=35695&apparel=30814,35215,27999&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Thicknose[/b][/size][/font] [i]chosen mate[/i] Wind Mirror | Orchid Starmap / Thistle Saturn / Radioactive Spines[/center] Even my attempts to dress him up weren't all that successful... [quote name="Bright Skies Behind the Clouds..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]The process of introductions was one Dawnwinter got to endure at a much slower pace than she anticipated, since she promptly collapsed and was dragged off to a doctor's hut, one which could only fit a few dragons at a time. Still, introductions [i]did[/i] happen, first with the herbalists who cared for her and later with other members of the island's unusual tribe. One of the first to make her acquaintance was one of the apprentice doctors, a dragon named Thicknose—though most referred to him as "Nosey" instead, not as a judge of character but rather as a kind abbreviation. He, a nervous but intelligent dragon, was charged to remain in the room with her at all times, to care for smaller changes in condition. As it usually happens when you put two intellectual dragons in a room, a rapport between herself and Thicknose was quick to develop. They had nothing but time in which to discuss and debate about their chosen scientific fields, especially given that Dawnwinter's injuries—among which a broken hind leg was not the least—seemed very unlikely to let her go anywhere at a fast pace.[/quote] Out of curiosity, I dropped them into the scrying workshop to get a look at what sort of hatchlings might come from their partnership. Well, they weren't [i]terrible[/i]... [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=15&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=9&auth=56ed6e40d55f63818a0ef295b013e99c133778ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=137&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=121&auth=7596b0f54a5a3d56ced7410d6206c8e152804d6d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=137&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=131&auth=16725af1be0a96c810dac1a75adce8eae311d30c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Here's hoping some of them actually turn out like that! A primary and tertiary gene are quite unlikely, but some might inherit dad's jupiter or keep mom's snapper breed.[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Two
in which we select a mate

______ With Dawnwinter acquired, all that's left to get this challenge kicked off is a mate for her! I'm off to the AH to see what RNG decides.

My d20 decided page eleven was the place to go. However, there were mostly ancients there, so I opted to roll again. The dice told me to move a single page over to twelve, which was in much better shape for what we want to do. Then, I took a d10 and discovered that number six was her delightful match. Or, as I found out, not so delightful...
dragon?did=68156198&skin=35695&apparel=30814,35215,27999&xt=dressing.png

Thicknose
chosen mate
Wind Mirror | Orchid Starmap / Thistle Saturn / Radioactive Spines
Even my attempts to dress him up weren't all that successful...

Bright Skies Behind the Clouds... wrote:
__ The process of introductions was one Dawnwinter got to endure at a much slower pace than she anticipated, since she promptly collapsed and was dragged off to a doctor's hut, one which could only fit a few dragons at a time.

Still, introductions did happen, first with the herbalists who cared for her and later with other members of the island's unusual tribe. One of the first to make her acquaintance was one of the apprentice doctors, a dragon named Thicknose—though most referred to him as "Nosey" instead, not as a judge of character but rather as a kind abbreviation. He, a nervous but intelligent dragon, was charged to remain in the room with her at all times, to care for smaller changes in condition.

As it usually happens when you put two intellectual dragons in a room, a rapport between herself and Thicknose was quick to develop. They had nothing but time in which to discuss and debate about their chosen scientific fields, especially given that Dawnwinter's injuries—among which a broken hind leg was not the least—seemed very unlikely to let her go anywhere at a fast pace.

Out of curiosity, I dropped them into the scrying workshop to get a look at what sort of hatchlings might come from their partnership. Well, they weren't terrible...
progeny?body=15&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=9&auth=56ed6e40d55f63818a0ef295b013e99c133778ca&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=137&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=121&auth=7596b0f54a5a3d56ced7410d6206c8e152804d6d&dummyext=prev.png
progeny?body=137&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=131&auth=16725af1be0a96c810dac1a75adce8eae311d30c&dummyext=prev.png

Here's hoping some of them actually turn out like that! A primary and tertiary gene are quite unlikely, but some might inherit dad's jupiter or keep mom's snapper breed.
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Two[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the nest is laid[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]This one will be nice and short! Still, we need a bit more lore to establish this thing... [quote name="A Decision of Grave Importance..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Dawnwinter's ears were full of unsubtle whispers when she finally ventured from the healer's hut. Under the careful claws of Thicknose and his senior physicians, she had regained a great deal of health and had every intention of exploring the island. After all, who knew what sort of creatures would call this place home? It would be the opportunity of a lifetime! But the islanders seemed to expect something more from her, and she would be lying if she claimed she had no clue what it was. Thicknose had kindly explained the basic structure of linages to her, as well as where a so-called "Lost One" like herself fit into those lineages, but she wasn't entirely sure how to feel about such a concept. The idea of staying on the island on a more...permanent basis was alluring, but did she wish to take on the culture and traditions of the place alongside a long-term residence? She wasn't sure. Thicknose played tour guide as she mulled over her options. To stay without founding a lineage wasn't forbidden, but, as Thicknose explained, such dragons usually found themselves in the priesthood instead. What she lacked in motherly instinct was a wealth in comparison to her piety, so she didn't favor that route in the least. There was a chance she could stubbornly avoid both, but Thicknose warned that such dragons were often treated coldly for their unwillingness to accept a place in the clan's tradition. And the only other alternative was to leave, abandoning a lifetime of scientific discovery alongside the island. Not to mention Thicknose, who had no desire at all to leave the home he'd always known. Despite herself, she'd come to like the fidgety mirror, and the concept of losing him, too, was not as small a factor in the decision as she'd pictured it to be. In the end, she chose the path of least resistance. As she and Thicknose tromped back towards her temporary residence on the beach, she asked, "So, how [i]does[/i] one found a legacy?" [center]*[/center] The next few days were a whirlwind, filled with celebrations, feasts, and rituals of all kinds. Though she could have opted into far fewer of these events, there was something nice about socializing and learning the ways of the island, especially after being cooped up in a not-so-large hut on the beach for well over a month. It was a bit like making scientific discoveries again, and for that she was glad. As soon as it seemed like a lull was on the horizon, proposals began to find their way to her camp in Tradewinds Town. Young dragons from various other lineages, who hadn't been selected to carry on their line for another generation, offered to partner with her as she looked into establishing her own. She turned them all down with increasing annoyance, because she already had a dragon in mind. Said dragon, flustered by her initial admission of interest, had made himself quite scarce, but, as Dawnwinter began work on a permanent hut, he finally reappeared to answer her question. Thicknose had never pictured himself as part of a lineage when he had failed to be selected as heir, much less with a dragon whom he admired a great deal. Though quite bashful with the thought, he agreed to be her mate, and they set off for the Roost the next day.[/quote] I just realized that these two should most definitely be on a [i]Wind[/i] nest rather than a Lightning one, but shh we don't talk about that. Maybe Dawnwinter thought it would be a nice way to pay homage to the land she was traveling to when she became stranded. Either way, the pair are sitting on a healthy three-egg nest! Fingers crossed for some babs with decent colors :D [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/5/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Two
in which the nest is laid

______ This one will be nice and short! Still, we need a bit more lore to establish this thing...

A Decision of Grave Importance... wrote:
__ Dawnwinter's ears were full of unsubtle whispers when she finally ventured from the healer's hut. Under the careful claws of Thicknose and his senior physicians, she had regained a great deal of health and had every intention of exploring the island. After all, who knew what sort of creatures would call this place home? It would be the opportunity of a lifetime! But the islanders seemed to expect something more from her, and she would be lying if she claimed she had no clue what it was.

Thicknose had kindly explained the basic structure of linages to her, as well as where a so-called "Lost One" like herself fit into those lineages, but she wasn't entirely sure how to feel about such a concept. The idea of staying on the island on a more...permanent basis was alluring, but did she wish to take on the culture and traditions of the place alongside a long-term residence? She wasn't sure.

Thicknose played tour guide as she mulled over her options. To stay without founding a lineage wasn't forbidden, but, as Thicknose explained, such dragons usually found themselves in the priesthood instead. What she lacked in motherly instinct was a wealth in comparison to her piety, so she didn't favor that route in the least. There was a chance she could stubbornly avoid both, but Thicknose warned that such dragons were often treated coldly for their unwillingness to accept a place in the clan's tradition.

And the only other alternative was to leave, abandoning a lifetime of scientific discovery alongside the island. Not to mention Thicknose, who had no desire at all to leave the home he'd always known. Despite herself, she'd come to like the fidgety mirror, and the concept of losing him, too, was not as small a factor in the decision as she'd pictured it to be.

In the end, she chose the path of least resistance. As she and Thicknose tromped back towards her temporary residence on the beach, she asked,

"So, how does one found a legacy?"
The next few days were a whirlwind, filled with celebrations, feasts, and rituals of all kinds. Though she could have opted into far fewer of these events, there was something nice about socializing and learning the ways of the island, especially after being cooped up in a not-so-large hut on the beach for well over a month. It was a bit like making scientific discoveries again, and for that she was glad.

As soon as it seemed like a lull was on the horizon, proposals began to find their way to her camp in Tradewinds Town. Young dragons from various other lineages, who hadn't been selected to carry on their line for another generation, offered to partner with her as she looked into establishing her own. She turned them all down with increasing annoyance, because she already had a dragon in mind.

Said dragon, flustered by her initial admission of interest, had made himself quite scarce, but, as Dawnwinter began work on a permanent hut, he finally reappeared to answer her question. Thicknose had never pictured himself as part of a lineage when he had failed to be selected as heir, much less with a dragon whom he admired a great deal. Though quite bashful with the thought, he agreed to be her mate, and they set off for the Roost the next day.

I just realized that these two should most definitely be on a Wind nest rather than a Lightning one, but shh we don't talk about that. Maybe Dawnwinter thought it would be a nice way to pay homage to the land she was traveling to when she became stranded. Either way, the pair are sitting on a healthy three-egg nest! Fingers crossed for some babs with decent colors :D
3healthy_0dead.png
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Three[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the nest hatches at last[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Woo, the nest has finally hatched! Unfortunately, none of the babs received an upgrade :( Three triple basic mirror pups for our first generation![nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZQF9G12.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]The first two actually have some decent potential since some of their colors have green highlights to match their terts! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=68769571][img]https://i.imgur.com/tNsKMXl.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Rift[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]female, firstborn[/i] Lavender basic Wisteria basic Leaf basic[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=68769572][img]https://i.imgur.com/VmK98gU.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Xenith[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]male, secondborn[/i] Fog basic Driftwood basic Leaf basic[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=68769573][img]https://i.imgur.com/2OrT75j.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Lea[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]female, thirdborn[/i] Mist basic Carmine basic Radioactive basic[/columns] If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Rift! Her colors are the most cohesive, which means we may have perma potential within a few generations if the AH and gene RNG are kind to us~ Now, let's see how our heir will be chosen! I went ahead and tossed the three options into a list generator, and...[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ly2k0hI.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Yo! That's pretty nice :0 Firstborn Rift will go on to become our heir, though I won't have space to get a mate for said heir until they all grow up and I can yeet her siblings off into exaltation XD[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Three
in which the nest hatches at last

______ Woo, the nest has finally hatched!

Unfortunately, none of the babs received an upgrade :( Three triple basic mirror pups for our first generation!
______
ZQF9G12.png
______ The first two actually have some decent potential since some of their colors have green highlights to match their terts!

tNsKMXl.png Rift
female, firstborn

Lavender basic
Wisteria basic
Leaf basic
VmK98gU.png Xenith
male, secondborn

Fog basic
Driftwood basic
Leaf basic
2OrT75j.png Lea
female, thirdborn

Mist basic
Carmine basic
Radioactive basic

If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be Rift! Her colors are the most cohesive, which means we may have perma potential within a few generations if the AH and gene RNG are kind to us~

Now, let's see how our heir will be chosen! I went ahead and tossed the three options into a list generator, and...
______

Ly2k0hI.png
______ Yo! That's pretty nice :0 Firstborn Rift will go on to become our heir, though I won't have space to get a mate for said heir until they all grow up and I can yeet her siblings off into exaltation XD ______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Four[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which we have a final look at all the siblings[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]The sibs are all grown up today, so they all get their grownup gear :D Even though two of them are destined for exaltation, that doesn't mean they don't get to be stylish svjsjs [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68769571][img]https://i.imgur.com/GHJKqXh.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Rift[/b][/size][/font] [i]second of her line, heir[/i] Lightning Mirror | Lavender Basic / Wisteria Basic / Leaf Basic[/center] [quote name="Rift..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Of the bunch, Rift was the one to inherit her mother's scientific fascination--and analytic personality. When she learned that she was destined for heirdom, she threw herself to the task with all her strength, studying like her life depended on it. She hopes her memory and her careful notes will be enough to lead her back to Everglade with a mate in tow![/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68769572][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ofw9PPV.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Xenith[/b][/size][/font] [i]secondborn[/i] Lightning Mirror | Fog Basic / Driftwood Basic / Leaf Basic[/center] [quote name="Xenith..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Since Rift's heirdom was declared early on, Xenith was able to pursue a different role in the clan right away. He became the apprentice of a priest and quickly integrated himself into the island's rituals and historywriting, which he found absolute joy in. He hopes to someday be the one to bless his sister's descendants as they continue on his family's legacy.[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68769573][img]https://i.imgur.com/EExSmAb.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Lea[/b][/size][/font] [i]thirdborn[/i] Lightning Mirror | Mist Basic / Carmine Basic / Radioactive Basic[/center] [quote name="Lea..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Though Lea's siblings quickly found fulfillment in their roles, it took Lea longer to adjust to life on the Island. She had hoped to become the heir on account of her sheer size and strength, but Rift was instead handpicked by their mother for the job. As of now, Lea drifts around the clan somewhat placelessly, though she does a good job hunting and frequently challenges herself with the monsters of the Deepwoods.[/quote] I sent Xenith and Lea off to the coli to gain some levels and then punted them to Stormdad, which helped fill out our bank quite nicely! I decided to only count the sibling payout and not let it stack per generation, so things will stay spicy >:D If I get wegged I'll use a default bank of 10kt, or maybe even fodder price! Now I'm off to find a mate for Rift! [center][font=mistral][size=5][b][emoji=treasure chest size=1] 22,183[/center][nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Four
in which we have a final look at all the siblings

______ The sibs are all grown up today, so they all get their grownup gear :D Even though two of them are destined for exaltation, that doesn't mean they don't get to be stylish svjsjs
GHJKqXh.png
Rift
second of her line, heir
Lightning Mirror | Lavender Basic / Wisteria Basic / Leaf Basic
Rift... wrote:
__ Of the bunch, Rift was the one to inherit her mother's scientific fascination--and analytic personality. When she learned that she was destined for heirdom, she threw herself to the task with all her strength, studying like her life depended on it. She hopes her memory and her careful notes will be enough to lead her back to Everglade with a mate in tow!
Ofw9PPV.png
Xenith
secondborn
Lightning Mirror | Fog Basic / Driftwood Basic / Leaf Basic
Xenith... wrote:
__ Since Rift's heirdom was declared early on, Xenith was able to pursue a different role in the clan right away. He became the apprentice of a priest and quickly integrated himself into the island's rituals and historywriting, which he found absolute joy in. He hopes to someday be the one to bless his sister's descendants as they continue on his family's legacy.
EExSmAb.png
Lea
thirdborn
Lightning Mirror | Mist Basic / Carmine Basic / Radioactive Basic
Lea... wrote:
__ Though Lea's siblings quickly found fulfillment in their roles, it took Lea longer to adjust to life on the Island. She had hoped to become the heir on account of her sheer size and strength, but Rift was instead handpicked by their mother for the job. As of now, Lea drifts around the clan somewhat placelessly, though she does a good job hunting and frequently challenges herself with the monsters of the Deepwoods.

I sent Xenith and Lea off to the coli to gain some levels and then punted them to Stormdad, which helped fill out our bank quite nicely! I decided to only count the sibling payout and not let it stack per generation, so things will stay spicy >:D If I get wegged I'll use a default bank of 10kt, or maybe even fodder price!

Now I'm off to find a mate for Rift!
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Five[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the heir returns with her mate[/i][/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Now that I've got some lairspace, it's time to go out and hunt for a partner for Rift! d20 says [b]page two[/b] is where we're looking~ The options weren't great, but I found that this lad will probably give us the best chance at some upgrades! He's quite stunning as well, though I think brown and purple probably won't mix all that well... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68706982][img]https://i.imgur.com/w68Dnav.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Ionor[/b][/size][/font] [i]chosen mate[/i] Light Pearlcatcher | Hickory Clown / Stone Seraph / Lemon Underbelly[/center] He was fodder price, so no worries about overstepping our generous bank! Now, let's have a little sneak peek at their future [s]disasters[/s] children :>[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ReoJm6b.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Not the worst, but some of the predictions were absolutely [i]awful[/i] so who knows! At this point, I mostly just want to get some nice genes on these babies (especially underbelly--I wouldn't mind if that one stayed 'til the end) :D 11 days until these two can have a nest! I can't wait haha[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Five
in which the heir returns with her mate

______ Now that I've got some lairspace, it's time to go out and hunt for a partner for Rift! d20 says page two is where we're looking~

The options weren't great, but I found that this lad will probably give us the best chance at some upgrades! He's quite stunning as well, though I think brown and purple probably won't mix all that well...
w68Dnav.png
Ionor
chosen mate
Light Pearlcatcher | Hickory Clown / Stone Seraph / Lemon Underbelly

He was fodder price, so no worries about overstepping our generous bank! Now, let's have a little sneak peek at their future disasters children :>
______
ReoJm6b.png
______ Not the worst, but some of the predictions were absolutely awful so who knows! At this point, I mostly just want to get some nice genes on these babies (especially underbelly--I wouldn't mind if that one stayed 'til the end) :D

11 days until these two can have a nest! I can't wait haha
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8